MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2685 results found
-
Bilbo, retired burglar duplicated by storm of saruman produced a legendary token.
Bilbo, retired burglar duplicated by storm of saruman produced a legendary token.
1 vote -
Krang Casted W/o Land
Player only had 4 lands and no cards giving extra mana, yet casted Krang, an 8 mana card.
1 vote -
end of turn
opponent's End of turn doesn't give me priority lately...
_I hade mana open and spell like istant and card with flash but when my opponent gives priority without nothing left to do, the game skips to my turn without giving me the opportunity to cast my spell or press the button to pass priority...and NO "skip all" wasn't on.
this happened twice already...while all the matches played before were all fine.2 votes -
Matchmaking makes game unplayable
I was excited to be able to play magic online at home. I can forgive the ****** economics of the game, i'm ok with the money grab...but you will get no more money from me until matchmaking is improved. The game is unplayable and so deeply frustrating. If i'm playing landfall I see nothing but black removal package, equipment nothing but burn, anything remotely creative blue/white control. Over...and over...again. Then when you get a decent matchup, it's mana *****/mana flood. The game decides you are going to lose and there is nothing you can do. There's no trust in the…
2 votes -
Vibrate on priority
Guys, would it be possible to have my phone briefly vibrate when it’s my turn to act?
Some immature losers seem to get off on holding priority *******, so I’d rather put my phone down and get a quick buzz when my action is needed.
Please don’t offer a sound option - I never have sound on, and maybe I’m not the only one.
Thanks, hope the community supports this tiny idea.
2 votes -
new
chosen creature when given the choice to choose it doesn't list SHRINE as an option meanwhile we have shrines as creatures. Example being Roaming Throne. Please fix. Thanks
1 vote -
Add "Alchemy" to Event Titles
Events allowing Alchemy cards or with alchemy cards in their draft pools should make it more clear in their titles and descriptions.
3 votes -
Opponent DoS with card hover highlight
In a recent game, my opponent was able to DoS me by frequently changing the card hover highlight. I was able to restart the game to take one game action, but a few seconds after restarting, my game actions stopped registering again. Muting the opponent did not fix the issue (muting does not affect hover highlighting).
Playing on iOS 2026.61.30.5042.1300604
3 votes -
garbage game
Turn 2-3 is defeat without perfect interaction, Add to that how rigged it is, the perfect mix of garbage.
They should pair decks of similar power that are capable of interacting a little, but it seems impossible.
I'm just watching my opponent play solitaire, uninteresting games.
I hope they enjoy vs a ftp player lol3 votes -
Unable to assign damage
During a match I had trample damage but defending creature had enchantment that assigned damage to player to creature instead of. It would not let me assign any damage or exit the assign damage set and forced timeouts and a concede. I clicked to capture the log but don’t know where that would be stored on an iPad. I did a screencap though
1 vote -
aunt may
Aunt May is not coming up as a card I can select when building a deck
1 vote -
2 votes
-
**** deal unbeatable opponents never go first
Exactly as they said at the top you're forcing me to play unbeatable opponents that get exactly the same cards every game. You cannot deal me the same cards. Every game I get a card that I have one of in my deck more often than I get cards that I have four of in my deck and the opponent goes first like 80% of the f****** games like what the f*** it's one versus one. It's a 50/50. Why the f*** does the opponent always go first? Why the f*** does the opponent always have perfect f****** cards like…
2 votes -
Giada, font of hope is not working with "Coward" mechanic
I was playing against a "Coward" deck.
I cast my Giada, Font of Hope.
Giada had a coward de-buff cast on her.
I cast 2 different angels, neither angel got the +1/+1 counters on them.
Holy Cow should of received +1/+1
Dazzling Angel should of received +2/+21 vote -
ファウンデーションズ神話レア、未所持神話レアがまだあるのにコンプリート状態となり、数十ジェムしか出てこない。
ファウンデーションズ神話パックを購入して、まだ未所持のファウンデーションズ神話レアが何種類かあるはずなのに、コンプリートしているので、とかいって数十ジェムが神話レア枠から出てきて、未所持の神話レアが出ない。何度かやったが、全部数十ジェムしか出てこない。どうにかしてほしい。
2 votes -
Some card treatments (special guest or special art) cards can't load and cause game to slow down
the card art won't load and it even screws up the card image in deck editor (has the flblthp placeholder). Game goes fine until one of those special art cards are drawn or played, then slows to crawl. tried repairing game files to no avail. using pc windows 11, fully updated. attached log
1 vote -
2026.62.30.14056.1313448
Button stack locked me out of gameplay where i was timeout and lost the game. On PC playing from steam client.
2 votes -
Server reset during Mixed-Up Premier Draft
I was starting the 3rd pack of a Mixed Up Premier draft. The server rest and I only got to make the last couple of picks.
2 votes -
Creature Orientation Bug
Creature Orientation Bug:* Creatures sometimes remain tapped visually after untapping, although they function normally.
2 votes -
Fight Rigging often cannot FREE cast a Sorcery
I experienced this weird bug during one of my ranked play in Historic Best Of 1, where FightRigging was unable to FREE cast InquisitionOfKozilek, which is a Sorcery. So I went to play with Sparky to test if this is a property of FightRigging, but I observed that sometimes FightRigging can FREE cast ToxicDeluge, which is also a Sorceryl; but sometimes, FightRigging doesn't allow me to FREE cast ToxicDeluge (which is what the attached image is demonstrating). The same bug occurred with FightRigging not allowing me to FREE cast Thoughtseize and GreenSunZenith; they are all Sorcery.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?