MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2671 results found
-
My precious instant speed?
I was unable to cast My Precious Adventure at Instant speed on my opponent’s turn. This happened to me two turns in a row and I was unable to both block and sacrifice a creature. I lost two creatures without getting the card advantage and lost the game. This is in a pick two draft event and was my first allotted loss.
1 vote -
Davriel soul broker
For the -2 ability of Davriel, Soul Broker, the conditions and offers are no longer displayed in Italian.
It's like take a leap of faith..2 votes -
Game rule which is ignored
So we all know the infinite loop is illegal (unless you can interrupt the process, why in the flying religion of peace is it not enforced?
1 vote -
The Hobbit Unable to use card style obtained from Orb - Bug
Used orb to redeem card style, and it is not appearing in my collection.
The card was already in my inventory when the style was acquired. When I went to apply it the style it does not appear. I have followed your instructions to view all styles on that card., the style aquired with the ord is behind a pay wall and not available to apply.
2 votes -
Jeht, Reluctant Guardian made me destroy my own creature
I played Jeht, reluctant guardian and it got to tier 3 saga, but my own creature was destroyed. Picture is post-play….i clicked capture game log but I don’t see the file or know where to find it to post it
1 vote -
Brawl matchmaking loads forever
No matter what decks I play with or what commander I use I am not able to get into any brawl games, competitive, friendly, or normal. However I can play all other formats with no problems. I would want this to be fixed, although it might be a problem with my device, as it is 8 years old. On iOS
2 votes -
Casting Rottemouth Viper for Discount
Casting Rottenmouth Viper using 5 Munitions token did not complete and client froze on 'select permanents'.
2 votes -
Allow Voluntarily Showing Your Hand
In the official rules of Magic, it's explicitly legal to share private information with other players, such as showing your hand (MTR 3.13). Not having the ability creates a different play experience in Arena than in paper, and can lead to players engaging in annoying behavior such as repeatedly flooding "Good Game" when they know they have a win due to a good draw, but no way of proving it but playing it out.
2 votes -
Raffine - Counterring Raffine and asking me to pay ward
Playing Competitive Brawl. Opponent Casting Raffine and asking me to pay the WARD COST. Even though I didn't have to, I still paid it and counter did not resolve.
2 votes -
Wrong ability translation of Óin the Brave in Italian
Óin the Brave Is wrongly translated in Italian. It says that with an Enduring Story he gets +1/+0 and vigilance (cautela), while instead it’s ability gives you haste (rapidità), not vigilance.
Despite the transition is wrong, the ability is like in English, which made my game really awkward since I drafted and played like he had vigilance.
Please correct the translation and if you can help me getting back my draft would be appreciated.2 votes -
Allseer ou la partie la plus truqué que j'ai pu faire (vidéo)
Bonjour,
c'est sans doute la partie en mode Classement la plus truquée que j'ai fait, la pioche de l'adversaire n'a jamais été autant en adéquation à chaque tour pour me contrer.
En plus d'un adversaire qui met du temps pour jouer qui démontre clairement qu'il est arrivé à ce niveau du classsement grâce aux achats qu'il a fait sur le jeux.
Ce niveau de truquage de la pioche n'a plus rien à voir avoir de la chance ou de la malchance, c'est le parfait exemple de partie qui permet de réguler le niveau de classement des joueurs en fonction de…
2 votes -
Petite devinette pour tous et surtout pour WoC (en vidéo)
Bonjour,
je vous laisse regarder en vidéo cette partie et vous laisse deviner comment WoC truque les parties pour faire gagner des joueurs plus que d'autre.
Petit indice:
Oups il y a eu un bug de déclenchement d'effet cumulés en fin de tour.En espérant aussi que WoC aura l'idée de faire quelque chose en dédomagement de cette partie perdue.
Cordialement.
Bon visionnage:
2 votes -
Fix the card pool for draft
I have paid to play several drafts since the new Hobbit set has been released. There are the same exact cards every single time. Since it is cross pod , the opponents I end up playing have all these powerful cards and I literally end up with nothing. Especially if you spend gold instead of gems , then the cards get even worse. If you are lucky enough to get decent cards you won't be able to play them. You will either get 5 lands and a couple 2 mana stinkers, or you will mulligan and get 6 cards that…
2 votes -
Doctor Doom did not die after I used Massacre Worm on him to get him to -2
I used Massacre Worm after dealing some damage to Doctor Doom and he still did not die even with -2 counters on him. I think this is bugged.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Companions in brawl are broken
Companions in Brawl are not visible, not usable. Companion restrictions are still in place for deckbuilding
2 votes -
Lag and bugs since Hobbit Update
The game has been very laggy and buggy since the Hobbit update. There are many short frame freezes as well as games stalling out, the game has been not smooth whatsoever. I have had a couple moments while selecting modes on enchantments where the game fully froze and forced me to restart. I have a macbook pro as well as a good gaming desktop PC and the game is running horribly on both. Many people on reddit have had the same problems, so this is a widespread issue.
2 votes -
3 requests
Hello! I hope you are well today. I have three requests.
Please fix the Omenpath card style bug. If I apply Omenpath card styles during deck building, they are replaced with the Marvel art during gameplay.
Please give us a free mulligan in Competitive Brawl. It makes the game more fun.
Please don't give us rare wildcards in Mythic Packs. If I buy a Mythic Pack, it's because I want mythic rares.
Thanks for your time!
2 votes -
Show event entry costs up front and add a "Playable Now" filter to the Play menu
I can never tell which games I can actually play. Every event and queue has unique entry requirements and Gold/Gem costs that you only discover after clicking into it. There is no way to see at a glance which modes are playable with the decks and currency I currently have, so new players especially just bounce off the event lobby.
Suggestion: add a filter bar to the Play/Events menu with three states: "Playable Now" (you own a legal deck and can afford entry), "Affordable, Needs a Deck" (you can pay the entry but have no legal deck for the format),…
2 votes -
Mythweaver Poq and Titania
Causes the once per turn on Poq to be activated twice
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?