MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2668 results found
-
Agatha’s soul cauldron incorrectly exiling earth bent lands as they die and preventing them from returning as lands.
Earthbent lands are being incorrectly allowed to be exiled after death and before their return as land trigger resolves and it is incorrectly preventing said trigger from resolving. I won anyway but this needs to be fixed asap.
1 vote -
Dreaded Bat-cloud missed trigger
I was playing sealed and had the following combo: inside information, which drew my precious, dreaded bat-cloud, and an additional card. I then used the draw part of my precious by sacrificing a creature to cast. After doing so I attempted to cast dreaded bat-cloud and it subtracted 5 health from me instead of the 2 that it should have since the dreaded bat-cloud should have been reduced by 3 for the turn.
This is the game that ended my sealed run and I would appreciate some sort of refund to accommodate this error if it is found to be…
1 vote -
Need ability to demonstrate infinite loops
We need to be able to demonstrate infinite loops, then choose a number of loops to place on the stack all at once. I have lost too many games to the timer while I’ve had staff of domination + a creature that can tap for 5 mana
2 votes -
Companion not appearing when selected as chosen companion
The Bug:
So I’ve been trying to make a deck for each companion in brawl. While I was making them I tried testing them in a game, but the companion did not appear in the companion zone as it usually would. I thought at first this was maybe just because I had built the deck wrong and had broken the rule for my companion, but when I tried my Lurrus deck which had previously been working fine, as well as my umori deck which I confirmed only had creatures, the cards still will not appear in the companion zone giving…2 votes -
Heliod Sun Crowned Devotion to White
There is a Problem with Heliod, Sun-Crowned,
i cant really tell you how to replicate it because it just ocurred during play in Ranked Brawl. Heliod was the only nonland permanent on my opponents side of the field, yet his devotion was marked as 2, in the added screencap you can check this for yourself as he has 9 Devotion marked yet only 8 can be summed up with all the permanents on field which are: 3 from Linden, the Steadfast Queen, 3 from Benalish Marshal and 1 each from Heliod and Seal away.
1 vote -
bug
Siege cards don't work, no clickable options.
This is the third attempt to post this as well, the bug reporting is awful here.2 votes -
bug
Playing on PC with the latest update. Siege cards no longer allow an option to choose between options on the cards.
The only work around is to concede the match otherwise there is nothing to do.2 votes -
Azog, Moria's Ruin bug
Azog, Moria's Ruin's ETB ability targeting an indestructible creature you own and control currently does not draw a card on resolution. This is not correct and needs to be fixed.
2 votes -
Card Styles for Hobbit Eternal Cards
The card styles for the hobbit eternal cards are the exact same as the normal card style. I saw this for Galadrial, Light of Valinor, but there may be others.
2 votes -
undercover skrull
Maralen, fae ascendant dint not trigger with undercover skrull in standard event
1 vote -
作り手の意図的な不正
これの作り手と#1以下は、意図的にしているわけだが
20/60 が土地のデッキで、7/9が土地。いつも不正をしているが、頭でわかっていて不正をするアメリカ人がいることが残念すぎる。
1 vote -
BUG
Hi there, I've noticed that after the update, the choices for Enchantment and Spell selections are not properly executed.
Enchantment selections would show the options but none would be selected until it defaults to the first choice and timesout. Spell selections on the other hand can't be chosen both when there is an option "CHOOSE ONE or BOTH".Kindly see thru this. Thank you!
1 vote -
Fires of intervention bugged
Firesvof intervention always free casting. Players do not spend mana to cast spells from top of deck. It also allows free casting from command zone.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Why isn't it letting me use sacrifice ability during opponent's turn? This has been happening every game.
Why isn't it letting me use sacrifice ability during opponent's turn? This has been happening every game.
0 votes -
Bug con una carta
La carta darvell planeswalker no funciona su segunda habilidad
2 votes -
First match of draft completely unplayable
I just played my first match of a quickdraft game and it was completely unplayable. Played two Forests for turn 1 and 2, Turn 3 I played an island and The Amazing Ant-Man, and it never resolved in the resolve window on my screen, subsequent spells cast by my opponent just stacked on the resolve window. My opponent kept playing rounds while I was unable to interact with anything, and all of my spells were highlighted (as well as spells cast by my opponent in the stack window) as if I could play them, during my opponent's turn. He had…
2 votes -
Connection issue with the update
Says Outdated Client Version, but I have downloaded 100% of the update. Think it's stuck at 100% and not installing.
2 votes -
Card Style is Not Being Applied
I have recently spent gold coins to gain the card style for “Exemplar of Light”.
I have successfully added this to my deck named, “VPL Draft”.
However, while playing a game, the old card style is being used.
2 votes -
Make your move vs Crystal Barricade
Was recently in a game in which an opponent played make your move against my crystal barricade. Make your move states "destroy target artifact, enchantment, or creature with power 4 or greater." Crystal Barricade has a power of 0 therefore, Make Your Move can NOT destroy it, however, the Arena allows this action.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?