MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2622 results found
-
ERROR code
WASTE A25
LLANOWAR ELVES DOMINARIA
DURESS CORE 2019will not allow you to buy can not get 100% collection
1 vote -
Donc on en est là ???
Bonjour à tous,
donc on en est là, le logiciel de matchmaking et celui de la pioche sont en roue libre pour juste faire gagner toujours plus d'argent à cette entreprise?
Voilà la situation:
je suis au rang Mythique du classement Construct et je me retrouve à affronter un rand Diamand 4.
je perd la partie parce que le tirage de carte à tous fait pour que je perd contre mon adversaire en se "FOUTANT DE MA GUEULE!!"
au dernier tour, mon adversaire pioche la seule carte qui pouvait le sauver en renvoyant la seule créature qui m'aurait servie à…
1 vote -
Drafting screen bugs out
Howdy, I recently noticed when I was drafting on Arena on Android phone that when you hold press certain area of the screen and the game sort of things that's in some completely different screen with different music. I am no longer able to continue the draft while it's transparent on the screen.
I had to reboot the game and lost 5 pickups of cards.
Eero
1 vote -
I want to play Magic not Marvel
add a way to filter out Marvel content or add in-universe art for marvel cards
1 vote -
Error on Traditional Standard Event
After winning my 3rd/4th win in the Standard Metagame Challenge, I was forced to claim reward and exit the event
1 vote -
stripmine doesn't work
Even if I activate Stripmine's ability, the effect ends without destroying the target land.
1 vote -
Error starting Mtg Arena
I have an issue starting the game. The error shown is "An error ocurred. Please restart or exit the application." I've already restarted the game on multiple tries, ive also uninstall and reinstall the game, but the error persist. Please your help to fic this issue.
1 vote -
Shuri, Wakandan Inventor Not Activatable in games.
What it says on the tin. I've played this card a few times, sometimes early game sometimes late game, and each time has been the same. I assumed there was something on the field preventing me from using the ability on it, but there hasn't been. This card isn't working properly, or at least not for me. Kind of a big deal when you're using her as your Commander in Brawl.
1 vote -
Explore emblem bug
Explore emblem has "Unknown Card XXXX" in the title.
1 vote -
Can we please get the original Innistrad art for Delver of Secrets on MTG Arena? Plz
do the OG's a solid and get us the original art for delver on arena.
with regards,
-an OG
p.s.
please
1 vote -
Not applying card styles to Marvel Superheroes draft
I purchased the Fantastic Four alt card styles from the store. I went to my draft deck where I had drafted Johnny Storm, Human Torch. The card style is not available when I put the card in sideboard and select "card styles", and I have auto-apply card styles on and it's not applying it that way either. Please fix this bug, I'd like to be able to fancy up my gameplay experience.
1 vote -
T'challa Counter Trigger bug
There is a bug when playing artifacts to trigger the +1/+1 counters. Some artifacts only trigger 1 counter instead of 2 like it should.
1 vote -
Rewards
Not getting rewards if opponent concedes
1 vote -
Concede button change
I would like to formally submit that the concede button be moved to an icon on the board. Or at least change it from concede to “scoop”
1 vote -
10パック開封を行ったがフリーズしてコレクション何も加わっていない
マーベルの10パック開封を行ったがフリーズを起こし、コレクションにも何も加わっていない
1 vote -
stack
Ranked diamond 1,I have a force of negation as you can see in the screen, for the first red spells oppopalyed, the game asked me if i wanted to play a card, after some spells the game proceeded in auto mode and i could never play anithing in response, even in full control. why this happened? Thanks
1 vote -
Nashi, Illusion Gadgeteer Hand Size Bug
Here is the bug I found in Brawl
Opponent is playing Nashi, Illusion Gadgeteer, and Nashi is on the battlefield, opponent having 2 cards in hand including a card generated with Nashi's ability
When I cast Jeska's Will selecting the mana generating option and targeting opponent, Jeska's will did not generate the amount of mana according to opponent's hand size. It just generated mana based on opponent's cards in hand minus the card Nashi generated
In fact , when I hover over the library, the number count text did not say opponent has that card Nashi generated in hand either.
1 vote -
Jolly Balloon man tokens not sacrificing on end step
Opponent had Elesh norn, mother of machines out. I had jolly balloon man. my tokens created from its ability were not being sacrificed on end step as they should have been.
1 vote -
Teleportation circle and boggart trawler
During my match, my opponent used their Teleportation Circle to blink their own Boggart Trawler. Upon re-entering the battlefield under their control, MTG Arena glitched and erroneously executed the enter-the-battlefield trigger of 'Gray Merchant of Asphodel' instead of the Trawler's graveyard exile trigger. As a result, I wrongly lost life equal to my opponent's devotion to black and lost the game. This is a severe mechanical bug where the engine executes the wrong card's trigger.
1 vote -
Can't start App in iOS
Starting this afternoon, I have been unable to sign in to start the app on iOS. I enter email and password, then error message says "A unexpected problem occured (Error code: -1). Please try again." I restarted phone and deleted and reloaded app twice. It is the same iphone I've been using for the app as recently as this morning, and it has plenty of available memory.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?