MTG Arena Bugs

This page is just for reporting bugs. If you are experiencing issues with your account or with an order, are unable to login, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
  2. The actual results you’re experiencing
  3. The expected results of the feature
  4. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
  5. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

If you would like to post an attachment to an existing thread, please start a new thread with your comment and leave a message for the moderators to merge your thread with the existing one.

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.

1. Unmoored Ego targeting Fae of Wishes

I cast Unmoored Ego and it targeted their library, graveyard, and hand as it should but it didn't take the card out of their hand. the target card was Fae of wished.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Wizards of the Coast
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Arena timer fuse not working

In a game of BO1 standard, I was in a winning position when my opponent stopped responding. I waited 20 minutes, but their timer fuse did not start.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I lose 2 wildcards, because the game did not update when crafting it

at the time of creating "Labirinth of Scrophos" the game indicated that I did not have it yet (which is why I tried twice more without result), then the game tells me that I have created 3 copies of "Labirinth of Scrophos". Could I get my 2 rare wildcards back?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Clicked claim, prizes did not display

I won 7 games in the historic event (easily with Winota) and clicked claim prizes. I was awarded the 1000 gold but no ICRs were displayed for me to see what I actually won. Screen is just frozen on the Historic event progression.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Clicked claim, prizes did not display

I won 7 games in the historic event (easily with Winota) and clicked claim prizes. I was awarded the 1000 gold but no ICRs were displayed for me to see what I actually won. Screen is just frozen on the Historic event progression.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Clicked claim, prizes did not display

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. cant caste spells held in exile used thief of sanity and then was unable to cast spells, they just sat there on screen but unable to caste

cant caste spells held in exile used thief of sanity and then was unable to cast spells, they just sat there on screen but unable to caste- lost match

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ghostly Prison effect causes text on screen

"DuelScene/ClientPrompt/AttackerManaCost" showed up on screen during my attack step when my opponent had a ghostly prison effect in play.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. can't access set mastery.

whenever I click on the set mastery icon to see where I'm at on the mastery track, or to see if I want to get the mastery pass, it either takes forever to load, or crashes on me.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. カードを生成してもUI上だけ失敗していた

サイドボード内のカーンの経時隔離のカードを生成しようとした場合、UIがフリーズし、生成したカードが編成されない。
    生成自体は裏で成功しており、誤って不要な量のカードを生成してしまった。
    2枚必要ないので取り消したいです。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Deck Building / Collection  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. No response from server with very suspicious timing, makes the game unresponsive

I entered a match against a healer deck with my Tibalt and I got the error message that the server is unresponsive. This is one of the many times it has happened, and all with very strange timing, when my opponent should presumably quit. I stuck around in the match and it showed me his timer was going but I waited and waited and nothing happened. My internet is fine, which you can see from the fact I am posting to you right now, maybe one minute after it happened. The game became completely unresponsive as well afterwards, and I…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Se queda el juego bloqueado en pantalla de versus.

Al jugar en clasificatorio se queda en pantalla versus.
    Ya me ha hecho perder dos partidas y bajar de rango.
    Muy mal

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Wildcard bug

I tried crafting 2 spark doubles and 2 binding of the titan's for a deck. the crafts went through and used my wildcards but I never got the card in my collection. If I right click to craft more it says I have made 3 of 4. But my collection only lets me put 1 into any deck.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. shark typhoon

Hi, my opponent made a token copy of my Shark Typhoon using the Mythos of Illuna. However, his Shark Typhoon only triggered once, even though he was casting many non creatures. I won the game with many Sharks.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Select Format doesn't let me select "Standard".

Ever since the latest update, whenever I want to create a new deck, I click on the Select Format pull down menu and try to click Standard but nothing happens (as if it doesn't register my selection. I have to restart my game every time in order for it to work ONCE, after that the problem reoccurs.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ate wildcards Gone with no cards.

I got five rare wildcards because of the bannings. I went to redeem them, and the craft button seemed like it wasn't working. So I backed out of the deckbuilder and went back in and the card was there. So I repeated that step 4 more times, and it seemed like it was working, until it told me the deck list was invalid because I didn't have enough wildcards. Please give me back my 4 rare wildcards

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fires of Invention in Standard

Heyho MTG Team,

I just played a Standard Event and my opponent cast Fires of Invention that rotated out of standard today. How is this even possible? I can't even build a standard deck with fires anymore. Lost the match due to fires in the end. Pretty annoying.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. lotus field

This use to work so I am very very very bothered that it does not anymore. No longer can you use tale's end on lotus field. My entire deck I use is unplayable because of a bug now.

play lotus field and try to use tale's end on its ability. does not come up.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. update interrupts an ongoing match

In the middle of a traditional match (game 2 after having won game 1), the game suddenly freezes, then the window closes and the newest update starts installing...

This is at least the third matchloss due to some stupid bug, which is quite annoying after having spent gems to play those matches!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 460 461
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base