MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2622 results found
-
euro lands and apac lands
When we get the euro lands and the apac lands back? It has been quite a lot of time and nothing about those lands. Lots of players missed them
1 vote -
Mastery Pass Orbs exchange
I am not a big fan of what the mastery pass offers for designs and card art. I'd rather exchange it for Previous Emotes or Avatars from earlier mastery sets I came too late for, Gold, Card Craftables of Rare or Mythic Rare, Gems, Mastery XP, Packs from older sets I don't have, or just straight up cards. Sometimes its the art, sometimes its context, sometimes its just dumb looking and I'd rather have some way to get my money's worth than to settle on whatever the company thinks I should be wanting. It doesn't seem desirable to keep paying…
1 vote -
Never received June ranked rewards or rank reset
At the end of June, I never had my rank reset and no ranked awards were issued whatsoever. I had submit a ticket about this beforehand and the only response I got were generic tips on the rank system and yet it was marked as solved... please just help me access the rewards for this past season, now that we're nearly halfway into the subsequent month with no resolution.
1 vote -
shuffle function does not work so well
i keep getting clusters of cards that are ordered by type and mana cost, and it is affecting game play. just run the shuffle function on a deck 7 times before starting and this should take care of the problem. everyone else seems to be having this problem, and this solution would be simple to implement to make everyone happy.
1 vote -
Unmorphing doesn't give another round of priority
I attacked my opponent with a creature, it wasn't blocked, and I ninjutsu-ed in a ninja. In response, my opponent unmorphed a containment priest, and it immediately exiled my creature. I had a removal spell in hand that I could cast, but I didn't get priority until after my creature had gotten exiled. When a creature is unmorphed, it should cause another round of priority, but arena didn't give me one (I wasn't in full control mode, but I did have a spell I could cast).
TL;DR: unmorphing a creature doesn't give another round of priority if you aren't in…
1 vote -
Wild cards redemption
Hello, I was trying to redeem common and uncommon wildcards for changelings and elfs to work towards completing a tribal, it gave me an error for my uncommons stating "you are unable to redeem wildcards at this time" for my uncommon wild cards, and allowed me to only do my commons. I then noticed that my 127 uncommon wild cards were brought down to 0, is it possable to get them back please?
1 vote -
Current event record to be shown on new game load screen
When entering a match during an event (typical draft, but any event is in scope), it would be really nice to see the event record of you opponent - not just their ranking and name.
Am I going to play someone who's 0-2 or 5-1??
Just like you get the same info in live/paper events.
Thanks for considering this!1 vote -
Current event record to be shown on new game load screen
When entering a match during an event (typical draft, but any event is in scope), it would be really nice to see the event record of you opponent - not just their ranking and name.
Am I going to play someone who's 0-2 or 5-1??
Just like you get the same info in live/paper events.
Thanks for considering this!1 vote -
Jeskai Revelation Bug
Jeskai Rev when targeting lands won't return them to the hand, they will just stop tapping for mana, this was abused against me in ranked bo1.
1 vote -
Bug with The invincible Iron Man artifact etb triggers
Bug when I cast Tony Stark for its back side, The Invincible Iron Man, then go to combat and cheat out an artifact for free the enters the battlefield abilities don't trigger
1 vote -
To have Omnath, Locus of Mana, and others included in Arena
I had the idea to create an Omnath deck, but when I started looking for Omnath, Locus of Mana, I wasn't able to find that card at all. From a quick search, I believe it to be because those types of commander decks were not added to Arena, but surely that doesn't mean that the cards themselves can't be used in other decks? It would be great if those cards from those decks/sets could be added to Arena.
1 vote -
[New Feature Request]- Deck Wishlist
In deck creation I would really love to have a place to put cards that I do not yet own and would like to eventually add to the deck. It would need to still allow you to play with the deck, just allowing you to hold ideas for future wildcard usage. I think it could help with deck creation, help with player engagement, and possibly even encourage people to spend more money on buying wildcards.
1 vote -
marvel shield
So i bought the one time bundle from Marvel that was worth 10,000 gold coins. It gave you 10 packs, Captain America picture and the Shield as a companion. Well all my friends got the shield, but I didn't for some reason. It's still locked even though I bought the bundle. I don't know if it's a bug or what but I would like my shield please.
1 vote -
Remove Echoes of eternity
This card is beyond broken and creates way too much value, especially with how many 0 cast colorless and the ridiculous speed of Eldrazi now. Remove this from 1v1, especially since it also continually crashes the client.
1 vote -
コモンカード交換にアンコモンワイルドカード消費される
コモンカード交換にアンコモンワイルドカード消費される。
と先ほど送りましたが、再度確認した所画面に表示されていたのはアンコモンワイルドカードでしたが消費されているのはコモンワイルドカードでしたので、画面のアイコンのみ直してもらえたら大丈夫です1 vote -
コモンカードをワイルドカードで交換するのにアンコモンワイルドカードを消費する
コモンカードをワイルドカードで交換したらアンコモンのワイルドカードが消費されてしまった。
アンコモンを交換するのにはアンコモンワイルドカードが消費されたので、コモンワイルドカードだけがバグっているようです。1 vote -
Command Tax/Discount Bug
Command tax didn't apply properly in a game with Lamm, they played a pearl medallion after I removed him with a lightning bolt and the next turn cast him for 3 mana.
1 vote -
Treasure Token via Vraska, Betrayal's Sting
My Commander was turned into a treasure by Vraska, Betrayal's Sting and the game wouldn't let me sacrifice the treasure to add the mana to my pool to allow me to recast my commander. It worked previously in the game. Yes, I would have had enough mana to cast it (with or without the floating mana that should have been generated from the treasure).
1 vote -
Noxious Revival fizzling
I cast Noxious Revival against a Tendrils deck in Brawl in response to their Wishclaw Talisman trigger with Underworld Breach in their graveyard, but it went straight to my graveyard without prompting me to select a card in either graveyard. They had no player-hexproof effects on board as far as I can tell. I might be missing something, but I believe this should have resolved normally.
1 vote -
Error
I Had a Game where dead creatures Stayed on the battlefield, See Screenshot. That made it impossible to play normally.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?