Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2662 results found

  1. Prepared creature loses prepated status when playing unprepared copy

    When playing multiple copies of Stingerquill Voxmancer, if one is prepared and you play another before using the prepared spell it "unprepares" the Spell, even though it shows a castable copy in "hand".

    Just had a game where it claimed I had no actions and ended my turn without letting me cast my already prepared spell though I had the mana to cast it.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Tomic, Orzhov Lawmage activated ability is bugged

    Tomic has an instant speed ability, but no priority is given, nor could I activate it after declare attackers, leading me to loose a game I was winning

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Emrakul Ability Bug

    Emrakul, the Exigent Doom seems to bug out the game/server when her mana ability is copied onto different lands after those lands are used.

    I found this using Peter Parker's Camera and Emrakul in standard.

    Activate Emrakul's ability exile her and then copy the ability onto another land, afterwards use that land for mana to cast something else and the game state seems to freeze entirely.

    I'm not sure if Ugin plays a part in this but I did have an Ugin on the board in both cases.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. blisterpod

    can you please add blisterpod to arena? is legal in pioneer and it would help the new darklight phoenix in various formats

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Lost connection during Sealed game, failed to launch the game after that

    I was disconnected from my latest game, that is a Sealed game on turn 2. I killed my App and try to relaunch, but however, I was consistently blocked at a black screen.
    Please help to reassign the event and get my gems back. Thank you

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Same rares

    Facing the same bomb rare 3 games in a row in draft matchups is supremely unfun and untrue to the game in paper.

    Makes for a pretty lame experience.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. アリーナ

    獲得表示がされパックが表示されますが受けとるを選んでも受け取れません

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bug: Starter deck duel, was able to cast a spell with no mana

    It was my second turn, I had two lands on the field and I had already used up those to cast a two-drop creature spell. Even with no mana remaining I was able to cast another two-drop creature spell. The opponent reacted by killing the second creature casted that turn with an instant.

    I was using Arcane Aerialists deck. During my second turn first I casted Youthful Valkyrie and after that I casted Giada, Font of hope.

    I haven't been able to reproduce the bug yet. The bug happened while there were some connection issues. I was playing on Steam,…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Thassas Oracle unfairness

    Thassas Oracle paired with cards that have seekin them is unfair and not fun to play against. There is almost no stopping it. I just had a game where it was turn two they seeked a non-land card passed turned three played energy raptor, exiled everything except their thassas oracle. Almost impossible to stop and is unfair to play against it needs to be banned in all formats.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Evicted from draft while picking cards

    This has happened multiple times now -- I'm in a draft and i just get kicked ou.t

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can't see search/filter on mobile Android

    In deck building I'm not able to filter cards in my deck eg t: cre. The search bar disappears when I the deck is maximized. I've added two screenshots 1. Before the deck is maximized with a visible search bar and results for t: cre 2. Maximized deck and missing search bar.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Disconnecting and latency issues

    While playing mtg arena brawl I’ve experienced issues where I am connecting to matches and then I. The middle of my matches my responses to spells have been effected by my account disconnecting resulting in misplays and lost turns

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mind Sculptor title disappeared

    I opened a ticket because my Mind Sculptor title disappeared from my collection. I still have the Jace the Mind Sculptor avatar. Instead of any attempt at resolution, I was pointed to this feedback forum. I explained to the support agent twice that I'm missing a cosmetic that I previously owned, but to no avail. So let me offer this bit of feedback here: Cosmetics disappearing is bad. Customer support not caring is also bad.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Vivi

    Vivi was gaining mana every time he casted a spell. Cast add three mana because he was 3 then cast another and when given the +1 counter was able to tap for a fresh 4 mana. Rinse and repeat, definitely more than once per turn.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2026.63.10.14403.1326110

    copie de adrix and nev bug avec mirroir box and copie des legendaire et ajout es point de vie

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. cannot fetch grist off chord of calling or birthing ritual

    I cannot Grist the hunger tide of cards that search for creatures like Chord of calling and birthing ritual which is an annoying bug that has come up in recent times and has been affecting my games and performance

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Not getting rewards

    Game is saying i'm getting packs as rewards then i'm not getting the packs to *****. Has happened multiple times.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reward bug marvel draft

    Reward for the draft shows that after 3 wins, one wins 6 packs and 1400 gems, but I received 3 packs only. I have gotten this result twice.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Food Fight/ Mutagen Man

    Mutagen man is not lowering the activated ability that food fight is providing to other artifacts in arena. This applies to Blossoming tortoise (when Toph, The First Metalbender is out), and Agatha of the vile Calderon as well

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Thanos

    Cant pay the colorless mana to power up thanos. Each time has been when i tried to power it up the same turn i cast it

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories