MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2697 results found
-
Surveiling with an empty library failed to allow my Surveillance Phantasm to attack.
I used Surveillance Phantasm's ability to surveil one with no cards in my library and I could not attack with it when I went to combat. I believe this is not how it should work under the rules after consulting with a judge
3 votes -
Your game is a scam
Your entire game is a scam to ****** people out of more money. you have made the game pay to win and on top of that you have OBVIOUSLY rigged the game. you are clearly using some algorithm to stack decks and provide just the right card at just the right time to the opponent to ensure a loss. anyone with $1000 can build a deck that is impossible to beat without putting in just as much real money. any time you would pay to enter an event it is guaranteed you will lose most of the time. even using…
4 votes -
daily quests don't appear on my account
The three daily quests have never appeared on my account on Steam.
3 votes -
Alchemy
Delete Alchemy from Arena, is not Magic The Gathering
5 votes -
Card not appearing in deck building
I want to add the card "Disdainful Stroke" to my deck, but it doesn't appear in the interface, even after resetting the filters. This happens to one deck specifically.
4 votes -
Log in/user interface
In the middle of a match, game froze. Restarted and gave black screen. Restarted a few times and same thing. Restarted iPad and it seemed like it had worked, asked to log in, inputted my info and it then proceeded to give me error code: -1. Same on Mac book and iPhone.
4 votes -
Enlightened Confidant
Enlightened Confidant reads at beginning of your end step, if you gained life this turn, surveil 1. If you put a card with mana value less than or equal to the amount of life you gained this turn into your gaveyard this way, put that card into your hand. When I triggered Enlightend Confidant with 2 life gained at end step, it didn't give me the option to surveil, instead it popped up a screen with my graveyard and my Gallia, the Merrymaker in the graveyard. It was confusing, because I had Gallia already in the graveyard, which made me…
2 votes -
Won a ranked brawl game but went down rank
I won a game of ranked brawl by opponent conceding but i lost rank....
2 votes -
infinite loops making the game into rage bait
Bloodthirsty Conqueror/Starship Cleric (and a handful of others) makes me want to throw my monitor out the window and quit playing the game.
Reason 1: Is this really what the game is about? Honestly, I'm disgusted by the people running these decks. Is it fun? Does it take any skill or thought to win the match? Nope! I play two cards, watch game tick down SLOWLY over minutes until I win. No clever play, no difficult set up. Why is this allowed to exist!? What's worse, it's gaining in popularity. Every mouth breather that can't think their way out of…3 votes -
Permanents not being sacrificed from sneak attack
My opponent played a sneak attack and attacked with an emrakul, however in end step when emrakul should be sacrificed it doesnt get sacrificed and instead loses its marking showing its temporary and going to be sacrificed
3 votes -
sanctum lurker bug
when i play the sanctum lurker with elspeth, it doubles the empower jace token but it doesn't die due to the legend rule. i understand it not dying due to having 0 loyalty, but i would expect it should die to the legend rule, right?
2 votes -
Mind Meanderer dying after fight with 3 Power creature
- I played a game in a "Premier Draft Reality Fracture" event. I controlled a Thopter token (1/1) equipped with Lich's Relic (+2/+1), so a 3/2 Thopter. My opponent played Mind Meanderer (4/4), which on ETB fights a creature. He chose to fight my 3/2 Thopter. Both creatures died, though the Mind Meanderer should've survived the fight.
- PC, Steam-Version of MTGA.
- I controlled a Thopter token (1/1) equipped with Lich's Relic (+2/+1), so a 3/2 Thopter. My opponent played Mind Meanderer (4/4), which on ETB fights a creature. He chose to fight my 3/2 Thopter. Both creatures died.
- The Mind Meanderer…
2 votes -
Bloodline Recollector
Bloodline Recollector did not become prepared.
There was an attack and a block, both creatures died. I cast multiply by zero on a third creature, which I believe count's as dying but the spell was never changed to prepared.2 votes -
yoshimaru scrappy stray fight bug?
I had my wrecking gecko (5/5) fight tether tactician (4/5) using the yoshimaru trigger and both creatures died.
2 votes -
Tablet of discovery
Tablet of Discovery should have been banned. The decks using this card is way to over powerd. It was a BIG mistake to let this card no get banned. Pleas fix this as soon as possible before the whole Standard Meta is control decks with this card. The card is way to op. Period!
4 votes -
CAN WE PLEASE play magic against each other with out the PC picking favorites FOR *** SAKE
Every game its like I'm playing against the PC , THE PLAYER across from me , and your favortized BS .... like can we get a league for honest players that just want to play the game without the rigged shuffler without the 1 in a million hand 10 times a day THIS IS ABSOULTE HORSE **** RIGGED TRASH IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FACT ITS THE ONLY PLACE TO PLAY THE GAME I WOULD DELETE THIS TRASH RIGGED **** TODAY
4 votes -
Mastery Rewards
When I got the pop up that I had received a mastery pass reward it was a reality fracture pack. Upon going to open the pack, it doesn’t show up on my pack list. I’m playing on IOS and am getting rewards from the free mastery pass.
2 votes -
Reality fracture packs not received
I have not received the proper number of reality fracture packs. I purchased the Pack Pass (45 regular packs, 5 mythic packs, 5 gold packs). I received the 3 packs at launch. I purchased the mastery pass and have unlocked 3 packs of regular reality fracture packs. I only recieved 50 packs total.
3 votes -
Turn ended early after playing Earth Crystal
I had played an Earth Crystal, which lowers the casting cost of all green spells by one colorless. I still had one untapped dual red/green land remaining, and I had a spell which was reduced from one green+one colorless to one green. I should have been able to play that card before my turn ended, but I was not able to.
2 votes -
Ride The Shoopuf bug
When the person just added one land to the battlefield, the ride the shoopuf suddenly took all the land on the battlefield and added that many +1/+1 counters on a target creature. the target creature gained to be +18 in just 2 turns. the enchantment didn't come earlier.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?