MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2698 results found
-
Bloodthirsty Conqueror - Infinite Combo Problem
Infinite Combo - Bloodthirsty Conqueror + Starscape Cleric
As soon as he did damage with a creature Bloodthirsty Conqueror popped off, causing Starscape Cleric to pop off, causing Bloodthirsty Conqueror to pop off... etc. etc. ad nauseum.
Really annoying because this was in Ranked Brawl. This isn't the first time I've encountered an infinite combo, but first time reporting it. Not at all in the spirit of the game. Makes it feel exploitative instead of actually competitive. You shouldn't be able to cheese Ranked like this.
There is even an article explaining the exploit:
https://edh-combos.com/combo/5867-6191/3 votes -
Thought Partition malfunction
After casting Thought Partition, the targeted card changes to white and its cost to 5, then several turns later, without changing zones or being interacted with, reverts back to its printed cost and color (and is castable for its original cost somehow). This has happened when targeting Light-Paws, Emperor's Voice and Weapons Manufacturing. Both instances occurred in separate ranked Historic games. I am playing on Windows.
3 votes -
Remove alchmey cards or have option not to match them
Have a separate queue or have an option to not play against alchemy cards. Everytime they have been played it has dramatically changed the game towards the person who played them in which they should be considered game changers. Players should have an option to not play against such slop for a more fairer experience.
In doing this you will have better player retention especially with newer players who want to use arena as a stepping stone into paper magic.5 votes -
Network error in premier draft
A network error occurred during a Premier Draft during card selection. After the error cleared, all subsequent cards were automatically selected, and the game froze at the end of the deck selection without sending me to the deck editing screen.
4 votes -
FIX THE RIGGED DECK SHUFFLER
Lost multiple games with the same deck due to terrible shuffles/mulligans. The deck has perfect ratio, and for what? Just for me to pull either one land or three of the same in a multi-coloured deck.
FIX THE SHUFFLER.
Even Google has a better randomizer, smh5 votes -
‘Can’t make draft pick’ bug
In my last three premier mixed-up draft events, I’ve gotten the bug ‘can’t make draft pick’, where I’m then locked out of the draft and have to watch as the computer drafts for me halfway through. Could I be refunded for these events?
4 votes -
2 votes
-
fix your suffler
Your shuffler sucks. You can't have a 60 card deck and get mana draught with 24 mana, and 8 creatures that generate mana. I'm starting to think that your game is rigged so people keep buying cards.
5 votes -
The timeout functionality just allows players to annoy other players.
The timeout functionality basically reduces game enjoyment more than it helps. Gix this please
3 votes -
player attacking with too many creatures
a player attacked me with more than 250 creatures, i didn't block (protected) and i got the warning that i was inactive and would loose the game and finally lost without any possibility to interact oder to speed up the very slowly attacking creatures
3 votes -
Jump-In Game Tracking
Jump-In will not track the games I play so I am unable to receive the token.
4 votes -
New idea
It would be great if the shuffler didn't stick me with every island I have in the deck, especially when I have dual lands and another color. Starting with three Islands and then my first three draws were Islands when I only have seven islands in the deck. Appears like your shuffler is broken. But go on with your obligatory. We're looking into it email because that's all you guys ever do. You never fix the shuffler because it's not lucrative for you to do so. so instead you proceed to rig games in a curated experience. Just close this…
4 votes -
Recurring sideboarding UI corruption on macOS – unable to sideboard
I am reporting a recurring MTG Arena client bug that prevented me from using the sideboard during a match.
The issue occurred on September 3, 2026, at approximately 8:44 PM CEST, while playing on macOS through Steam. I previously experienced and reported the same type of problem on August 29, 2026.
When the sideboarding phase began, the normal sideboard interface did not load correctly. Instead, unrelated deck-building, filter, cosmetic, pet, and profile interface elements appeared on the screen. The actual sideboard was inaccessible, so I could not make the necessary changes before the timer expired.
The attached log provides direct…
4 votes -
Power Cube draft price
The price to draft the arena power cube is WAY too high and the rewards are really bad. Just feels like corporate greed :(
4 votes -
cannot craft Tefeiri, Hero of Dominaria
cannot craft this card, the message is : "this card cannot be craft using a joker"
Don't understand, I see many opponent playing with, and some people playing as commander !!!
Once I see an opponent playing with I immediatly forfeit, so unfair that people can play with and some people not.
How they can???
Let me craf this card !1 vote -
Option to speed up or entirely skip long sets of triggers & animations
There are many ways to put 20-40 triggers on the stack even without going infinite. When these triggers don't fizzle, each one has a dedicated animation that plays as it resolves, and the end result over multiple turns is a very tedious process of waiting for the game to resolve stuff neither my opponent or I can actually effect.
There should be an option to disable animations completely or choose to skip them (such as the animation for conjure in alchemy) so that my opponents and I are not bogged down by long strings of repetitive animations4 votes -
Increase deck size limit above 250 cards
I really enjoy queuing into Historic with a 250 card deck and using tutors and other draw engines to have a tool box of cards but as more and more cards are released I am finding I can't keep run all the cards I want to even if I limit myself to singleton. My understanding is that the 250 card limit was added for performance reasons. I was hoping that another look could be taken at this and if the maximum could be increased. Even if I could just include another 15 cards for a side board it would be…
2 votes -
Rigged
How can you call this magic the gathering? This is nothing more than money-grubbing. I could have the best possible deck that I've ever drafted and go Owen three, and later draft mediocre at best and win all seven rounds. I don't think you mother f****** really understand him just how smart the players are. If your response is that the money speaks for itself, just remember that you're cheapening every other instance of this game by allowing this one to be this f***** up. In all seriousness, stop ruining my favorite game you f****** ********.
5 votes -
No Daily Quests or Achievement Tracking
I just downloaded the game and created a new account using a Pixel 6 Pro. I played through the tutorial and bought the Hobbit Mastery Pass for $20. I played a few color challenges thinking I'd make some pass progress. When I looked there was no progress. I noticed there were supposed to be daily quests in the bottom left-hand part of the home screen. Mine is blank. The game has also not been tracking my achievement progress, even though I should have at least a little. I tried logging out and back in. Uninstalling and reinstalling. Used a different…
2 votes -
Rank up reward pack not received
I did not receive the reward for ranking up in standard rank. The reward is still not showing as completed. Please fix and send through my pack!
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?