MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2636 results found
-
Deck Validation Failed
Twice now I have been unable to play decks despite them being legal. First time it was Path to Exile in Historic, not sure what it is now with this decklist so I will post the decklist for the dev team to figure out, I'm not gonna waste my time testing what card is causing the problem
Companion
1 Jegantha, the Wellspring (IKO) 222Deck
4 Ignoble Hierarch (MH2) 166
2 Rahilda, Wanted Cutthroat (Y22) 42
4 Barrowgoyf (M3C) 102
2 Jarsyl, Dark Age Scion (Y23) 20
4 Pyrogoyf (M3C) 111
4 Fatal Push (FCA) 9
3 Grave Expectations (Y24)…1 vote -
Skipping my turn with mana open
I have now had this happen twice where I'm taking my turn either playing a spell or going to attacks. This time when in my declare attacks step it wouldn't let me attack or even play any spells for that matter. Then timed me out and passed my second main phase with mana and spells in hand to play. I've lost a couple games because the game stops letting my play cards and immediately passes through my phases and is really frustrating. It this time was being an issue when I try to declare attacks and it won't let me.…
1 vote -
Liliana, Dreadhorde General
I´ve having alot of games that the ability, "Whenever a creature you control dies, draw a card", is not working. A lot of games.
1 vote -
bug draft
Hello, I was playing a Premier Draft and, at some point, the game started behaving strangely. The lands would remain untapped or tap incorrectly when I played spells, and some creatures on the battlefield would remain stuck as if I were casting them. I restarted the game, but it wouldn’t start anymore.
Could I request a refund of the 1,500 gems I spent on the draft?
Thank you, and have a good day.
1 vote -
Sparky for Brawl
I would love a version of Sparky for Brawl decks, so I could play-test my deck ideas in a low-bracket environment. Please and thank you!
1 vote -
Game forcibly ends in draw because the client can't handle the token generation combination of Windcrag Siege/Mardu and a buffed Anim Pakal
Hello,
i have run into this issue now a couple of times, where I am attacking for the big swing, but the client runs into a draw because the token generation can't handle this insane number of tokens. When Anim Pakal has been buffed by Ouroboroid or other +1/+1 counters into the high hundreds / thousands, and I also have Windcrad Siege in Mardu mode on the field, then the game just stops working for a time and ends in a draw, even though I should have won because except narrow circumstances nobody is easily able to block thousands of…
1 vote -
Irritating card pulls from Packs in conjunction with Card Rewards from Myster Pass
If they Mastery Pass has Specific Cards it gives out I shouldn't be pulling them immediately from a pack right after. I thought in order to help with collecting things were changed to where we don't pull the same cards constantly if we have 4 copes already I'm getting sick and tired of pulling the same cards in the packs I'm using my gold to purchase when i get them as card rewards from the mystery pass or daily rewards
1 vote -
Quick Draft The Hobbit, MTGA client shows just the background art, no cards, no menu etc., got a loss without being able to play
Dear Support Staff Member,
yesterday at about 02:47 CEST i played my second game in the Quickdraft The Hobbit event and as soon as i was matched my MTGA client just showed the background art of the "game table". There were no cards, no menu for mulligan, no avatar, no emotes etc.
I attached two screenshots of the bugged game.
Due to not being able to anything, after the timer appeared several times and i was finally warned about losing the game, i quit the game with CTRL-F4.
I was awarded a loss though i weren't able to play.With…
1 vote -
Game stack reporting Swiftspear´s Teachigs trigger as "Unknown Card Tittle #" when resolving.
When resolving Swiftspear´s Teachings effects (3 already resolved when i casted a creature who triggeted ) effect on the stack appears as "Unknown Card Tittle #"
1 vote -
Incorrect rules interaction -Angel of the dire Hour
While playing a brawl match, opponent was attacking with all creatures, I was attempting to play Angel of the Dire Hour and the game wouldn’t let me play it.
1 vote -
Gnashing of Teeth bug
Found bug with Gnashing of Teeth's second mode not killing the monster on the opponent's side.
1 vote -
Floating Shiny Ball after spending orbs
The shiny ball persists after spending orbs
1 vote -
UI bug when selecting going back to view browser
Opponent played a card that would destroy my commander, although my commander has 2 copies of Dog Umbra through her ability. When selecting which one of my dog umbra's to destroy instead, it does not show me which one is the token and which is the original card. I then decided to click the view battlefield to maybe find a hint to see which is which and there was none. Upon clicking back to view browser to click one of the auras to use up, the UI showing both of them disappeared and I could not click anything to respond.…
1 vote -
4 lands, voice of victory, no more lies
Opponent has 4 lands, cast voice of victory. I responded with no more lies. He pays, resolves. How did he pay 3??
1 vote -
Abrade
I played Abrade which is supposed to do 3 damage, but it only did 2 damage. There were no other effects in play to reduce the damage it dealt. Thank you.
1 vote -
Hobbit Welcome Deck Duels (PLEASE FIX)
Constant bug steps.
Inspect event decks, view any deck, hit back button, hit back arrow from deck list, get never ending waiting for server... message. Alt F4 and restart game is only fix.
Playing on PC steam1 vote -
Closing the arena app in iOS after winning a match, but before receiving the award sometimes results in credit for 2-3 wins the following da
After wictory, but before moving off the victory screen, closing the app by dragging it off screen on an iPad can result in credit for the game or games applied the next time the app is opened. If this takes place the next day, you can receive the win credits for the new day’s challenge.
1 vote -
Indovinelli nell'oscurità
Per l'evento dell'espansione Lo Hobbit in italiano, per l'ultimo step dove viene chiesto di creare un mazzo e, in italiano, rinominarlo "Indovinelli nell'Oscurità", farlo non ti fa ottenere niente. Devi rinominarlo in inglese "Riddles in the Dark". Solo allora si ottiene il premio.
1 vote -
Cards become visually distorted during sideboarding
During sideboarding, some card images become visually distorted. The cards do not move, but parts of the card image sometimes become warped, distorted, or appear to be missing.
1 vote -
BUG in bannished cards list
I don't understand your rules for bannishing cards from standard or other mode ?!
You bannish card with difficult combo to be efficient while easy combo with "Bloodthirsty Conqueror" or monstrous cards like "Ugin, Eye of the Storms" are still usable since months / years !1 vote
- Don't see your idea?