Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2664 results found

  1. Hungering Puppetbeast not giving priority at times

    This happened on a couple of turns in a row. Hungering Puppetbeast didn't give me priority during combat. I can't remember the details but I think it's possible the only mana sources I had available were Heartwood tokens and Heartwood Crafter

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Emoji not working

    Specifically, I have an emoji that is a guy that splits into like five other guys and it doesn't even work. It's showing it there in the menu when I'm playing the game but when you click on the emoji it does nothing. I didn't understand how you can update the game for 3 and 1/2 GB and then when you play the game it's worse than it was before.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. WON'T LOAD TO MAIN SCREEN

    It seems like everyday it's just getting increasingly more difficult to even get into the game let alone play it. Like what are you guys doing? There's almost no point in even bothering to play the game anymore on top of the fact that I play the same usernames over and over which is mathematically impossible if it's not real people. So do I play against any real people? Maybe that explains why the opponents have perfect cards all the time and play the same three cards every single game in the same order. Like could you make them more…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Game disconnects during download on mobile

    The mobile app load times got at least 3x longer after the most recent update (which is REALLY saying something), so I Uninstalled and tried to reinstall after ensuring that I had ample free space on my phone and following all other steps. The game gives the attached message during the install. What do?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Natures Rythm and Lighstall Inquisitor

    NR was exiled with LI. Exiled cost were not GG1X but GG + 1 for each X! So instead of paying 5 mana (GG1+2) to fetch a 2 cvm card I had to pay 6 cvm and so on...

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Lifelink not working on Cecil

    Attacked against a Spide-Man Enchantment and it didn’t activate lifelink.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Unable to hold priority during full control after casting creature with flash from graveyard after blocks

    I know maintaining priority while in full control has worked in the past with no issues previously and still does but this following issue was a bit odd.

    Attacking with an unblocked Leonardo, Sewer Samurai with a Leonardo, Cutting Edge in hand; able to be Snucked, and a Tayo, Lightshield Expert in graveyard.

    Full control was active as well as manually tapping for mana because Tayo was the only Legendary creature in my graveyard while I had The Grey Havens on the battlefield, so I had to undo my tapped mana before putting Tayo on the stack.

    Opponent has nothing…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sylvan Primordial

    Sylvan Primordial has received errata with the release of Reality Fracture. This errata has not been reflected yet on MTG Arena.

    See errata her: https://gatherer.wizards.com/GTC/en-us/136/sylvan-primordial

    See attached image for outdated text, retrieved on October 2nd, 2026.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pick 2 Draft: Reward not awarded

    At the end of the pick two draft reality fracture, after 2 wins, the gems and the booster were not awarded.

    This happened to me on Android.

    This is very annoying considering how much a draft costs.

    Version
    2026.63.10.7164.1326110

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reality Fracture Draft Pick failed and game stopped working

    I was playing in a Reality Fracture Draft and was attempting to make a pick
    Am playing on PC
    Occurs in this livestream at 37:39
    https://www.youtube.com/live/9MYgdQkf8V4?si=SC00prtcdN7oMfpu

    I tried to select a card in the Reality Fracture draft, and the game visuals stopped working and it said "Unable to make draft pick". I could still hear the sounds of picks being made but couldn't make any selections myself. I was wondering if I could get my draft token reimbursed because having to restart the game forced me to autopick the first 3 selections of the third pack.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. After Blockers are declared but before going to damage

    I was participating in the premier draft for Reality Frature. I'm not sure if it is a bug, but I wasn't getting priority after I declared my blockers, but before going to damage. This is currently happening to me specifically in premier draft. I did a few testing matches with my friend for a draft match, and I also encountered the same issue. I did another test for standard against a bot and I was able to receive priority after blocking.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. インスタントタイミングでインスタントじゅもんが使えない

    プレミアドラフトでゲームをしていた際にインスタントタイミングでインスタント呪文が使用できずに勝利を逃し敗北となりました。
    フィールドにはインスタント呪文を唱えられなくするカードは無く、相手ターンでは使用できる状況でした。
    クリーチャーが攻撃するタイミングでのみ使用ができない状況となりました。
    バグにより敗北したため補填を要求致します。

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Icy Reception Priority

    Icy Reception (FRA) not holding priority correctly for 2nd mode

    For example: if you want to use "Target creature gets -5/-0 until end of turn." after declaring attackers/blockers, then it will immediately skip to damage unless you enter full control.

