MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2694 results found
-
Premier Draft Reality Fracture skipped me without giving me a card from a pack
While drafting during pack 1 pick 2 my pack was auto passed with 10 seconds left without giving me anything from it. I believe it happened when the next pack was passed to me. I'm attaching a picture of my final draft deck count where I am missing a card.
2 votes -
Says i won a pack, but didn't
After every match it says I won a reality fracture pack when I haven't won a pack from rewards yet.
2 votes -
draft
I was playing a premier draft during the last day. The queue was not able to find me a table and I waited until the last minute. It means that I just spent a Draft token for nothing? unfair
1 vote -
Star Trek release maintenance communications
Please write the status page updates as if Scotty wrote them for the Star Trek release next month. “Ship repairs will take at least a week, captain.” (Under promise, over deliver).
Use all the camp and lore available in all communications to make us Trekkies wear extra goofy smiles. I’m sure you can do it and that people in your team will have a blast coming up with messaging!
2 votes -
bug Palantír of Orthanc is not getting counters at end of turn iv had 2 times today
fix the Palantír of Orthanc bug that makes it not put counters on the artifact at end of turn
1 vote -
Exit Game hangs after Logging Out
As title - attached is screenshot of what hangs. No movement from this screen via buttons, and the only way to clear screen is either close window via task bar or end task via task manager. This has been happening ever since the last update.
2 votes -
Consistent crashes on Mac
When playing bo3 on Tahoe 26.2 I'm experiencing numerous crashes. This happens much more frequently then when playing on Windows or via Android
1 vote -
Add search bar in the "Play" menu.
Currently you can only search your decks in the "Decks" tab. When you select a format and click to choose your deck, you are reliant on scrolling for the deck you want.
Should have the same features as in "Decks" tab, with a search bar and the five color clickers.
2 votes -
Turn ended without option of placing a land.
My turn ended early, before I had a chance to play a land card. I was holding a dual land, had played a creature with a landfall effect, but I was unable to follow that up with a land card. I captured a log file immediately after it happened, but I don't know where the log file was saved on my phone.
2 votes -
Summon sick creature tapped for ability
Summon sick creatures tapping for their ability is against the rules.
1 vote -
バグ報告、MTGアリーナ
スタンダードランク戦で
強風岩峰の包囲(エンチャント)を手札から出して使用した際にマルドゥ、ジェスカイの選択ができなくなっています。3 votes -
Starter deck duel event is currently broken.
Start deck duel deck selection currently shows that all decks are invalid. While I can still enter the event and play with the last selected deck I cannot switch decks as all are shown as invalid. It looks like perhaps new decks are cycling in but they failed to launch the new decks before invalidating the old ones.
3 votes -
Brawl deck in store can’t be used
I bought the new Sauron deck in the store and it won’t let me play with it because 10 cards aren’t available in the game but it’s apart of the deck and I just paid a lot of money For it.
2 votes -
product suggestion
how about you balance the game. I'm tired of seeing turn two/turn 3 kills in every format, must answer threats immediately in every format or lose, or hyper control decks. I can't even enjoy a game of brawl without getting paired with overpowered commanders and unfun play patterns. Thanks for ruining magic for me. I'll never buy another product again.
3 votes -
Have to restart game every time i want to switch decks
Whenever I switch to a different deck or play mode, the game stops making matches and I'm left in the queue for 10 minutes. Won't work again until I relaunch the game...
2 votes -
Balance Bug
When I cast Balance, I had 0 creatures in play, 2 cards in hand and 4 lands. My opponent ended up losing his creatures and also had 4 lands so that stayed the same, but he ended up only discarding down to 3. I tried to screenshot it but I only got to capture the moment after his draw step when he went up to 4 cards, then played a planeswalker. As you can see in the 2nd screenshot he has 3 cards in hand after having cast Teferi. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything there. The only thing…
2 votes -
Mystical Tutor Bug
1: I got a priority stop before my draw step because I had a Mystical Tutor in hand. I hadn't manually put a stop there, as I usually do when I know I want to cast it. Since I got the stop, I did take the time to rethink the situation and opted in to casting it. Once I cast it, before my draw step, the cast I had tutored went and appeared 2nd from the top on my deck. Not only did I not draw the card but it seemed as though I wasn't even gonna draw it the…
2 votes -
2 votes
-
The One Ring
Had the One Ring up to 4 burden counters on my upkeep. Activated it in response to the triggered ability to draw 5 cards, drew the 5 cards. Still responding to the triggered ability, I exiled the One Ring so I didn’t lose life. I lost 5 life anyway when the triggered ability resolving.
I shouldn’t have lost any life because when the triggered ability resolved, it wouldn’t see the 5 burden counters that were on the artifact. No One Ring, no counters, no life loss. Please fix this for future games.
1 vote -
2+ YEAR OLD BUG- Fullscreen on Ultrawide Monitors
When playing on an ultrawide monitor, fullscreen continues to revert back to a smaller, windowed view after many events such as starting a game or opening a pack. Refer to previous reports for more details
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?