MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2680 results found
-
No chance to counter or instant cast
Your bs game allowed my opponent to exile my creature with a TARGETED instant cast, I had one white mana and can’t cast white magic on it in response? WTF, fix your game.
1 vote -
Points deducted after a win in best of 3 ranked
I just won a match in bo3 ranked and instead of adding me two point I got them deducted. (I'm platinum 4)
1 vote -
Unforgiving One not triggering correctly and ignoring modified creatures
Propagator Primordium has spore counters on it and Unforgiving One when attacking ignores those counters and does not trigger its effect on attack.
EDIT listed in log under "Unhandled StaticList CounterTypes" listed for card Propagator Primordium - confirms that the game's code is failing to recognize the digital Spore counters as functional assets
1 vote -
MTG Arena Bug in Historic ranked
Guadian of new Benalia's indestructible ability allows it to survive -1/-1 counters @ 2/0. Shambling Ghast attacked, was blocked, & cheated.
1 vote -
Creatures and mascot shifted to the left
During my last Premier draft on a Samsung mobile phone all opposing creatures and their mascot were shifted to the left, so that i could not see any of them (block or target them).
2 votes -
Farewell bug
Myrel, Shield of Argive was equipped with Captain America's Shield. When I casted Farewell, choosing options for artifacts and graveyards, for some reason Myrel was included and any other creatures.
1 vote -
jeskai revelation
have you guys considered looking at how many decks are using jeskai revelation? I am playing against it on average 7 out of 10 games and the deck is boring and stupid to play against as it as it is very uninteractive. It is just counterspells, removal, card draw and jeski revelation and then just keep playing counterspells and removal using the prowess on the monk tokens. All in all it is just boring because you just dit there basically flipping cards and no one should have to build just to specifically counter a single deck. It really needs to…
3 votes -
Opponent Does not die
Why is the opponent still alive after they have negative life and 10 plus poison counters.
Is this a bug or have I missed something they played earlier.
2 votes -
creature death trigger bug with captain america
enemy Captain America, super-soldier with shield counter on him was targeted with embrace oblivion, sacrificeing reassembling skeleton while I had Sephiroth and vengeful bloodwitch. the death of the sacrifice simply did not trigger sephiroth or bloodwitch effects. thats a bug, right?
2 votes -
Game froze or lost connection
Game seems to have lost connection and stopped moving forward after timer expired
2 votes -
Amassing different creature types does not add the creature type to the Army
When using some Amass [Creature Type] X cards, the creature type is not added to the Army. It doesn't happen every time, but I was playing a Saruman deck that combined Amass Zombies, Amass Orcs, and Amass Goblins and the creature type never had Orcs added to it.
2 votes -
Only 1 Daily Quest active
Hour glass where another quest should be. Please fix!
1 vote -
Multiple UI Issues
- Incorrect screen resolution (you can't see player avatar during play and the cards are too big)
- No Exit option
- Cards don't zoom in if I hover over them
- No option for graphic options
2 votes -
Rank-up awards skipped
In the last two days, I’ve lost the rank up awards for constructed silver, gold and platinum. I am on IOS, on an iPad.
1 vote -
Hobbit Quick Draft crash
During a round in the Hobbit Quick draft, the game froze and crashed after I had declared attackers forcing me to exit. When I attempted to reopen the app, i received an error message. This will no doubt cause a forced loss in the event
2 votes -
time out while opponent adds counters
1- reproduce the bug by having your opponent have the horn of gondor, 2 roaming thrones, mondrak glory dominus, 2 soul wardens, and heliod sun crowned to apply the counters, activate the horn to produce a large amount of human soldier tokens, 3rd round in a row, start applying +1/1 counters.
2 - this was on PC
3- i should be able to wait him out as its not my turn to be active, and my opponent should have a faster and more efficient way of distributing that many counters.
4 - faster games, less time outs for no reason
…
2 votes -
consign to memory
Full Control keeps wearing off in my end steps. This is preventing plays with consign to memory and Quantum Riddler which are leading to game losses for me.
3 votes -
The Serpent Society
With a serpent society on the board I attacked with grim reaper to bring a second copy of Serpent Society in from the graveyard, intending to lose the attacking version to the legendary rule, forcing my opponent to sacrifice 1 of their 2 creatures, all but guaranteeing me the win, but the ability did not trigger and instead I lost my grim reaper for nothing
1 vote -
Dropping tier in standard
I was playing standard and keep dropping tiers when I lose. I’m not sure if you’ve changed that policy recently, I haven’t seen any updates on it. I have seen notes flashing across my screen that says that you can’t lose your status.
I’m currently working on a home brew instead of researching what all the pros and influencers use so I’d like to test how I’m doing without losing my status. Thank you.
1 vote -
Sacrificing treasure tokens created by an opponent's Vraska, Betrayal's Sting doesn't seem to count towards the Big Spender achievement.
Sacrificing treasure tokens created by an opponent's Vraska, Betrayal's Sting doesn't seem to count towards the Big Spender achievement. Just saying.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?