MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Mac)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

How to submit product suggestions

1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. tap problems

1. played Speaker of the Heavens 1st, then went really wide to the point where it was near my pet on the left side of the field.

2. Unable to tap speaker for 4/4 angel. presumably, this would happen with any tapping creature that is in the far left when super wide.

3. Should be able to tap the creature no matter where it appears on the screen. I assume that there is an area that is a no-click zone to give a buffer between the map and the pet.

4. no workout found.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. tap problems

1. played Speaker of the Heavens 1st, then went really wide to the point where it was near my pet on the left side of the field.

2. Unable to tap speaker for 4/4 angel. presumably this would happen with any tapping creature that is in the far left when super wide.

3. Should be able to tap the creature no matter where it appears on the screen. I assume that there is an area that is a no click zone to give a buffer between the map and the pet.

4. no workout found.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I attempted to eternalize Sunscourage Champion from graveyard. I tapped 4 mana. Clicked / dragged it. Then my card wasn't casted

I attempted to eternalize Sunscourage Champion from graveyard. I tapped 4 mana. Clicked / dragged it. Then my card wasn't casted, and my lands were tapped -- and it remained in my graveyard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Scarab God should be exiled when Final Reward is played

Golos#44891. When Final Reward is played on The Scarab God, it should be exiled; it should not be able to return to its owner's hand from exile, because exile does not trigger the 'dies' clause on The Scarab God. I lost my second game in a premier amonkhet draft after playing Final Reward on The Scarab God, because I thought it would stay exiled and not return to my opponent's hand afterwards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. UI/UX Bug: Clicking too quickly doesn't let you see the card reward you just unlocked!

When I receive an in game card reward through weekly or daily quests you need to click on the back of the Magic card to see what card you just received. Unfortunately if you're like me you spam the left mouse button because you are eager to see what it is. When you click too early it closes the reward without showing you the card!

To reproduce trigger an in game reward, say 15 weekly wins, then click / click multiple times on the back of the Magic card quickly. You won't see the card and it will close.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. DC during Tradicional draft game and can't recconect

The game has Diisconnected during a traditional draft game. I had a 3:0 deck, but lost de first game and this game has counted as 2 loses. I'm totally damaged here because of this bug. I lost money and it is very unfair, becausa my deck could won me 3K gems, instead I've lost 1500. I'll never play this game again 'til you give me back my gems. This is real money man.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Typo in Color Challenge

Screenshot is self-explanatory, improper grammar. "Blue makes use of creatures" or "Blue uses creatures" would be appropriate here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Alseid of Life's Bounty forced to target creature and not aura

I had a creature enchanted with multiple auras. My opponent attempted to destroy one with a reclamation sage. I sacrificed my alseid of life's bounty, trying to give the targeted aura protection from green. Instead the ability targeted my creature, making all the green auras fall off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. error con la carta Nicolas Bolas,Dios Dragon

hello look how it comes out in the video whenever I play the second ability of Nicolas Bolas, God Dragon that is destroys a creature or pollenworker objective the game closes and automatically surrenders I tried it and whenever I used Nicolas Bolas the game was closed is my Favorite card is in all my decks is that I have reached almost a diamond please ask for a solution

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Game crash on Castle Garenbrig activation

1. Using the secondary ability of Castle Garenbrig while having 3 untapped Forests and a Gilded Goose with a Food token. The Goose does not have summoning sickness.

2. The game freezes for a bit, then crashes.

3. Adding GGGGGG to my mana pool.

4. Most likely using the Goose first to create mana. My guess is the autotapper was unable to resolve this somehow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. it's my turn but I can't progress to next step

I was playing a game, it became my priority, I hit spacebar and enter and couldn't pass priority. I could see my deck and hit the reactions. The timer didn't even start counting down, I was just stuck. Hitting "concede" didn't cause anything to happen. So I hit alt+f4 and lost

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. bug title

que pasa van a arreglar el error

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. bug title

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. bug title

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. PROTECTION FROM BLACK IGNORED

Brokkos apex of forever attacked , was blocked by Garruk harbinger (protection from black) and killed harbinger ignoring protection

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. color battles

theres something wrong with the color challenges. i draw the exact same suck *** cards over and over and the computer draws the perfect hand against me every time. is there a way way i can stack my deck against the computer like they stack it against me?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No two mana bonus on Ilysian caryatid, game skip chance to respond to opponent's Stern Dismissal

I have a Ilysian caryatid out in play along with a 5/5/ Sunder Shamen. Before I announce go to ANY combat phase or consent too. I cast bone crusher giant to do 2 damage to them. In response my opponent cast Stern Dismissal to return my Sunder Shamen.
    In response I want to tap my Ilysian caryatid to get the two mana bonus for having a 5/5 out in play before the Stern Dismissal takes effect. The game outright skips my chance tap Ilysian caryatid to get any mana. Giving the opponent the ability to cast Sunder Shamen uncontested. (broken)…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Heliod, Sun Crowned destroyed by destroy effect, and Protection from green not working.

In my last match Heliod, Sun Crowned was destroyed by Deathsprout. (Destroy effect)

In the following turn I tried to protect a different creature with "Feat of resistance" (Protection from colour - green) which was blocked by "Questing Beast" (it was stronger than my creature and has deathtouch)

By the end of the game my opponent had Shadowspear (Pay one mana to remove indestructible and hexproof until end of turn) in play so I'm uncertain if he had it before, but even if he had it already in play when this happened the activated ability wasn't shown on the stack.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Color Challenge

I have completed all my quest at Color Challenge, but I dont have some cards and cannot advance. ¿What should I do?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. i'm playing standard ranked 2021 and i just lost to a card that is not standard soulhunter rakshasa and i have a blue white deck i Can't pl

i just lost a game against soulhunter rakshasa in standard ranked 2021 is not legal
    and i have a deck everything on standard that i can't use plesase fix bug

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base