MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2663 results found
-
Counter bug
the opponenet played a card which said put a plus one plus one counter on a creature and then double the amount of counters on that creature. his creature already had two counters on it. so while he played said card i removed those two counters before his card would be played out on the stack. meaning no counters would be on his creature until his card hit the creature which would have left it with one plus one plus one counter on his creature doubling to two counters. this would have made his creature a 4/4 creature in which…
1 vote -
Arena mobile / counter spell bug
Unable to counter spell my own spell.
I was planning on casting 'An offer you can't refuse' to counter a 'Sleight of hand' spell I cast, but it wouldn't let me respond to the cast.
This junk has WAY more issues than the 'Forge' app I use, which is open source and made / updated at least a few times each week by voulenteers for free.
1 vote -
una frase di liliana
la prima frase di liliana nel negozio da 14.000 monete d'oro non parla....risolvete urgentemente grazie le altre si sentono...anche ad altri set di frasi dei planwalker una delle frasi non si sente a jace.
1 vote -
Yuriko, Blade of the Mighty double strike
Yuriko, Blade of the Mighty double strike damage didn't apply. I gave them flying and attacked with a 4/4 double strike. Opponent was a 5 and ended up at 1.
1 vote -
Theorix Charm
Theorix charms sometimes is not working fine countering spells. Or don't appear the option or even when I cast it and the opponent doesn't have mana to pay the cost, the spell is not countered. I don't understand why. It happened me twice, but without any possible explanation. Last time opponent launched an artifact non creature spell and I cannot counter it, the option is simply not available. Only the other two options.
1 vote -
Divergent equation asks for total mana of cards selected not the proper xx1 calculation
On iOS app Divergent equation asks for total mana of cards selected not the proper xx1 calculation. Cannot play the card successfully
1 vote -
summoning sickness
Creature stuck with summoning sickness for entire game.
played Moonstone Harbinger, possibly first card i played and it was played by itself.
It retained the animation for, and effects of, Summoning Sickness.
other cards seemed to play as usual. ex. Wax-Wane sickness lost Summoning Sickness as usual and when i selected ‘all attack’ only Wax-Wane Witness attacked as Moonstone Harbinger retained summoning sickness.
1 vote -
Fake pack acquisition
スタンダードでプレイし終わったあと、パックを獲得する画面が表示されるが、パックは取得していない
1 vote -
I am not receiving the Reality Fracture Packs I have unlocked on the mastery path
I received the opening packs, as well as six from attending a pre-release event, but none of the packs I have earned since have showed up in my Packs tab.
1 vote -
ドミナリアの英雄、テフェリーと1日のやり直しの相互作用について
ドミナリアの英雄テフェリーの-8能力で紋章を得た後、1日のやり直しを唱えても、紋章の効果が誘発しない。
1 vote -
Stuck in infinite combo
Steps to reproduce:
Ashaya, Soul of the Wild on the board
Transform Vorinclex finding Mytheweaver Poq and Icetill Explorer
Infinite Icetill copies are created with infinite millI had Eldrazi titans so I could never deck myself and I could not concede after making about 15 Icetill duplicates. Had to restart pc as everything became unresponsive and on game reload the match was still continuing and I could not concede. Game was accessible again after 30 mins.
I was running on PC Steam client.
2 votes -
Didn't receive the cards from the Jump into Marvel Event packs
Hello. I am playing MTG Arena on an iPhone 11. When playing the Jump into Marvel Event, I received the awards (2 rares, 1 uncommon), but didn't get the cards from the packs that I chose. This happend twice in a row.
1 vote -
Mythweaver Poq Bug
I had Mythweaver Poq on the battlefield with a scythecat cub. I played bala ged sanctuary as my first land for turn which should have triggered Poq to create a duplicate. That would've triggered scythecat cub to double the counters on him and I would've won by attacking. Poq didn't trigger so I didn't get the second land even though his ability text greyed out like it did.
2 votes -
astelli reclaimer
Astelli Reclaimer was not working as printed in my match. I cast it for 3WW and should have been able to any target creature in my graveyard that was 5 mana or less to the battlefield. I had eligible targets in my graveyard and it did not trigger to allow me to select any of the targets to the battlefield.
Using PC.
1 vote -
Sparky's Challenge itself is missing
I have a friend I play with and found out that I didn't have Sparky's Challenge event available for me. I have completed the tutorial twice and completed all color challenges, but found Sparky's Challenge still not showing up. I have reinstalled the game in Steam and even attempted to restore Game Files via the game Support in-game menu.
2 votes -
bug
the fantastic four card didn't trigger its ability the second time i cast a spell mana value over 4 on a turn, and also greyed out the mechanic i chose for future turns.
1 vote -
Containment Priest vs a saga creature entering the battlefield from Raph & Mikey, troublemakers' attack trigger
Playing against a Raph & Mikey, Troublemakers competitive Brawl Deck. I cast a containment priest in response to the attack trigger of Raph & Mikey, Troublemaker. The trigger found Summon: Bahamut, a saga creature. The saga text says as it enters the battlefield, add a lore counter. However, Containment Priest would exile it, instead of it entering. It still got exiled but it still triggered the first lore ability on Summon: Bahamut allowing them to destroy my Containment Priest. I know they are both replacement effects on the creature entering, but one of them says that it never enters. Is…
2 votes -
Bring farewell and blot out the aky back. There is no control to the crazy unbalanced play now
Bring farewell and blot out the aky back. There is no control to the crazy unbalanced play now
1 vote -
Fblthp
playing with commander, using Fplthp, Impossibly Lost. after attacking with an unlockable his effect triggered causing him to be shuffled into my library. i choose to send him to command zone. he did not go to my command zone. and i got an emblem that claimed his effects. after milling my library i confirmed that he was not in there either. and then when i drew after having no cards in my library, the emblem which claims i win if i draw with no cards in it, but still lost. So not sure which bug happened but something went wrong…
1 vote -
My creature went to the graveyard with the equipment on it still attached
I was playing with an opponent named surfdads who was using echoverse fulcrum and he somehow sent my creature (Dain's Company) to the graveyard with shadowspear and colossal hammer still attached. I tried reattaching them but it just tapped my mana and didnt work
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?