MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2653 results found
-
Kicked out of cube draft
During pick 8 pack 2 I got a "plaease wait screen" it never got me back to my fraft and I couldnt finish my event
1 vote -
Bug Causing Card Counts to Be Invisible and Making Sideboarding Difficult
Play Environment
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 9900X
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 5080
SSD: 1 TB (more than 500 GB free space)
RAM: 32 GB (16 GB × 2)
OS: Windows 11
Description of the Bugs- Card counts and top menu tabs are not displayed
The number of cards in the deck and the tabs at the top of the main screen sometimes become white and are no longer visible.
- Difficulty adding cards to the main deck during sideboarding
When sideboarding, clicking a card does not always add it to the main deck as intended. I have to repeatedly click different…
1 vote -
[BUG] Tyvar vs Death to Our Enemies
When the enchantment 'Death to Our Enemies' sacrifices itself after four counters, and the player targets Tyvar, it is not possible to activate Tyvar's 'indestructible' ability
1) Put 4 token on 'Death to Our Enemies' then target Tyvar
2) On PC
3) impossible to activate Tyvar's 'indestructible' ability
4) The card should ask you if you want to use the ability
5) N/A
6) N/A1 vote -
There is a bug in mtg arena that sometimes does not alow me to cast spells with mana rocks that use charge counters.
I have an inspirit deck in mtg arena as it was my first precon fun game i must say. However some times I will be playing and it seems to me that randomly I will cast a spell tapping all my lands putting charge counters on a mana rock that then would give me enough mana to cast another spell on my second main. To my knowledge there were no stax cards in play I.E silence or other effects that prevent more then one spell of a type per turn in play.
P.S add more charge count cards to mtg…
1 vote -
Your survey sent out on 25 September 2026 is does not exist on the survey site
Your survey sent out on 25 September 2026 is does not exist on the survey site
First suggestion is the survey link should actually work.
1 vote -
Ornate Imitations
The Pool for cards summoned/conjured by Ornate Imitations is not properly limited to currently available sets. When cast for 2, it summoned Marwyn Clear Cutter on 9/26, before the packs have become publicly available within Arena. Doesn't seem like a huge issue, but
1 vote -
消え失せろで相手クリーチャーを対象にできない
- 対戦相手の戦場に山の王、ソーリンがいる状態で対戦相手が鉄の足ダーインを唱える。そのターンでこちらが消え失せろを唱える。
- iOS
- 山の王、ソーリンは対象にできるが鉄の足ダーインは対象にできない。
- iOSでしかプレイしていない為無し。
- 分かりません。同様の状況が発生した場合確認とスクリーンショットの撮影をしてみます。
1 vote -
game is not counting my plays of white and blue spells
game is not counting t playing of white and blue spells for 5 matches which is preventing me from completing daily quests for the last 6 matches
1 vote -
Main Menu Whiteout after Game
only seems to happen after a best of 3 match.
Playing on PC, after a best of 3 match the menu bar white-outs (see attached screenshot).
I've updated Graphics driver and it's had no effect.
I've repaired game files to no effect.
Windows 10
GPU: 3090 Founderslogs attached
1 vote -
Thrumming Pool
Thrumming Pool is bugged. When turned into a treasure with Kitesail Larcenist it should lose all abilities and become a treasure. However it continues to give all slivers double strike and haste.
- Target opponents thrumming pool with kitesail larcenists etb trigger. resolve and pass turn.
- PC/Steam.
- Thrumming Pool visually updates and upkeep trigger does not occur; however sliver creatures continue to gain haste and double strike.
- Thrumming Pool should lose all abilities (no upkeep trigger, sliver creatures should no longer be have haste and double strike from Thrumming Pool) and become a treasure that can be tapped and sacrificed for…
1 vote -
Aven Interrupter Not Plotting Correctly
When a card is plotted it has to be played at sorcery speed on a future turn. It always worked until the Reality Fracture update, now plotting is functioning like airbending which makes Aven Interrupter MUCH worse.
1 vote -
game is not launching. just crash without error message
game is not launching. just crash without error message
When I launch it, a small window appears for half a second and then closes. Please help1 vote -
Erode not castable during combat
Was playing a game and coyld not cast Erode (instant) after attackers declared.
2 votes -
Bug report-PC/i-phone interaction competitive
The bug: overloading UI and force exiting opponent
steps:
1. while on a phone (I'm assuming) repeatedly marking every permanent opponent control.
2.keep doing it until system force kicks opponent outresults:
The timer of the opponent is the one that start counting down if no movement was made. and opponent can't resolve any of his action, forcing the timer to run out and kicking him.it happened to me during a ranked game, I am certain it's not connectivity issue because whenever the Hud spamming stopped my action went trough (even for just a bit).
I was using PC…
2 votes -
Arena iOS disconnect, after reconnect all my lands showed they were tapped.
During a ranked game in Arena on iOS, I might have lost WiFi connectivity. Once I reconnected - I had missed my opponents turn - during my turn it appeared all my lands were tapped. They were not actually it was more of a visual bug. I didn’t act in a way that I would have had I understood my lands were not actually tapped. Game losing turn.
2 votes -
Marvel Mastery awards - Very Disappointed in sleeve choices
As a long time member of MTGA and someone who was looking forward to the Marvel Superheroes drop, I have to say the choices of sleeves in the Mastery Awards are an EXTREME disappointment. I know it's just a matter of preference and some will be happy with the choices, but I'd be willing to bet that most of your customers would agree with me.
Otherwise, I'd have to say this is one of the best sets ever!1 vote -
Voilà où passe votre argent
Ça se passe de commentaire mais réfléchisser où vous mettez votre argent, dans votre vie ou dans une entreprise qui fait monter son chiffre d'affaire sans être capable de donner une expérience de jeux digne de vous....
1 vote -
several times it has come up with a graphic saying i have wone 250 gold. Each time i only got 50.
tried to submit a bug report but the page auto loaded this instead. Fixing the page to just let us enter our bug report would be a start.
Also I just won 250 gold twice and only have 150 gold. Each one only rewarded 50.
Also a way to put players that take forever to make a decision every time onto an ignore list would be great. Some people are just ridiculous with it either deliberately or because they are distracted. Either way, no one wants to play against someone that takes a long time for each choice they make…2 votes -
Bought the Daily Deal Lands but only two of them are working
I bought all five of them, Plains, Island, Swamp, Forest and Mountain., only Plains and Island are showing the new cosmetic, the other three just shows me random normal bordered basic lands as "new".
2 votes -
Morningtide's Light - Enough time to select creatures
In a game, my opponent had 100+ creatures with many being tokens, and I casted Morningtide's light. It would be good if I had enough time to select all his creatures, but even with two 30-second limits, I couldn't do it. In this situation, I should be able to have enough time to select all creatures I wanted.
Please look into this, as it is a game changer card in these situations if one is able to select all creatures. Maybe having an option to select all the opponent or own creatures would help.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?