MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2664 results found
-
Codes redeemed but its my first time installing/playing the game
"Hello, I have just installed the game for the first time and I have never redeemed any promotional codes. However, when I try to enter basic global codes (such as Mellon or Threads), the system gives me an error stating that they 'have already been redeemed' on my account. Could you please check my account status or validate the experience reward? Thank you."
2 votes -
Awaken the honored dead is bugged
My oponent used Awaken The Honored Dead, i used Royal Treatment on Sazh's Chocobo and Awaken killed Sazh's Chocobo anyway ... it's pretty bugged.
1 vote -
Unable to activate Secret Tunnel land on two artifact creatures
Tried to activate Secret Tunnel land on two artifact creatures, lands highlighted and ability showed it could be activated, but when I clicked on it nothing happened.
1 vote -
Hydra soldier ability did not trigger
Hydra soldier ability did not trigger to create 2/1 villain
2 votes -
Unstoppable slasher
Unstoppable slasher bug. Just had a game where this card took me from 34 hp to 0. There where two of them on the opponent board one was tapped because of its mechanic after dying. The other hit me and killed me. I was on IPad so I was not able to capture the board.
1 vote -
After winning, gold coins not properly added to my total
I noticed that after winning games the gold coin rewards were not always added to my total. This means I can't buy as many packs as I'd like.
2 votes -
Painter Servant Effects Don’t Go Away
Painter’s Servant continues to affect the cards in play after it is removed from the battlefield. This bug can be reproduced by playing a Painter’s Servant and choosing any color. I believe the effect typically stays on cards that were in hand and on the board while he was in play. Any cards drawn after that do not have the color modification. I am playing on an iPad. The card (when pressing and holding to enlarge it and see details) will explain that it is still Painter’s color when he is gone, so I think it’s beyond a visual bug.…
2 votes -
german avenger title
- equip avenger title
- switch language to german
- start at bo1 std ranked game
- Observe title text in german
I am on PC
title says "Raecher [nicht auf Deutsch erschienen]" or "Avenger [not appearing in German]"
Screenshot attached
I tried in standard unranked and it appeared as well, ran out of time to test other conditions
Thank you for dieses Spiel. Ich liebe es! I love to new decks machen.
1 vote -
Rejected from Mythic Tier
I was Diamond 1 in this new season and won my last game to advance to Mythic tier. Instead, when I won the last game to advance it bumped me down to Diamond tier 4! Reported it to the developers and sharing here.
1 vote -
Network Marauder needs adjusted or removed
Network Marauder should not hit every artifact creature and spacecraft you own with its perpetual effect. It needs to be adjusted to hit only one card in the deck or hand only. It's far too broken especially because of the fact that the effect stays no matter what removal you use. This is stupid design and completely negates the traditional color pie.
2 votes -
iPadOS Experience is B.R.O.K.E.N
The iPad experience has had so many issues for months, I have reported it several times but nothing is getting fixed. You can’t search for cards, the search box is unresponsive. You can’t rename your decks , totally unresponsive. Now with the latest season rollout it won’t even prompt me to download the update, just perma-spins without any prompt or feedback, so now I can’t play on iPad at all. FIX YOUR PRODUCT PLEASE AND DO BETTER QA… so frustrating…
iPad OS version is 26.5.21 vote -
Visual glitch when opponents Put +1+1 counters on a creature
Whenever opponents are putting +1+1 counters on their creatures, the little "1" that appears on their creature to indicate a counter duplicates vertically like 10 times and the entire game slows down. Then, when I try to play any more cards, when the card is on the right side of the screen being displayed as a played card, it stays there even after it has resolved.
Format is Brawl
2 votes -
Possible Bug - Soul Warden & Life Gain Triggers Stopped Resolving During Ranked Match
Hello MTG Arena Support,
I would like to report what appears to be a gameplay bug that occurred during a Ranked match.
My opponent was playing a Green/White token deck. They had Scute Swarm and Anointed Procession on the battlefield, creating a large number of token creatures.
On my battlefield, I had Soul Warden, Cleric Class, along with several other creatures and permanents that trigger whenever I gain life. I also had creatures that receive +1/+1 counters whenever I gain life.
Initially, everything worked correctly. As my opponent's creature tokens entered the battlefield, Soul Warden triggered, I gained life, and…
1 vote -
Timer
I enjoy combo decks. It's my style. It would be cool to have a "combo" button that lets me repeat a series of actions multiple times like a macro for mobile. And/or the timer should check for life change/life loss and not count against you accordingly. I've been playing Hawkeye's Bow combo in pioneer and my worst enemy hasn't been counterspells or aggro, but life gain. If they make it to 40 life, my timer runs out before I can reduce their life to 0 with an infinite on board as I'm actively demonstrating a loop. I also play Acererak…
2 votes -
Phyrexian dragon engine and fleem goben’s creation should work together?
Dragon engine says (when this creature enters from the graveyard discard your hand and draw three). fleem gives every card discarded this turn mayhem, and reduces the cost of cards cast from graveyard, so if I have a fleem and discard a dragon engine then cast the three mana side for one mana with mayhem from my graveyard it should do its trigger. Please fix this interaction it doesn’t work on arena
1 vote -
Network connectivity
Sometimes during my game, I will have a network pick up and the timeouts are so long that by the time the client realizes it needs to establish a new connection. My timeouts have run and I lose the game. This is so frustrating when I can detect there’s a problem and the fastest solution for me is to force close the application and try to boot it up again and hope I can beat the timeouts. If I can detect there needs to be a reconnection the app should be able to do it much faster. I’m tired of…
2 votes -
Product Suggestion
-Playing on a Pixel 7 Pro running Android-
I came across this incorrect interaction today.
Issue: I had a Herald of New Dawn on the board, hexproof and indestructible via Perennation. Opponent plays a Floodpits Drowner. They were able to target my Herald and put a stun counter on it. They then targeted it again with Floodpits to send it back into my deck.
Expected Interaction: Herald was hexproofed, therefore should NOT have been able to be targeted by Floodpits's ability.
1 vote -
Valiant emberkin extra looping triggers
Valiant emberkin triggers way more times than intended if I have 4 copies of valiant emberkin out which is easy to do using whiskervale forerunner and target a recruit instructor with a manifold mouse it will create way more 1/1 mouse tokens than intended it should be 5 but it creates more like 30 same will happen if I target a seedglaive mentor it should add 5 +1/+1 counters but will add much more playing on ios
2 votes -
connection lost
I get a connection lost message when trying to launch the game via Steam on Windows 11
1 vote -
Incorrect damage calculation
version: 2026.61.30.13636.1303683
Hi,
I was playing a MSH pick 2 draft game, and I lost the game due to the game incorrectly assigning damage. Please see the attached screenshot. Prior to the attack, I was on 6hp, and after declare attackers step, I cast widow's bite (-2/-2) on captain marvel, which modified it from a 6/5 to a 4/3. But then I took 8 damage, not 4, and I lost the game and my event ended off that. I would appreciate if this bug could be investigated, and if I could be compensated my entry at least for the event,…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?