MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2818 results found
-
コモンカードをワイルドカードで交換するのにアンコモンワイルドカードを消費する
コモンカードをワイルドカードで交換したらアンコモンのワイルドカードが消費されてしまった。
アンコモンを交換するのにはアンコモンワイルドカードが消費されたので、コモンワイルドカードだけがバグっているようです。1 vote -
The Serpent Society
With a serpent society on the board I attacked with grim reaper to bring a second copy of Serpent Society in from the graveyard, intending to lose the attacking version to the legendary rule, forcing my opponent to sacrifice 1 of their 2 creatures, all but guaranteeing me the win, but the ability did not trigger and instead I lost my grim reaper for nothing
1 vote -
Command Tax/Discount Bug
Command tax didn't apply properly in a game with Lamm, they played a pearl medallion after I removed him with a lightning bolt and the next turn cast him for 3 mana.
1 vote -
Treasure Token via Vraska, Betrayal's Sting
My Commander was turned into a treasure by Vraska, Betrayal's Sting and the game wouldn't let me sacrifice the treasure to add the mana to my pool to allow me to recast my commander. It worked previously in the game. Yes, I would have had enough mana to cast it (with or without the floating mana that should have been generated from the treasure).
1 vote -
my card Koma world eater does not show its animation intro
Hello, my card "Koma, World-Eater" does not show its animation intro when I cast it, why?? I cleaned the cache, but it still doen't show ... Should I buy a new card style for that?
1 vote -
Noxious Revival fizzling
I cast Noxious Revival against a Tendrils deck in Brawl in response to their Wishclaw Talisman trigger with Underworld Breach in their graveyard, but it went straight to my graveyard without prompting me to select a card in either graveyard. They had no player-hexproof effects on board as far as I can tell. I might be missing something, but I believe this should have resolved normally.
1 vote -
Terramorphic Expanse or Evolving Wilds not providing full access to all deck basic land types
On PC - Terramorphic Expanse or Evolving Wilds not providing full access to all basic land types - only giving 2/3 types or even 3/4 types when playing with a 5-color deck
1 vote -
Error
I Had a Game where dead creatures Stayed on the battlefield, See Screenshot. That made it impossible to play normally.
1 vote -
hawkeye's bow BUG
used evil's thrall to take control of an opponents creature. this creature had hawkeye's bow attached.
attacked with the stolen creature that had hawkeye's bow attached and h.bow did one damage to ME.
card text h.bow: whenever equipped CREATURE becomes tapped, IT(!) deals one damage to each opponent.
Result should be like this:
The ability triggers.
Because I control the creature, the game looks at who my opponents are.
The creature deals 1 damage to my opponent (the player I took it from)1 vote -
Guide of Souls charge ability
Guide of Souls ability when spending 4 charges doesn't work all the time
1 vote -
Promotional Order for new sets
Whenever a new set comes out everyone receives the 3 packs and the basic lands from the set. The order of which has always bugged me.
We get the packs and 4 lands, then 5 lands, then the single lone forest at the end as the third click...
Can we PLEASE make it so we get the packs, then 5 lands, then 5 lands. Same clicks, better organized (doesn't seem to ostracize green as the 'leftover' color. Seriously, it's such a weird choice as it stands right now.
1 vote -
Unable to connect the server
Cannot connect to server. Good internet connection . Good password but unable to reach server
1 vote -
"Standard Conqueror" challenge not registering wins
I'm stuck at 4 wins despite having wins with the a main deck (attached) with 21 nonland FRA cards. I was at 4 before the big update, so maybe that broke it?
1 vote -
Dauthi voidwalker with instant
Had dauthi voidwalker, sacrificed it on opponent’s turn to play collected company before declaring blockers step started. It would not allow me to play it even though it is an instant.
1 vote -
Masked Vandal card not working properly
The Masked Vandal card allows you to exile a creature card from your graveyard in order to destroy target artifact or enchantment. Since the latest update, when you attempt to exile a card from your graveyard it incorrectly shows a "Surveil" screen with the cards in your graveyard, but no way to select any of them to continue with the action. You are locked into the screen without a way to get back to the match or reverse the action itself. The only way out is to concede the game or wait for your timer to run out.
1 vote -
Too many triggers from life gain on planeswalkers caused game to end in draw
So I ultimated Ral and got extra turns which let me ultimate my other planeswalkers but the triggers became too many and the game ended in a draw. Please make these life gain triggers happen faster like you did with storm triggers. Thank you.
1 vote -
can't use Japanese Keyboard in IOS
When I need to choose a card name in MTG Arena on iOS, the text input field only opens the English keyboard.
The Japanese keyboard does not appear, and I cannot switch from the English keyboard to the Japanese keyboard using the keyboard language switch key (globe key).
This makes it impossible to enter Japanese card names directly when the game requires me to choose a card name.
Steps to reproduce:
Start MTG Arena on an iOS device.
Enter a game.
Play a card or activate an effect that requires you to choose/name a card.
Tap the text input field…1 vote -
Card sleeves.
My card sleeves won’t appear in game I’m playing on iOS.
1 vote -
Milling effects not working properly
Milling simply does not work. Unacceptable!!!
1 vote -
Ban Ajani Resolute
This card is far too powerful for its cost. It never should have been made this cheap. It needs banned in all formats.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?