    The card does however hold priority in response to an opponent's spell, even if it's not a creature or legendary.

    Seems like it's exclusively coded to hold prio as a counterspell and not also a combat trick

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Jace Reality Sculptor +1 issue

    Hello,
    I had an issue where Jace Reality Sculptor +1 ability didn't create a Jace token but increased its own loyalty by the amount of islands I controlled. I am playing on mobile so sadly I couldn't capture a log, but there is a screenshot.

    Starting loyalty was 2 as I had played the card and used the -3 ability the previous turn.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please help lost gems due to bug

    Hey, on mobile I did a draft for 1500 gems and the games were glitched and really hard to see what was going on. Can you please fix and try to refund my gems? That’s my account on there too, my email address is wellsjoshua1996@gmail.com

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Jaya ballard

    When sideboarding in BO3, my sideboard always goes to selecting a Jaya Ballard avatar, won’t let me sideboard and times out until the next game starts. Restarting the app doesn’t work. It has been like this for a month. If anyone at arena cares to do their job, that would be amazing.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bug: Creatures with "Choose one that hasn't been chosen" erroneously stacking

    Steps to reproduce:
    1. Play 2x Silent Hallcreeper
    2. Attack with 1 and choose any of the options
    3. Next turn, both Hallcreepers still stack and it is impossible to select them individually (e.g. if you only want to attack with the one that still has all 3 options available)

    Current results: You can only select the number of Hallcreepers attacking, not specify which specific instances should attack (they differ in which modes are still available, but the game treats them as identical).

    Expected results: Identical creatures that differ only in which "Choose one that hasn't been chosen" modes they…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bug- Played a land, disconnected, land didnt register, played a second land from my hand. first land doesnt count.

    I played a Standard Event Bo1 match, I was 5-1 going to 6-1, at ~6:00pm Mountain Time October 1st, 2026. Playing on an ASUS laptop.
    On turn 4, I played a Floodfarm Verge from my hand. I disconnected, came back immediately. I could play a second land Hallowed Fountain from my hand. I tried using the Floodfarm, Springleaf drum and 2 Plains to pay for cost reducted Riddler (2UU). Floodfarm wasnt being registered. So I played Hallowed Fountain from my hand to pay for the Riddler. If I didnt have a 2nd land in my hand, i wouldve been messed…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Starter Deck Duel sometimes stuck on "Waiting for Server".

    Bug reproduction steps:
    1. Click on my submitted deck's portrait in the "Starter Deck Duel" screen.
    2. Change decks and click "Submit Deck".
    3. Click "Play".
    4. Game hangs indefinitely on "Waiting for Server" (I've waited up to 5 minutes and it's still stuck, while it normally takes only a few seconds to start a match).

    Platform: This is on a Lenovo Windows 11 PC laptop (IdeaPad, 1.2 GHz processor, 8GB RAM, 90 of 238 GB free) connecting directly to Arena (no Steam).

    Workaround: Step 4 ALWAYS happens if I go immediately from step 2 to step 3; but it…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. High Perfect Morcant + Spaceshift bug

    High Perfect Morcant and Glorybringer (4/4 with three -1/-1 counters) on the board. I Spaceshift Glorybringer, exiling it and returning it with a +1/+1 counter; exiling it should have removed the -1/-1 counters, leaving it with just the +1/+1 counter. However, when HP Morcant blighted, I put the counter on Glorybringer, and it instantly died, as if it had four -1/-1 counters and no +1/+1 counter.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories