Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2697 results found

  1. HYDRA infiltration not triggering when attacking alone

    I was playing a best of 1 Marvel Superheroes draft while i attacked alone multiple times without HYDRA infiltration triggering. It was very important for me, because I needed life and I had a Loki in play. I ended loosing the draft 1-3 and I want my entry back, please.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Rules don't apply

    In my last game, I had an instant in my hand and was waiting to play it in response to a removal spell. When the time came, for no apparent reason, I was unable to cast it. This is a violation of the game’s rules.

    I hold you responsible for this issue and I want to be compensated with a Ranked point and in-game rewards as if I had won the game. I am attaching a screenshot as proof.

    My opponent had nothing that should have prevented me from casting the instant. I believe the game itself prevented me from…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. error after crashing during sideboarding

    crashed during side boarding, after reloading can get a weird screen, talking about resting my cosmetics but it didn't lead anywhere. tried poking around to see if I could get to the SB screen but couldn't do anything. eventually it let me in to the match from timing out in sideboard.

    on a lighter note is there anyway to spend 5 gold on something having your gold total off permanently is a bit annoying lol. (example 10005g instead of 10000g)

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Unable to use force of negation to counter a counterspell? (another force of negation)

    For whatever reason, there is a glitch in the game where you are unable to use counterspells in certain situations. This has happened to me TWICE now in ranked matches. The first time, was against a mono green deck when my opponent tried to cast a one cost creature that taps for mana on turn two. The second time, just happened when I tried to play taferi, towards the end of the game, and I was unable to play it for it's 0 cost ability, even though my opponent didn't have anything to prevent counterspells, and was immediatly able to…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Young Wolf/Yawgmoth Interaction

    Playing Golgari Yawgmoth is a lot of fun on Arena; it would be even more fun if there weren't as many clicks required. With the combo assembled, which requires two Young Wolfs and one Yawgmoth, you can pay 1 life to draw a card by sacrificing one Wolf and targeting the other Wolf to remove their -1/-1 counters. The Arena client will always ask you "Are you sure you want to target Young Wolf?" every time you perform this action, making the combo a bit tedious to perform quickly. Also as a side note, if we could finally get Walking…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    4 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unable to unlock other game mode

    Unfortunately, I can only fight against the bot Sparky and not against others. Please fix this.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why is there a popup asking for a doorbell key?

    I know there's the Hobbit preorder update maintenance currently happening, but as the title says, why is there a popup for a doorbell key on the right side of the screen and another for Internal or External on the left side of the screen. Also, can't connect or sign in to the game, but i can certainly check the status and see the windows platform is operational.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. will not open

    Im running the latest windows 11 fully updated. I just loaded your latest update and the game will not connect but some strange debug menu pops up in the corner and if I click on anything the game reloads. I just wanted to play some mtg arena but its broken I included a screen shot.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Whenever I claim coins won, it does not add them to my total. Over 3,000 tokens already lost due to this issue.

    Whenever I claim coins won, it does not add them to my total. Over 3,000 tokens already lost due to this issue.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. An opponent attacked with a creature that had both Deathtouch and Trample. I declared an Indestructible creature as a blocker. The system al

    An opponent attacked with a creature that had both Deathtouch and Trample. I declared an Indestructible creature as a blocker. The system allowed the attacker to assign only 1 damage to my blocker (treating it as lethal damage due to Deathtouch) and trampled the remaining damage to my life total, despite my blocker being Indestructible.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Glorybringer Would not exert

    In the power cube, evoked a fury targeting a manifested card and an abhorrent oculus. Assigned 2 dmg to each killing the manifested card and marking 2 dmg onto oculus, then cast a glorybringer and attack. There was no option to exert the glorybringer as it attacked to deal 4 to the oculus and kill it. My gloybringer could not trade up with the oculus for the rest of the game causing me to lose.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Critical French Translation Error on "Old Fat Spider Can't See Me"

    In step 2 in english text: "prevent all damage that would be dealt by up to one target creature..." become in french "prévenez toutes les blessures qui devraient être infligées à..." Consequences, The French text states the opposite of the official rule.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Wrong cards in Arena packs

    I'm spending 10000 gold on March of the Machine: Aftermath and I've completed the rares, now it's generating REGULAR March of machine rares instead of Gems. Why is this happening, where was it ever advertised that this could happen, does this happen in physical booster packs? and I want all my gold back over time (100000g total) for selling me other products than what I bought and selling me on the benefits of completing a card set. I was never told regular March rare cards were auto generated and I feel decieved and scammed

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unable to Take Action During Turn

    While playing I was unable to select an action. Auto-pay, all attack were unresponsive. My card to cast was frozen and did not resolve.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. troop of ponies bug

    Playing Arena direct, tried to defend a 2/2 Amass with Troop of Ponies, then use 2 of 3 available mana to sacrifice it for lands. Lost a paid game because of it.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. bug with card

    Vincents limit break card doesnt buff when it returns back to the field, noticed this since the FF jump in

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Arena

    With The Hobbit set coming out are they going to make LotR Standard and legal in the other formats? Are the previous UB stuff going to be legal too? They might as well. I don't understand why they make current stuff legal but leave the previous UB stuff from the past and not standardize them.

    I don't understand why they don't add all the UB physical cards to Arena. I think there should be the same cards in Arena as there are in real life.
    Take a page from Konami's book from Master Duel in that regard.
    I'm glad I…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Shuffler // Matchmaking

    How about not interfering with the shuffler and the matchmaking, just turn it into a random shuffler and random matchmaking within your ranking.

    Just stop the obvious rigging of everything.
    Oh there is this one card you have in the deck, guess you want it in every starthand even though it costs 9 mana. Yep, totally realistic.
    Oh you dont like to play against this ONE specific deck, here have it 5 times in a row as opponent. We have to fetch people a few ranks up to accomplish that but who cares as long as you dont win, sounds…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Welcome Deck Duels Event not Showing Rewards

    The cards intended as rewards for victories are not being awarded at the end of the duel... No reward is being given.

    If that is the case and they are added to the collection, there is a display bug because the cards are not appearing on the screen.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. constructed rank is not updating when winning standard best of one matches

    I'm not getting updates to my constructed rank when winning standard best of one games. I've won 4 matches in a row this morning and am showing the same rank progression. It does not show the rank up/down animation after matches, I can only see that on my Profile tab. I am on Windows 11.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories