MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Find//Finality Yarok Brawl Bug

I played the Finality half of Find//Finality and it automatically placed my commander (Yarok) onto the battlefield.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Not sure it was a bug or not, but Kraul Harpooner + The Great Henge did not kill an unprotected Feather, the Redeemed.

Not sure it was a bug or not, but Kraul Harpooner + The Great Henge did not kill an unprotected Feather, the Redeemed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Idyllic Grange targets Archon of Absolution

Archon of Absolution has Protection from White , so "it cannot be targeted by anything white", but I just managed to target it with Idyllic Grange, which reads "put +1/+1 counter on target creature". Does Idyllic Grange not count as a White card?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Checking for updates taking so long

On start, i'm get "checking for updates" screen and it takes so long to change to preparing assets (more than 5 minutes). Tried almost all the suggestions, from administrative privileges to proxy.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Draw a Card if..." and second main phase didn't resolved....

Played Liliana, dreadhorde General in my second Main Phase, attacked before.

Played the -4 Ability to clear the board, sacrificed a creature and didn't drawed a card. Also had one Mana in the Hand atm. it was open to play, but suddendly my turn ended with no reason. No other spells were casted this turn. [Log20191120....]
    Similar thing happened with the battlephase in another match ( same/similar deck has been used) [Skip zur battlephase....]

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Missing fonts in showcase styles

Dear WotC,

Showcase card styles are really beautiful ! But there's a problem with Russian, Japanese and Korean fonts. And it's the same problem with all 30 adventure cards in showcase styles (15 from three chapters of Festival of the Fae event plus 15 from three shop bundles) - squares instead of fonts under a picture.

Could you fix all 30 styles, please ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Game lags and Crashes a few minutes after opening the game.

Whenever I load up the game it'll lag and then close itself down but it's never at a specific point in the game.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Did not recive mythic card reward

At lvl 66 i did not receive my mythic card but did receive my pack of ELD.
    Attached Log for conformation. Please reward mythic card or advise what is was since it did not revel reward.

Thanks for your time

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. commander and exile enchantment

I play Golos, Tireless Pilgrim.
    Opponent play Conclave Tribunal targeting Golos, Tireless Pilgrim.
    I move Golos, Tireless Pilgrim to command zone.
    I play Casualties of War and destroy Conclave Tribunal, Golos, Tireless Pilgrim returns from command zone thanks to Conclave Tribunal's delayed trigger.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Damage to planeswalker or player from permanents like judith, the scourge diva , theaters of horrors and rakdos firewheeler was prevented

Damage to planeswalker or player from permanents like judith, the scourge diva , theaters of horrors and rakdos firewheeler was prevented. Game didn't process the damage.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mythic card reward reveived ; maitrise lvl 66.

Hi,

I've just level up to 66 maitrise, but I don't received the mythic card reward.
    I've received the booster but for both reward I didn"t have the notification ; perharps is an indice for the bug...
    In my memory, i'm not sure if I have receive the notification for quotidian quest after my win game for 50 gold and 25xp, but it's sure I've win the xp because the level up was trigger for matrise 65 to 66.

If you have a question, perharps I could answer, just ask me.

Can you check my account for fix that, and…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Dreadhorde Arcanist with Angelic Exaltation

When Dreadhorde Arcanist gets a boost from Angelic Exaltation, I can't cast an instant or sorcery card with the boost I get from Angelic Exaltation. It simply ignores it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Augur of Bolas visual effect glitch

When I played Augur of Bolas and my opponent countered it with Repudiate, the visual effect over my deck triggered by the Augur of Bolas ability did not vanish as expected when the ability was countered, but instead stayed visible over my deck for the entire rest of the match, even after Augur of Bolas was removed from the battlefield a few turns later.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. priest of forgotten gods

Unable to tap mana dork in response to priest activation

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Draft Sideboard doesn't allow basic lands - prevents fetching with Fae of Wishes

Basic lands cannot be added to the sideboard in limited format, and Fae of Wishes cannot get basic lands as a result. This prevented me from splashing Lochmere Serpent and in general makes Fae a significantly worse card in limited (Fae is often used with two activations to get a a land and an off-color silver bullet from sideboards in paper drafts and MTGO).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. reward not visible after disconnect

Occasionally I am disconnected during a game, then reconnected. When finishing the game, I am presented with only a black screen after the "Victory"/"Defeat" message. The game seems to count toward quests, but when a quest is completed to reward e.g. a card there is no way to see what card was rewarded.

Alternatively, it might be completing the quest but not actually giving the reward? (Reference: https://feedback.wizards.com/forums/918667-mtg-arena-bugs/suggestions/38740639-reward-booster-missing-after-disconnect)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Exploit

Ral Bug Exploit being used.
    Ral, Storm Conduit - [Whenever you cast or copy an instant or sorcery spell, Ral, Storm COnduit deals 1 damage to target opponent or planeswalker.]

I had around 13-16 health I can not remember. But he casted flame sweep and two copy spells. Which totals 3 so how does it keep on going and not stop?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stolen Steam-Kin

Played Agent of Treachery to take an opponents Runaway Steam-Kin but I could not use Steam-Kin's ability (it had 2 +1 counters) to remove counters and add 3 red mana.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Unable to crew a second Enchanted Carriage

During a draft match, I had two Enchanted Carriages in play at the start of my turn. After I drew my card for the turn, it went

1. I cast Garenbrig Squire.
    2. I cast Keeper of Fables.
    3. I crewed one Carriage using the Squire.
    4. I was moved to the combat step and prompted to choose attacking creatures.

I never received priority between 3 and 4. In particular, I didn't have a chance to crew the second carriage before combat.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 264 265
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base