MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2664 results found
-
Jeskai Revelation
Jeskai Revelation does not resolve properly. I had Katera out, and she was able to waterbend to have 8 health and I could have waterbent to avoid losing a match, but I could not. I know you all love this overpowered spell, but it should resolve properly.
1 vote -
офтальмологічний центр у Вінниці
Можу поділитися власним досвідом. Я звертався до Подільського центру зору у Вінниці, коли виникла потреба перевірити зір і проконсультуватися щодо подальшого лікування. Враження залишилися хороші: лікарі уважні, спокійно відповідають на запитання та детально пояснюють результати обстеження. Сподобалося і те, що не намагаються одразу щось нав’язати, а спочатку розбираються в ситуації. Якщо цікавить саме лазерна корекція, на сайті є окрема інформація про процедуру та показання до неї. Можна ознайомитися за посиланням: Подільський центр зору у Вінниці https://centr-zory.com.ua/poslugi/eksimer-lazerna-korektsiya-zoru. Я залишився задоволений зверненням і можу рекомендувати цей центр тим, хто шукає хороших спеціалістів.
1 vote -
Vous en avez pas marre chez WOC...????
Sérieusement!!....vous en avez pas marre de laisser votre logiciel faire gagner des pauvres débiles congénitaux avec des decks de débutants ou sans aucunes synergie ou stratégie gagner sur le mode Classement avec des tirages de cartes complétement truqués?
Simplement parce que des attardés mentaux vous ont donné quelques pauvres dollars, vous truqué la pioche des cartes en mode classement alors que ce mode de jeux devrait être le seul avec le maximum de neutralité et d'impartialité de tous les modes de jeux proposés.
Vous faites accéder au rang mythique tous les bouseux qui vous donne de l'argent même si ils…
1 vote -
HOO!!...WOC vous en avez pas marre?
Sérieusement!!....vous en avez pas marre de laisser votre logiciel faire gagner des pauvres débiles congénitaux avec des decks de débutants ou sans aucunes synergie ou stratégie gagner sur le mode Classement avec des tirages de cartes complétement truqués?
Simplement parce que des attardés mentaux vous ont donné quelques pauvres dollars, vous truqué la pioche des cartes en mode classement alors que ce mode de jeux devrait être le seul avec le maximum de neutralité et d'impartialité de tous les modes de jeux proposés.
Vous faites accéder au rang mythique tous les bouseux qui vous donne de l'argent même si ils…
1 vote -
Favorited Legendary Store Doesn't Generate Reward
Within the new Legendary Stores achievements it looks like there's an error with "Place of Legends". I see my favorited legendary WPN store (Game Fortress in Novato, CA) both within the Arena app in my profile and within the Companion app. The store does have the legendary banner as well but it looks like the Place of Legends doesn't show as achieved, just wanted to report. Thanks!
1 vote -
Face Jace Achievement
The achievement doesn't work - i only see two others who have posted the same results.
My jace was empowered to 12, it didnt grant me the achievement. The ONLY thing I can surmise, is that I need to use the jace reality sculptor planeswalker when i control 10 islands, and plus it doing 10 all together, but when i checked online it says that it doesnt need to happen all at once and it just means "total"Please fix the bug. trying to have 10 islands in one game is basically impossible let alone getting the planeswalker out too.
…
1 vote -
Mothlight
I was playing against a player using Mothlight Processionist. They had 60ish of them in their hand at the end of their turn. One by one they started discarding them. The timer came up, but it was my timer. It ran out before they finished discarding and when my turn began, it was auto passed back to them.
1 vote -
Android field layout rendering wrong
All the cards appear in the center, overlapping, with my lands and opponents lands switched. See screenshot. Borderline unplayable, certainly not fun.
1 vote -
trouble with claiming packs
i have won several games and it shows that i have won a pack when i go to claim it , it just completely disappears and does not show in packs you have aquired. Im not sure what to do on this one, ive closed out and also logged out completed still doing the same thing
1 vote -
Draft picking bug
During my reality fracture premier draft, pack 2 pick 1, my pick was auto selected to a land and no matter what I tried, I could not select another card. So it was a wasted pick. After this pick draft went normally. I was drafting on windows and internet connection was fine.
1 vote -
Didn’t recive my cards from opened packs after the game timed out. Broke the app.
Opened a few packs together, and was looking through each of the new cards slowly. Got caught up with something outside of the game and locked the screen. Came back and continued looking at them and they were still there. So I continued looking at them and got busy again. This was a while ago so I don't remember the details of when it bugged out and didn't have the time to bug report at the time, but I might have closed the app or it might have just timed out, but when I came back again, it threw an…
1 vote -
primal witchstalker
Primal Witchstalker does not mill cards if you have less than four cards in deck. This lost me a game I would have otherwise clearly won with fblthp in draft
1 vote -
annoying sound bug when using a Room enchant
when I have a Room enchant on the battlefield, there is a sound bug that makes that the sound made by the Room appears each time there in an effect on the pile
1 vote -
Set names on cards
It is extremely ridiculous how the set names are not included on cards, or in the reminder text tooltips. Not everyone has the set icons perfectly memorized, Especially for things like special guests and where those special guests are from.
2 votes -
berserk
Berserk says it can only be cast before the combat damage step, which should mean it can't be cast during main phase 2. In a game of historic, I played against a gruul aggro deck that had only berserk in their hand, and I passed to my main phase 2 before using thoughtseize and they were still able to cast it. The reason it's a problem is that they were able to target their creature that gets a +1/+1 counter when you target it.
1 vote -
Gandalf, Gobelin's Bane alt art (HOB-242) - Translation issue
Concerned card : Gandalf, Gobelin's Bane (alt art by James Bousema, HOB#242)
Support : PC
Settings : Game language set to French
Issue : When I right click on the card (when it is in my hand or on the board), the adventure part of the card remains displayed in English and is not translated in French (see picture). However, this problem doesn't appear when I just pass the cursor on the card.1 vote -
The Theorist, Jace Beleren
The new Jace should set a stop before your draw step like with razorkin needlehead. I had a game where they played Jace while I was tapped out with a bitter triumph in hand and I didn't even have time to set a stop in my upkeep to deny them the card draw.
1 vote -
Glamdring
With glamdring on a 6/6, it does not calculate any cost discount for Mathemagics. This is on PC. It will not let me attach my logfile.
1 vote -
Daily Win Rewards not reseting
Daily Win Rewards not reseting
After logging for the first time after the daily reset, I already had 3 wins in the daily win rewards. This happens like once a week, and this time two days in a row.
Unfortunately this wastes 400g every time ti happens.1 vote -
MISIÓN DIARIA NO ME HA DADO LOS 500 DE EXP
Windows 11
Tras completar una misión diaria mi cantidad de experiencia se ha quedado fija.
He estado jugando durante horas para subir un nivel y estando en 775 de experiencia y tras completar la misión diraria me he quedado a 800 de exp del nivel.
Ruego que se me ayude.
un salduo1 vote
- Don't see your idea?