MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2640 results found
-
Balancing
Not sure how this hasn’t been thought of yet but they need to actually make using couterspells and instants on the opposing players turn be risk/reward based. When you use a couterspell on the opposing players turn the land you used on their turn should not untap during your next upkeep.
As is sits now there is no risk to just playing a deck with a crazy amount of couterspells and damage spells (or some combination of both)and just spamming them. There needs to be some thought taking into counterspelling instead of just mindlessly playing them.
I don’t really have…
1 vote -
“No, Bigger than That” achievement bug
I’ve tried to get this achievement multiple times. I’ve attacked with a 144/144 and 64/64 Mossborn Hydra and didn’t get the achievement either time.
1 vote -
Give the option to force "View Simplified" during gameplay and deck building
Some cards, like source material cards and certain special guests, can be difficult to read due to having a transparent or no frame, creating a poor contrast. Not playing these cards isn't really an option, since many of them have no alternate printings and even if they do, it's not like you can force your opponent to use them. Having to play against several cards that are difficult to read isn't just annoying, but also represents a very avoidable accessability issue. I have actually lost a game, because I misread a source material card due to the lack of a…
1 vote -
Sauron, Lord of the rings/Storm of Saruman
my commander is Sauron, Lord of the rings. On my turn I cast a storm of Saruman and passed the turn. On my next turn I cast a pyretic ritual followed boy Sauron, Lord of the rings which triggered the storm of Saruman, making a copy of Sauron, LOTR, and even though Storm of Saruman says, "...copy it, except the copy isn't legendary" I was made to remove one of the Sauron, LOTR which cost me the match. I'm trying to see if it happens again however this is somewhat hard to pull off.
1 vote -
draft error
durante un draft de mixed-up no pude elegir carta,esta ya se encontraba seleccionada y no se podia cambiar
1 vote -
Opponent conceded while I was paying for spell, causing hardlock
My opponent conceded while I was casting Jeskai Revelation, before I had finished paying the mana cost. After this, the game hardlocked; there was no "leave" button and no keys were being registered (including Esc) so I had to force close.
Presumable steps to reproduce:
1. Cast a spell in full control mode, but don't finish targets/costs
2. Opponent concedes before the spell is put on the stackPlatform: PC
1 vote -
Ram usage
I uh... broke the game
1 vote -
Infinite loop softlock: Invisible Woman, Sue Storm + lifegain triggers + Ajani's Pridemate
Game becomes unplayable due to an infinite trigger loop. Opponent's board: Invisible Woman, Sue Storm + Ajani's Pridemate + Tigra, Feline Fury + Hinterland Sanctifier + Dazzling Angel + Case of the Uneaten Feast.
Loop: a creature enters → lifegain triggers → +1/+1 counters go on Heroes → Invisible Woman creates a 0/4 Wall token → the Wall entering restarts the chain.
The loop does not terminate. Trigger counter reached 90+ and kept climbing; opponent's life went from 37 to 67 and Wall tokens reached 21+. Game state never repeats (life total and counters increase each iteration), so the loop…
1 vote -
Herida severa no se activa cuando el encantamiento de ya viene galactus hace 2 de daño
Deben revisar eso
1 vote -
toski asset restart bug
Toski is causing my game to relaunch evertime i got him wherever it would be in game or in deck building. The main issue about it in battle is that as long as i got him then the game ask me to restart to verify the asset, reload the battle and then tells me again that i should reverify the asset until the opponent concede the game or i lose at the timer.
1 vote -
"Sealed Middle-Earth " event title confusing
Only after I signed up for this event did I realize it was a mix of Hobbit and LOTR packs, which isn't what I wanted to play. I'd like a refund for this event. I haven't played any games or built a deck in it.
1 vote -
Correct UI Date for Non-American players
The game is using MM-DD-YYYY format for representing the date, in the UK and other countries this is not valid but appreciate for the US it is.
Please add a UI option for date formatting or use local system information for the various OS's to display correct region data.
Alternitavely please implement the international standard for representing dates - ISO 8601. Dates are then formatted as YYYY-MM-DD which is already used by the naming of your capture log files button.Reason for the suggestion is that messages containing card packs can be missed / deleted due to similar dates e.g…
1 vote -
Devriel, souls broker's (-2) ability
Please! Fix Devriel's -2 ability! Too much time I cannot play with it!
1 vote -
Incorrect listing
Why are these listed under "historic" when they're currently "standard".... I'm very confused... you even tell us not to purchase them because they're not playable in standard... there are dozens of more issues like, like why did the buttons appear over the interface now, is this all vibe coded nonsense, because these bugs are coming fast and furious lately
1 vote -
Torch the tower not letting me select a target
Attempted to cast Torch the Tower with 2 legal targets on opponents side of the field and one on my side. Arena would not allow me to select a target... at first i thought it was my connection but when my timer ran out my opponent was able to take action and play a spell.
1 vote -
Why Do Some Traders Consistently Win While Others Keep Losing?
At its core, QuantronAI is about giving your decisions room to operate, connecting them directly to the exchange through an intelligent agent that monitors, executes, manages, and adapts without demanding constant supervision.
Online Presence: support@quantronai.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/Ef5AD5bduq1 vote -
Famished Worldsire Display Issue
While playing (on my android phone, galaxy s23 ultra), competitive brawl with Zimone, Infinite Analyst as my commander, I had Anina, Natural Parallelist on board. I played an X spell with X=8 and Anina conjured Famished Worldsire. Game asked me if i wanted to sacrifice a land, I clicked on 1 forest. Then it showed the top 3 cards from my library, but i wasn't sure what was going on. I clicked the eyeball button at the top right of the screen to see the board. I clicked back to see the top 3 cards in library but there were…
1 vote -
Network Error, unable to join queue, please try again later
Network Error, unable to join queue, please try again later
1 vote -
cannot return the attacking creature to its owner's hand
last run I wait to return the attacking creatures to its owner's hand but I was not notified, seems like illegal, but I checked nothing against it,, can the staff search my match just now and inspect it ?
1 vote -
Bard the bowman untargetable bug
In a Hobbit quick draft event I was unable to target bard with spells or block him right at the start of the game. The opponent did target him with adding a counter but it didn't show up to me.
Later in the game it did become targetable but I was way far behind by then.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?