MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2636 results found
-
pentad prism not holding priority
Pentad Prism (with counters) does not hold priority if all lands are tapped. You can have 5 mana available but it will skip through from combat to end step without any possibility to do something.
Full control works but is not user friendly and also: When holding full control and "canceling" a spell. It will also withdraw priority even though you just wanted to do things differently.1 vote -
Freeze
Estava jogando um draft e em determinado momento, o jogo começou a travar, não conseguia equipar minhas criaturas e chegou o momento em que o jogo travou e não consegui mais retornar
1 vote -
rigged game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGcLn43lw5k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prk_1KCRtp8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnjOkYgXN3Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_kKyeGbFrg
Let's hope that one day this game disappears and there's something better.
1 vote -
Ygra, Eater of All infinite ward
Ygra gains another ward - sacrifice a food trigger whenever it gains a counter (which sacrificing a food does) meaning it has as much ward as you have pairs of mana. Already met two players exploiting this bug.
You can see there is nothing else on my opponent's board and I have sacced two creatures (one to grist and one to the first ward trigger), and there are two ward trigger still to resolve.
1 vote -
Please add Prophetic Flamespeaker to MTG Arena
I would really like to see Prophetic Flamespeaker added to MTG Arena for Pioneer.
I know it is not a strong competitive Pioneer card and probably won't have any impact on the current metagame. For me this is more about casual deck building and having more options.
I play a Rakdos "keywords soup" deck with creatures that have different combat abilities like double strike, trample and lifelink. Prophetic Flamespeaker would fit this deck very well as a 3-mana creature and would probably be better than some of the cards I am currently using.
I can get the deck to Diamond,…1 vote -
style not apllying
The style for Smaug the magnificent that reproduces the surge foil is not applying like the other of the bundle did
1 vote -
Auroral Procession Graveyard Order
When resolving Auroral Procession on Android, the graveyard does not appear in order when selecting the card to be returned to hand. When looping Auroral Processions, it puts the first Procession in the middle of the graveyard instead of right on top adding lots of extra scrolling and time to execute the game actions. Not sure that there is any reason why they graveyard should not be shown in order generally
1 vote -
bug umplayable games
i have this bug in pc i unistall and install via steam but the result its the same that screetshoot shows i can play nothing it begins two days ago when the game was so slowly unplayable
1 vote -
Graphical Error After Exiting Full Screen
After exiting full screen mode on my Mac the graphic settings will not reset back to normal when back in full screen. I see a zoomed in image with lower quality and cannot fix this. I can't see everything on screen, including both graveyards. Please provide help or fix the bug
1 vote -
cards in hand effecting battlefield before they enter
Occasionally, when I draw a card that has an effect that is triggered by something while it is on the battlefield, that effect will trigger as soon as that card is drawn and while it is still in hand. I am pretty sure I have seen the effects of this from other player as well as I have notice effects occurring on their battlefield with no discernable cause of the effect.
1 vote -
translate
Hello MTGA Support Team,
I would like to report a translation issue concerning the card Angel of the Dire Hour.
In the French version of MTG Arena, the card text currently states that when it enters the battlefield, it exiles all artifacts.
However, this is incorrect. The original English text, as well as the actual effect applied in-game, correctly refers to attacking creatures.
The French translation should therefore indicate that the card exiles attacking creatures, rather than artifacts.
I’m reporting this in case it can be corrected in a future update.
Thank you for your help and for looking into…
1 vote -
tablet of discovery
Do something about tablet of discovery NOW! This is getting ridiculous. There is no way to win against control with this card + Improvisation capstone and Death to our enemies
1 vote -
Would be nice not to have updates in the middle of ranked games
Can we get a notice before you decide that the game needs an update im in mythic ranked i dont get here all the time right in the middle of my match the game freezes then tells me I have a 900mb update
1 vote -
Absolute Virtue did not die to Day of Judgement.
Absolute Virtue did not die to Day of Judgement.
- Opponent has The Sensational She-Hulk and Absolute Virtue in play, plus some Map Tokens and they are tappet out.
- I cast Day of Judgement. It resolves instantly.
- The Sensational She-Hulk dies but Absolute Virtue does not.
1 vote -
Unable to scream
Bug Report:
River's Rebuke forced my Unable to Scream to attach to my creature instead of going to the graveyard.
I had earlier attached Unable to Scream to an Opponents Creature. Then I mass bounced everything with River’s Rebuke to prepare for my alpha strike and the game forced me to attach Unable to Scream to one of my creatures.
1 vote -
jeskas will creates incorrect mana
In the historic format I cast a jeska's will to generate red mana targeting my opponent who had 3 cards in their hand. I had zero mana floating when I cast the spell. When the spell resolved I only received 2 mana. I did lose the game because of this and I luckily caught this on camera. I can provide a video file if needed, but cannot submit video files using the file attach option on this page.
1 vote -
Bug during sealed
Impossibile castare una removal pagando il costo alternativo (sacrificio) durante la prima main phase
1 vote -
Barbed Bloodletter not working
Noticed the barbed bloodletter wither function isn't working
1 vote -
Match wait times too long (sometimes over 4 minutes). Cancel won’t work on any of my IPADs.
Fix long match wait times and cancel not working on iPads.
1 vote -
Bot doesn't know how to handle Relentless X-ATM092.
When I attack with Relentless X-ATM092, the bot tries to assign two blockers, can't proceed, and then repeatedly unassigns and reassigns the second blocker until it gives up and unassigns both blockers.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?