Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2696 results found

  1. Ygra ward bug

    Ygra states sacrifice a food and all creatures become food tokens when I sacrificed a creature to pay the ward it was still active

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Land Notifier

    I would like there to be an option when you concede a game that it is due to land. Not because you're being a spoiled sport. It's no fun to draw all land or no land for the entire game. And I would like to be able to tell my oponent at the top of the game when you're mulliganing that the reason why/

    in addition, you should update your poll about "Did you have fun this match?" The data you get doesn't help and is skewed. You Should find out why we didn't have fun. I would be that…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. interactions between Goblins and Orcs

    Greetings. I believe you should review the interactions regarding enrolling Orcs and/or Goblins. Frequently there are errors where the counters are added to a single army instead of creating new units. Example:

    -I have Saruman, The White hand, on the board and also a Goblin Army with 1 +1/+1 counter on it.

    • I play News of War from my hand.

    -The result should be that I would enroll 1 Orc for Saruman and 1 Goblin for the spell. However, I only enroll 2 Goblins.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Traduction

    La carte enchantement bleu a 3 mana "la vieille grosse araignée me voit pas"
    A une erreur de traduction. Son deuxième effet dis qu'il préviens les dégâts sur une créature, c'est l inverse qui se passe . La créature ne fait plus de dégât mais en subit . En draft comme je l était ça change tout et ça m'a valu ma game . Ma créature qui ne devait subir aucune blessure est morte de blessure de combat . Elle n'a pas fait de blessure a la créature adverse .
    Je ne sais pas si la traduction est raté ou…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Opponents creatures were invisible.

    I was in quick draft that I paid for and all of my opponents creatures were completely removed from the battlefield and I couldn’t target or block them causing me to lose the event. It would be nice to at least get back the gems I paid for the event.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Game is extremely unstable and prone to freezes and disconnections

    It takes many attempts to start the game as it loses connection to the server, it's not a network issue because other device connect fine. Arena frequently freezes while queueing on games, exactly as I should start entering a game. When it unfreezes it never leaves the entering game status, forcing me to wait until the button to leave the queue shows up. In many games Arena seems to lose the connection to the server, except Arena doesn't tell me, so I have to somehow guess that the game is stuck. Rebooting hardly works because it takes too much time…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 最小要件が変わっただろう

    スタートガイドに関するFAQ
    では、

    最小要件:

    プロセッサ: AMD Athlon 64 X2デュアルコア5600+または同等のプロセッサ
    グラフィックカード: GeForce GTX 8800または同等のグラフィックカード
    RAM: 2GB
    オペレーティングシステム: Windows 7

    とまだなっているが、

    Game Update - Unity Update and Upgrade
    と、2026/8/25 のアップデートで
    インストールエラーが起こったあとのUnity のバージョンを見てみると
    6000.3.14.35903
    となっており、

    おそらく最小要件がWindows7 ではなくなっただろう。
    ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
    Aug 25, 2026
    Game Update - Unity Update and Upgrade
    Completed - The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
    Aug 25, 18:30 UTC
    In progress - Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
    Aug 25, 15:30 UTC
    Scheduled - @MTG_Arena maintenance will occur to deploy a full client update.

    📥 Full download required.
    🔄 Restart required. No downtime for those who update.…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. All buttons in app stop working

    Playing on Galaxy 24 ultra. Since latest update, if my Bluetooth ear buds are connected, all buttons in interface stop working. If I turn off Bluetooth, everything works normal again.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Snuff out

    Twice tonight I could not cast snuff out, once for life with a watery grave and a undercity sewer on the field while my oppenent had a shredder and 2 shock lands. once while I had 4 mana and swamps, was unable to cast it either way. First one cost me the game, second one I was behind but it was possible I could come back. Uploaded logs of both games.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cards still being gained after 4 cards already collected.

    Bug. This bug is a generic version of a bunch of set specific posts, diluting the importance of each report. I realized that it’s not confined to one set and I hope this generates more votes as more people see it when they search before posting a similar bug.

    Many people, myself included, are opening a new booster pack, receiving cards in that pack that they already have 4 of in their collection. This feels incredibly bad when you get a 5th Evolving Wilds from the same set again when you could have gotten a more meaningful card.

    I’ve attached…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix your **** carddraw

    It's an absolute joke and has nothing to do with "random". I win 3 games because I outplay my opponent, the next 4 games I lose without any chance because the game gives me mostly mana and my opponent has/draws exactly what he needs to counter every single of my turns. This has nothing to do with random and it's an absolutely ridiculous attempt to cinvince us otherwise. Finally fix this ****, it's been years like that. I'm sick and tired of "losing" because the game has decided so (or because I won too much?) and not because I made…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Daily Deals Reset in 217 Hours

    Apparently my Daily Deals reset in 217 Hours? I’m on iOS and tried restarting the app and resetting assets and this bug still persists.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Indestructible creature destroyed

    I had an Indestructible Artefact creature with 2/2 (Copied Vibranium Daggers with Ultron's ability). My opponent played Widows Bite with gives a target creature -2/-2. This killed my Indestructible Vibranium Dagger copy. I don't believe this should have happened. Indestructible should have prevented that.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. fairy dragon tokens created by ancient gold dragon aren't affected by dragonstorm globe

    bug: fairy dragon tokens created by ancient gold dragon aren't affected by dragonstorm globe

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Limited shuffler is clearly broken - intentionally?

    I draft, in person, on most Fridays. I know what a reasonably likely hand looks like. I know how to shuffle to avoid predictable patterns. I'm good at choosing the right number of lands, and the right colors of lands (what I choose to draft and what I manage to draw are different matters).

    I just played a Quick Draft. 7 Swamps, 7 Forests, 3 Islands, totally reasonable. The ONLY game where I saw a reasonable distribution of colors was the first - where I saw 7 lands out of the first 10 cards. Otherwise it was all Forests, all…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hawkeye, Kate Bishop Avatar

    The Hawkeye, Kate Bishop Avatar is not the same as the one that is shown in the bundle. When I look through my avatars, I see that the picture does not reflect the actual avatar.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. HUD/Card Viewer only highlighting card boarder, not inspecting any cards.

    HUD/Card Viewer only highlighting card boarder, not inspecting any cards. Cannot bring up any card info or its mechanics descriptions. Vital if you do not know the mechanic (Haste, Lifelink, etc) or know how the card works.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would suggest a clean random shuffler without smoothing or anything to mess with what you might think is fair.

    I would suggest a clean random shuffler without smoothing or anything to mess with what you might think is fair.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. a brawl free of MTGA cards

    I believe that the inclusion of a Brawl mode that bans all MTG Arena cards should be an option in casual. I understand the cards are in the game, but there should still exist a way for those of us that want to avoid playing with MTGA cards to do so. One shouldn't have to resort to using ones friends list to have fair games of brawl.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories