Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2643 results found

  1. Search option with multiples

    When searching for cards (either own deck or opponent's), if the spell or effect allows us to pick several copies of the same card, there should be a button to select all copies automatically, instead of picking them all one by one, and thus, timing out.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Diffusion Sliver

    I recently played a Brawl game annd faced a sliver player. He played Diffusion Sliver.
    While usually protections against targetting (ward, hexproof) are shown with a flashy net on the card, this was shown only on Diffusion Sliver and not on other Slivers... I forgot the ward and first played something that could be delayed to play a craeture remover. The spell on his commander was countered, because I had not enough mana. If there was the "flashy net" on each of his Slivers, I would have remembered.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Scrolling trough the Store. MAC

    Hi, I've always had the same bug: In the store tab, when scrolling through the products the scrolling is too sensitive.
    I'am on MAC.
    Hope you fix this.
    Thank you.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I was about to win game 2 of a match and opponent surrender animation appeared and then I was at match select with a loss

    I was about to win game 2 of a match in the attack step and opponent surrender (animation appeared on his icon) and then I was at match select with a loss

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Fix your f$@ING game

    Why is my side board glitched on IOS in like 50% of my games. Won’t let me side board. It’s been an issue on IOS for months. How can a widely known issue like this be unfixed for so long. Just fix these bugs for god sake. It’s not rocket science.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New Tyranid Commander pack Hive Fleet Leviathan

    Mtg needs a new Tyranid pack, with the lack of cards to help bolster the 3 year old Swarmlord Precon it would be amazing to see a Hive Fleet Leviathan pack containing Norn Emissary, Norn Assimilator, Neuro Tyrant, Neurothrope, Neurolictor, Psychophage, updated Death Leaper, Biovore, Winged Tyranid Prime, Barbguants, Neurogaunts, and Von's Ryan's Leapers.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Scalding Viper - Steam Clean does not work

    The Card Scalding Viper's Sorcery Adventure Steam Clean doesn't seem to work.
    Multiple occasions I've targeted my opponents creature and have had bugs.
    The first occasion I targeted a black wall creature and it appeared to do nothing, the creature remained on the board. However it was clear at the end of the game that it was a visual bug and had been returned to my opponents hand and then he recast it.

    Secondly and worse:
    My opponent brought my creature out of my graveyard to their board, I tried steam clean on it to return it to my hand.…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix your unfair turn timer

    I play acererack the archlich, I search through my deck and take insanely long to do so from time to time in order to put combos on the field for free. I ran out of time on my turn, which is fine I would have been okay, but had to discard cards and when you run out of time the ****** AI makes all the decisions for you. It defaulted discarding acererack into the graveyard and leaving him there, shutting down my deck as I didn't have tutors or recursion, and nearly causing me to lose the game. If my…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Call the spirit dragons

    Call the Spirit Dragons

    During the upkeep there should be something that tells you what color dragon you are clicking. I found that shapeshifters that have multi colors all light up at the same time. So you have no idea if you're clicking for black, blue, white, red. I've had 5 shapeshifters on the field so I should meet the requirements to win the game. But, because there is nothing to indicate the color two +1/+1 counters were added to the same creature so I didn't get the auto win. Please add something that shows the color the card is…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mesmeric Orb will make player time out while resolving

    If there are several Mesmeric Orbs on the battlefield (3 or more) and later in the game when each player has 15-20 land in play, Mesmeric Orbs will resolve 60 or more times. While resolving, the player will start a time out even though they are incapable of doing anything. Looking at other entries, this seems to be the case with things like Scute Swarm and adding counters (anything that can resolve dozens of times at once).

    Also, I noticed that after this happened and caused me to time out completely (skipping my turn once the stack resolved), when my…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shouldnt have to babysit tapping ancient tomb for mana

    Three times ancient tomb not tapping for mana has cost me a game by leaving me without any colored mana open for responses. Either make ancient tomb tap to pay for colorless when you have the life available or make some kind of pop up asking if we wanna use ancient tomb to pay and maybe on that make a click box to do so the rest of the match so we arent asked again for that match.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bug Can't select a second card

    The game I just played allowed me to pick a land and play it. Then nothing happened. It started the timer and I still couldn't do anything. It flipped to the opponent, and they played a normal round. Back to me I pick a land then again nothing can be done. No creature, enchantment, or anything. I had enough lands, but nothing highlighted and I couldn't manually move them on to the field. It was like it was getting stuck on my land play but not registering the land play.

    Using a Samsung laptop. I'm sure it's not exactly up…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Items in store

    Currently on ios, there is no way to zoom in on cards or products in the store. Before you buy a package, you should be able to see detailed info about whats included, to include being able to zoom into each card and read the details. Also there is a bug currently where in the deck builder you are not able to zoom into a card until you add it to your deck, which was not the case before the last update. Please address these concerns.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unable to click Prepared Spell (dislocated card)

    For some reason the prepared spell was not in my hand but rather on the far left of the screen, behind the mascot, and even though I tried to click it or drag it many times, I was unable to.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sage-Eye Harrier Bug

    Sage-Eye HArrier freezes up when you play it in the mixed-up premier draft event. You cant pay either cost to unfreeze the screen. ime outs and game loss result.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add in other Universes Beyond Sets

    As the name suggests, I wish to suggest sets like Spider-Man Eternal with set code SPE, the Doctor Who set, and Fallout; there have been a lot of sets released, and I would like to see them on Arena. I have noticed that the developers have recently added cards from the LTC set, so what is stopping them from including other Commander-related sets?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Vivid and Adventure Lands

    When playing with cards with the Vivid keyword, they count adventure lands (e.g., Midgar, City of Mako) towards the colors among permanents you control. I am fairly positive this is a bug and not a niche rules exemption as the lands should be colorless since the adventure spells only exist on the stack.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Couldn't target opponents hearth elemental with an erode

    Attempted to cast an erode on my opponents hearth elemental but was only able to target my own voice of victory. It was my turn and I was playing on mobile. I ended up casting it on one of my tokens just to make sure I could

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Karolina Dean mana not reatricted

    The mana that Karolina Dean generates states it not able to be used to cast spells from your hand. I watched my opponent cast grievous wound and requisition raid with this mana from their hand. I'm playing on android but it wasn't my end that allowed it.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Booster pack disappears after “Waiting for Server” and blank “OK” pop up on mobile

    I encountered an issue when trying to open booster packs in the MTG Arena mobile app.

    When I tapped a booster pack to open it, the message “Waiting for Server” remained on the screen for an unusually long time. After that, the normal pack-opening animation did not appear. Instead, a popup appeared with only an “OK” button and no meaningful error message.

    Tapping “OK” did not appear to do anything. I tried opening the pack again several times, but the same issue kept occurring.

    I then restarted the app. After restarting, the booster pack was no longer shown on the…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories