MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2653 results found
-
The game allows for near-infinite loops. I’ve encountered combos in some games—such as gaining infinite life or placing infinite counters—w
The game allows for near-infinite loops.
I’ve encountered combos—such as gaining infinite life or placing infinite counters—where the game allows the sequence to play out rather than declaring a draw. I’ve seen creatures amass over 300 +1/+1 counters in a single turn, and in two matches, an opponent pulled off an infinite life combo, reaching over 58,000,000 life points.
Also, when these things happen, the timer penalizes me even though it’s the opponent's turn.
Is this a bug, or are these types of combos allowed in Magic Arena?
1 vote -
Surgical Extraction does not give you the option to target your own graveyard.
When casting Surgical Extraction, Arena only gives you the option to select a card in your opponent's graveyard. The card reads "Choose target card in a graveyard other than a basic land card", therefore I should be able to target a card in my own graveyard.
1 vote -
Suggestion..you need a shuffle deck function i can almost tell you the bs im gonna get after four or five games
Introduce a dag gone shuffle deck function.....
1 vote -
Phlage, Titan of Fire's Fury has haste with Hushbringer
I was playing Competitive Brawl against Phlage, Titan of Fire's Fury and they had a Hushbringer on the battlefield. They played Phlage and the Hushbringer stopped the sacrifice trigger. However, Phlage had the animation for summoning sickness but was still able to attack on the turn they brought it out. The card does not have haste.
1 vote -
Timeouts causing game loss instead of a draw
Other player played "Raise the past" and put a lot of creatures with synergy on the battlefield. This created a situation where the game went into autoplay. The first player ran out of timeouts and got the warning that unless another action was taken, the game would end in a draw. As the autoplay continued, I then received a warning and my timeouts were used.The autoplay continued (as both player couldn't act) and the situation repeated itself, with unknown timeouts being used by both players and warning being issued time and time again. Eventually, the autoplay resolved itself but instead…
1 vote -
Mayor Tong of Chin Village
The aforementioned card is not legal to play in brawl but in my last match, my adversary was able to play it in competitive brawl (maybe it was only ban in non competitive brawl and forgotten on the competitive format…). All in all, it makes for easy abuse against opponent's commander.
1 vote -
Bruenor
Bruenor battlehammer's ability is not working since last update
1 vote -
connection
I have lost paid draft games b/c of Arena constantly dropping the connection and freezing all actions during the game. Yes my internet is working just fine - nothing else is freezing and I'm showing avg pings of 6ms.
Logging out and in 3 times during a match - only to lose b/c the client won't connect is absurd. You need to compensate us for the time and money lost!
1 vote -
BUG - Super-Skrull not getting haste from corpses of the lost
Super-Skrull is a shapeshifter (and thus is also a skeleton) but it's not getting haste nor the +1 /+0 from Corpses of the Lost.
0 votes -
Skrelv Hexproof from Color does not fizzle Aura Enchantment on the stack
Skrelv Hexproof from Color does not fizzle Aura Enchantment on the stack.
I had a Skrelv, Defector Mite on the board as my opponent cast a blue aura enchantment, targeting a Mother of Runes.
I activated the activated ability of Skrelv, Defector Mite targeting my Mother of Runes, choosing to give it Hexproof from Blue, which should have made the blue aura enchantment fizzle as it went to resolve.Possible bug?
1 vote -
REPETITIVE OPPONENTS
How many times a day are you going to make me play RENHOUJI??????????
IT LITERALLY FEELS LIKE I DON'T PLAY AGAINST THE REAL F****** PERSON AT ALL. JUST BOTS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. WHAT THE F***!?!2 votes -
Prevent combat dammage not working
In my last match, i went all in with all my creatures, opponents launch a fog (the one with cycle), I still dealt dammage.
Am I missing something or did the spell missfunction1 vote -
Missing Marvel Super Heroes Cards I already Collected
I have played Marvel Super Heroes Jump In many times. Sadly, the cards don't appear when I am on the Deckbuilding page. I found a pretty lame workaround for finding the missing cards:
1. Enter Marvel Super Heroes Jump In
2. Pick your 2 packets
3. Hit the "Add To Decks" button
4. Go to the Decks tab
5. Load the saved Deck from the MSH Jump In you just added to decks
6. Now you can go into the Search bar and type the name of a card you were missing from your collection and it will show up…0 votes -
ajini's cat death trigger trigged with leyline of the void
ajini's cat death trigger trigged when leyline of the void was in play on my side of the field
1 vote -
Lulu, Forgetful Hollyphant Won't Specialize in Brawl
I'm trying to build a Brawl-legal deck around Lulu, Forgetful Hollyphant. The problem is, the deck builder will not allow me to specialize into a different color at the deck building stage, which means I can only build her as a mono-white commander rather than a black/white commander as I intend for her to be.
2 votes -
Cheating/Exploit
This was turn 5, multiple creatures spawned in out of nowhere after their commander hit the field, immediately swung in next turn for game. First Krang, which doesnt even have an x cost then the rest which were out of color identity, took an odd amount of time during the first 4 rounds.
2 votes -
Mythic Wildcards without purchase/mastery prize
On September 22, 2026, 3 Mythic wildcards appeared in wildcard (lotus) icon. Why?? I waited for an announcement and none came.
Some socials/discussion boards link this to Arena changes. I haven't seen anything certain and explanatory. I made no purchses. No packs opened since my Set Mastery ran out. No achievements.
1 vote -
Please give an option to remove card highlighting. Payers are abusing it to create distractions while playing
The lack of the ability to turn off enemy card highlighting allows bad actors to create visual distractions when they continuously mouse over their cards during the opponent's turn. This could also prevent those with epilepsy from playing the game
1 vote -
OOPS guess i cant play thr Phantom Sealed MWM Events
got screwed again by midweek magic by being given no good cards just junk rares with no synergy or colour coordination. whole event is a write off. there should be an option to re-roll the rares, or they should just give you a proper randomized card pool more similar to an actual sealed event rather than essentially a preconstructed format with a couple optional rares
1 vote -
why cant i play after an update? it just keeps having the "an error occurred please restart or exit the application" message.
why cant i play after an update? the “an error occurred please restart or exit the application.” message keeps on popping. take note that just right after i finished the updating i even got to open the app with no issues whatsoever, the issue happened when i tried to open the app for the second time.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?