MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2690 results found
-
The Planar Cube cost is inappropriate
Raising the price to 1500 gems is inappropriate when all versions of the cube prior to the powered cube were 600 gems. For a phantom draft no less! Bring back the old pricing!
3 votes -
When you control a creature, you control the equipment.
When you take control of an equipped creature, you control the equipment attached to the creature. It is simply illogical to say that if I take control of a creature, and the equipment is still attached to the creature, that the other player can still control the equipment. That's just stupid, no explanation of game logic would suffice here. If I take control of your equipped creature and attack you with it, the equipment still damages the player being attacked, right? This needs to be a ruling, because if that is ACTUALLY the rule, that's just stupid and makes no…
1 vote -
Could Arena Better Handle Deterministic Infinite Combos?
During a recent game of Competitive Brawl, I ran into an issue with the way Food Chain + Squee, the Immortal is handled on MTG Arena.
For those unfamiliar with the interaction, Food Chain can repeatedly exile and recast Squee, generating additional mana each time through the loop. In paper Magic, this is relatively straightforward to demonstrate: once the loop is established, you can simply state that you are repeating it an arbitrary number of times and move on to whatever you intend to do with the resulting mana.
On Arena, however, actually performing the loop can be extremely cumbersome.…
3 votes -
Eidolon of Rhetoric
Not letting me cast instants on opponents turn after casting a creature spell on my turn. It let me cast an instant on their turn only if I didn't cast on my turn.
card text read "players can only cast one spell per turn."
1 vote -
**BUG REPORT** terrasymbiosis and atmospheric greenhouse
atmospheric greenhouse doesn't trigger the effect of terrsymbiosis during gameoplay. it only gives one card regardless of how many counters are out into play with the introcution of atmospheric greenhouse (givse a +1+1 token to tall creatures in play) terasymbiosis (gives card for every counter put inot play this turn, use only once per round)
1 vote -
Dwalin Weaponmaster bug
Dwalin Weaponmaster hone counter was wrongly displayed
2 votes -
Server problem
While playing a ranked match, the game started lagging, most likely due to server issues. At one point, I played a card and then lost my entire turn. Because of this, I lost the match. It happened live on stream, and you can see it at https://www.twitch.tv/sakeops.
2 votes -
Koh, The Face Stealer is not seen by Unholy Annex as a Demon even though Koh is a Shapeshifter
Koh, The Face Stealer is not seen by Unholy Annex as a Demon even though Koh is a Shapeshifter. Unholy Annex open on the battlefield.
1 vote -
Bo3 Sideboarding is so buggy. It makes Bo3 literally unplayable
It won't let me sideboard and click on cards or drag them into my deck. Sideboarding screen can also be glitched and all the cards turn white and you can't read them. Sideboarding has been a huge issue on Arena for a very long time. When is this ever going to get fixed?
2 votes -
Emrakul is OP
Pls ban Emrakul the Aeons Thorn! There are only 1 card the can destroy it in the game! Pls print more Emrakul hate cards ! 🙏
1 vote -
product suggestion
On this board you can't really see the opp clock because of the light in the background. Need to change the color of the clock or move it in some way for this board
2 votes -
rigged platinum draft
Why do you start getting bad RNG in drafts once you hit Platinum? Cards that don't synergize in the packs being passed to you—even when you're picking open colors—plus stupid mana ***** or mana flood; drafting from Platinum onwards feels rigged, i hope
I hope the RNG designers get fired and the shareholders of this ****** company—with its cheap mobile client—Leave their garbage work behind.
2 votes -
Ojar Taq and Gleaming splendor treasure token interaction bug
Bug: “Gleaming Splendor” and “Ojar Taq, Deepest Foundations” do not triple the treasure tokens made during gameplay.
When Ojar Taq is on the field while Gleaming Splendor is out and the opponent draws their second card triggering the creation of the treasure token, three should be created but during gameplay in only one is made.
1 vote -
Lier, Disciple of the Drowned - Remove Alchemy Nerf
Lier, Disciple of the Drowned - Remove Alchemy Nerf
This is straight forward. Lier is no longer in standard, there are much more powerful cards and I would like to create and test my Mono Blue Lier, Disciple of the Drowned in arena. Since pairing is impacted by MMR he will land in appropriate power level games.
Alternatively create a 100 card format that is not alchemy.
1 vote -
Player overspent in existent mana . Bug in iOS app
Opposing Player had 3 lands for 3 mana and no other mana sources, played a 2 mana and 6 mana card the same turn for a total of 8
8 is greater than 31 vote -
algorythm
I have been playing Arena since Beta. I used to grind Mythic every month for at least a year. Upon the release of one of their sets recently (around the time of Lorwyn Elipsed) I started to notice a major difference in gameplay. It became much more of a coin flip rather than skill or actual top decking. I started noticing, mind you I only play Brawl for the most part, that even with 100 card decks if someone was playing blue, they always opened with mana drain/counterspell. If they were playing black they always had thoughtseize. If they were…
2 votes -
Invalid Commander in Brawl deck
For some reason, Tatyova, Benthic Druid is displayed as an invalid Commander when I go to select my Brawl deck.
2 votes -
Best-of-Three Shuffler
I have noticed that while playing 60 card, best of three on PC, the shuffler is noticeably worse. While using decks that would otherwise perform normally in best of one (consistent 2-4 lands in starting hand, even mix of land/nonland draws), whenever I play best of three, those same decks almost always receive horrible hands and draws (0-1 or 5-6 lands in starting hand, multiple instances of consecutive land/nonland draws). I know most people have issues with the shuffler in general, but I don't really mind how it usually is. That being said, specifically for best of three, it feels…
2 votes -
Grief etb does not work
I used fiend Artisan's ability, searching Grief. Grief etb discard ability does not triggered.
2 votes -
Turn Ending Immediately After Casting Food Chain
In two separate games, after casting food chain in my main phase 1 and having multiple creatures on the field to sacrifice to make mana (one being my commander Rocco, Caberetti Caterer) the turn just ends on it's own without allowing me to combo. Neither time did I click pass/or enter (I'm on PC win11) to pass priority or end the turn.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?