MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2667 results found
-
Drawing two cards in upkeep with no upkeep triggers or effects
Sometimes when playing mono blue terror in standard, I will warp out a quantum riddler and use splash portal to keep it for 3 mana. Somehow, with inconsistency, it makes it so that for the rest of the match's upkeep, I draw 2 cards on IOS. It is infrequent, but it's the only deck it happens with that I've noticed, and I don't want to exploit it, seeing as I don't get a choice for it to occur. I have no upkeep triggers or cards on the field that draw me an additional card, just: eddymurk crab, tolarian terror, and…
1 vote -
Please fix
In all forms of brawl the shuffle and draw are aren’t random they are based of your opponents deck building skills. They try to make the game as fair as possible but that punishes good deck builders and doesn’t push people to be better deck builders. No one want to play in a pub stomp game or get pub stomped but I’ve played some of my decks for 100 games or more and seen the same 20 cards out of 100. I’ve even added more tutors so I can pull the cards I need to see when I need to…
2 votes -
Creature didn't return to my hand when it died while attacking with Ares God of War
Ares God of War and another creature attacked, then they cast the deal 2 damage to attacking creature to kill it. But the creature didn't go into my hand.
PC
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Crashing when playing Competitive Brawl on Mac
Game crashes when playing competitive brawl on Mac desktop. After a few turns, game crashes and auto-closes. When attempting to relaunch game, game crashes again before rejoining match. I have to wait about 30 minutes to reboot game from Epic Games Launcher. Only occurs when playing competitive brawl. It's currently the only brawl option, as wait times for casual brawl range from 2-10 minutes per game.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Client desync bug
Platform: macOSBug: Client-server desync prevents casting Ajani, Caller of the Pride ({1}{W}{W}).Situation: I controlled three visually untapped Plains during Main 1. No opposing effects restricted my spells. Three {W} mana should fully cover the cost {1}{W}{W}.The planeswalker remained grey and uncastable. This matches a recurring sync bug where lands look untapped, but the server marks one land as tapped internally. Opponent’s Hydro-Man (turned land) is irrelevant to my mana resources.
2 votes -
graveyard card count incorrect
During a Sealed game, the graveyard card count occasionally displayed an incorrect total after multiple cards entered the graveyard simultaneously.
2 votes -
Harbringer of seas with druid of the grove on the board
If harbinger of seas comes out with druid of the grove in play why can I still not tap my lands for any type of mana with druid of the grove on the board
1 vote -
did you have fun in the match?
Remove this ****. There's no need to remind me every time how much I hate your game.
2 votes -
Marvel Jump In Claim button Resigned event
I just got my second win in the Jump Into Marvel Super Heroes event. I clicked CLAIM to get my cards, but I got 3 cards and was resigned from the event instead.
1 vote -
Massacre Girl doesn’t cause Nest of Scarabs to trigger
I had Nest of Scarabs out and it’s supposed to create a 1/1 Scarab for every -1/-1 counter placed. When I later played Massacre Girl and 20 -1/-1 counters were placed, no scarab tokens were created.
1 vote -
15 mana in mana pool with witherbloom in play, game would not let me spend 15 mana to cast my genesis wave
I had witherbloom 7 creatures and food chain in play. I exiled witherbloom twice and had at least 10 mana of green and black floating in my mana pool, game did not allow me to cast genesis wave on my main phase. I moved to main phase 2 with my mana pool now empty, exiled witherbloom again for 8 green, game again did not allow me to cast genesis wave causing me to lose the game instead of easily winning. Many such cases with witherbloom and this spaghetti code game. Fix your broken product.
1 vote -
魂の仲介人 ダブリエルの提案と条件か表示されない
競技ブロールにてバロンヘルムートジモを統率者にゲームをプレイしていたのですが、魂の仲介人 ダブリエルを起動型能力したとき、提案と条件が正常に表示されませんでした。
2 votes -
Wild Cards
Tried to make a new deck and it said I did not have enough wild cards even though I have more than needed. Additionally, it only tracked the rare cards even though I had uncommon and mythic cards needed as well. Currently unable to make the deck unless I take out all of the cards I do not currently own. I have uploaded a picture of the deck showing the middle row of all the cards I do no own which is over 5 cards yet it says I do not have enough wild cards and it only shows 3…
2 votes -
Unable to add/remove the fourth card in a playset
During editing I was making some changes to a deck and wanted to bring a card up from 3 > 4. When I tried to do that, the interface would not let me do so. When I looked up the card itself, I had the full playset and so I removed them from my deck list and despite having none in my deck, according to my collection I had 1 in the deck still.
I tried repairing the files, restarting the client, but was unable to fix the issue.
2 votes -
Companion + Partner issue
Currently, you cannot use partner commanders and a companion on the client. I tried Kraum, Vial Smasher, and Obosh.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Draft Timer Glitch
There was a problem with the draft timer in the final pick of the second pack and first pick of the third pack in my draft today. The final pick of the second pack seemed to pass instantaneously, and I was given only seconds to make the first pick of the third pack. This seemed to affect other players as well, as I experienced no delay in getting the cards passed to me.
2 votes -
Taigam Master Opportunist
If Taigam Master Opportunist is used for a spell, that was previously robbed from the opponent, it get's spelled for the opponent after four rounds. That's not right, because it has to be spelled again for the player that use Taigam and the robbed spell.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?