Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

3401 results found

1. More graphics options to improve performance

I have been running Arena on a system without a GPU lately. While I expect the performance to be lousy, I have noticed that some boards are worse than others. For instance, playing on the crystal and lava board associated with Ikoria cuts my frame rate to a quarter, making the game nearly unplayable.

If there were an option in the graphics prefs to force an environment override to something simpler, the game would be open to a wider selection of hardware configurations.

In addition, options to turn off some of the effects might be welcome, not only for performance…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Nyx Land on Store

Hello,

I will wish to obtain the alternative Nyx Land available in the Théros expansion unless I am mistaken. I contacted support, who then referred me to this forum.

Unfortunately, I only had time to copy the response.

For information, I ask the MTG Arena service to be able to make these alternative cards accessible in different ways:

• Either by exchanging tokens, and thus allow interested and concerned players to unlock these cards,
    • Either through the store in exchange for gems and / or gold for a limited period and also renewable (why not once a month).

Indeed, I find…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. resize window

I'd like to be able to freely resize game window.
    Current choice of resolutions makes the window either too small or hides parts of interface behind Windows' taskbar.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Orah, Skyclave Hierophant DID NOT ACTIVATE WHEN KILLED

I played Orah on my next turn after my opponent wiped my field with Ugin the Spirit Dragon (so my graveyard was full of creatures with cmc 3 or less). My opponent then dealt 3 damage to my Orah, but when Orah died, Nothing Happened. Seems like Ugin The Spirit Dragon has been causing tons of issues lately

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Arena not working on my Mac after last update

Reproting a BUG. MAC IOS update has killed MTG Arena. I can get the app to load all the way to the home screen where you would start a game, however the app freezes me out. Cannot click on anything and have to force quit to get the app to close. tried uninstall then reinstall both the game in my Epic Games library and teh Epic Games Launcher, nothing works.

Please help

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Systematically stamp out deliberate stalling/roping

Opponents deliberately stalling/roping before death (as a sore-loser tactic to try get the other player to concede) has become so commonplace, that I doubt I'm the only one being driven away from MTGA.

Removing the "earned" timeouts would help alleviate this problem, because all they do is provide the players the "ammunition" they need to stall later in the the game.

I'd also advise shortening the timeout periods, or scaling this depending on the players' ranks (i.e. beginner players get longer turns than matches between veteran players).

In addition, proving a "report player" button directly within the app would also…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Actually do something about the roping problem

WOTC, PLEASE do something about this problem! For years this has been ongoing and you have done nothing to improve it. This is the #1 most complained about aspect of MTG Arena and you have been absolutely silent on the matter for YEARS. Reduce the turn time; reduce the amount of timeouts people can save up; add an in-game conduct report feature; BAN players who rope; prevent ability to stall by turning on manual control. DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING, PLEASE! And don't tell me we can report it via Wizard support, I know we can do that, and it's not enough,…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. BUG [PC] No mastery pass rewards at level [infinity]

[PC] Reached Lvl 71 (70) of the mastery pass and since than, i didnt got any reward by leveling up the pass over and over. The mastery pass costs real money. That shouldnt happen. Please solve the problem or at least indemnify the affected players.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. No "Land" button in deck creation

The "land" button gives you Battles instead. Found this in a March of the Machine Premier draft. I have no way of adding land's unless I allow the deck to give me automatic lands, but I prefer to use full art lands which I can no longer select.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Audio issue on IOS

So before this latest update i was able to use and play music on my phone but now it pauses every time MTG is open. Pretty annoying and definitely needs to be reverted to what it was before so i can listen to things while playing…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ban Farewell.

Ban Farewell. It is a very unbalanced card.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ban Liliana of the Veil and Sheoldred the Apocalypse IMMEDIATELY

Because of your poor decision to include these cards in Dominaria United, the black based decks have taken over all the formats (Explorer and Standard) making the game uplayable and ruining the play experience.

Please ban these cards immediately.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would love to see implementation of a "Spectator Mode" and supporting queue(s) and such.

If you want this to become an "eSport" contender, please enable a robust spectator mode, and supporting social frameworks:

1) Games can be "private" or "public."
    2) Public games can be "spectated" [watched] by others.
    3) There should be some method of finding games to "spectate" [a queue].
    4) IMO, "Spectator" queues could list vital statistics for the match(es): (Usernames involved, user ranks [if applicable in ranked play], match duration so far [1:10:15, etc.], current life totals on each side, current # permanents in play on each side [maybe broken down by type? (artifacts, lands, creatures)], current number of spectators,…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Infinite mana and damage combo Alchemy

In my opinion, Alchemy should be the right place to fix some errors and ill mechanics Magic has always had. One of them are the infinite mana/life/damage combos of cards.
    When Riveteers Boss give any card permanent "when played put a treasure token" ability, it's quite clear where any game is going. Grinning Ignus doesn't even need extra card to "pay R and return this to your hand". If you add Witty Roastmaster to this combo, welcome infinitely annoying mana and damages combo. Instant win and an instant lose for Magic Alchemy gameplay.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. iphone 8

IOS Game crashes, deleted app, reloaded app, logged in, downloaded additional 1016 MB, got in, played a game, closed the app, but app does not open. Using iphone 8Plus, only using 88GB of 256GB avail. The MTG Arena app on laptop working fine, so it's not an issue with my account?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove "Minion of the Mighty" Please. OP stupid card.

Please remove "Minion of the Mighty. This card makes game play pointless. Its a second round win card? Why bother playing.....!!!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Report Function for roping intentionally

Countless times in my experience (and I'm sure thousands of others experiences) has the opponent decided that they are losing the match or that it is not going their way. No one is a stranger to flooding out, getting mana screwed, or simply not finding the answers that your deck can provide and I understand this frustration; it is simply in the nature of a game where you draw cards at random and sometimes it sucks. Taking the intentional action of AFK'ing or simply waiting for all of your ropes or accumulated time-outs in spite of this frustration is, however,…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. tyvar

When you try to make a deck using either Nahiri or Tyvar as commanders for Historic Brawl decks the game won't allow it.

Whenever the game understands you want Tyvar as your commander it reverts back to its Standard form. No matter how you try to do this, it always leads to the same result.

To add insult to injury if after you put the wrong Tyvar as commander you try to add the correct (alchemy) one the game add it to the maindeck as if it were a completely unrelated card.

**** you WotC. Why you go out of…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Multi-Player Historic Brawl

Please add 4 player Historic Brawl option for MtGA. We, as the player base know, that “Historic Brawl” is essentially EDH, a format that was designed to be multi-player. For this reason, I’m suggesting the addition of multi-player historic brawl so the format can be enjoyed as intended, with multiple people.
    This would also,I believe, increase the player base in the long term, and encourage people to play online with their friends. It would make a killer addition to MtGA

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Match Against Bot with Invalid Deck (cards not in collection)

Hi.
    I have a suggestion about match against bot.
    In physical game, I can get a card from my friend or in a shop to test a deck before buy the cards.
    In MTG Arena, I can build a deck with cards not in my collection.
    But a deck with cards not in my collection, I can't play matches against bot to test this deck.
    Is it possible to allow a match against bot using a deck with cards not in my collection to test?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories