Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2696 results found

  1. Fleeting Effigy is not triggering hylderblade

    Fleeting effigy is not triggering hylderblade. Please fix. Thank you.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Quest never showed up

    I never got the quest on my account for the jump in, and so I never got the reward of a free quick draft token. Anything you could do ?

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dominion Bracelet

    I have a dominion bracelet equipped to a creature with 4 power. I can create 11 mana but it will not let me activate the bracelet. When I press on it it only gives the option to equip, even after I tap all my lands to produce the mana (uthros producing for each artifact).

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. lurrus

    I am playing Brawl on PC and I have built a "Winter Soldier, Icy Assassin" deck. All cards meet the requirement to have Lurrus of the Dream Den" as companion but it will not validate it as such in a game. I have insured that no cards WHATSOEVER are mana value 3 or more despite Lurrus only caring about permanents 2 or less. I have included the decklist below just in case that I am missing something. Please Help!

    Commander
    1 Winter Soldier, Icy Assassin (MSH) 239

    Companion
    1 Lurrus of the Dream-Den (MUL) 116

    Deck
    7 Plains (USG) 333…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Other player exiled card and all other cards by that name with The End. No shuffle or card draw for me.

    Was playing Standard Competitive. Other player used The End to exile Youthful Valkyrie and all others in my deck and graveyard. There was no shuffle or card draw for me.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Spider-Sense counters room opening

    I've just played a game in which my opponent countered the "opening a room" special action with his Spider-Sense instant spell. The room enchantment in question (Unholy Annex / Ritual Chamber) has already been on the board with the Unholy Annex part already opened. I might be wrong here, but to my understanding Spider-Sense shouldn't be able to counter the room-opening special action, since it's not an instant spell, not a sorcery spell and not a triggered ability, but, crucially, a special action (that can't be countered).

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cecil Dark Knight is not shown in the search bar for competitive Brawl

    When I go to my collection I can find cecil ( I do own 4 copies).

    But when I go into my comp. brawl deck, i cannot find him and therefore cannot add him to my deck.

    My commander is Crucias (Red and Black) so I should be able to add cecil to my deck

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Opt with Alania divergent storm

    I played Opt with Alania on the battlefield and copied with with gifting a card to my opponent I got to scry 1 card but then I didn’t draw a card on both triggers

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. All lands

    Allá f****** lands in The hand!!

    How am I supposed to play like this? It hasn't just happened once—it's happened more than five times. I don't know what they're tweaking with the algorithm, but it makes me not even want to play competitive mode or the Hobbit Collector event.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 24 land with 8 dual lands in deck and draw all swamps

    Fix your randomized sort that is a failure. In 10 games this has happened 5 times
    24 lands 60’card deck with 8 dual lands. Only 8 swamps in the deck and this type of card draw has happened 5 times out of 10 matches. Your random algorithm is broken.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A glitch or a cheat

    I was playing someone and they used cruel alliance and were able to exile Storm, Windrider without paying the teamwork cost. This is either a glitch or a cheat. I quit immediately and took screenshots to prove it.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Match starts but client remains on Starting Match screen

    MTG Arena freezes during matchmaking and fails to display an already-started match

    Platform: Windows 11
    CPU: Intel Core i7-10750H
    RAM: 16 GB
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti

    I am experiencing severe performance and client freezing issues in MTG Arena.

    Symptoms

    • MTG Arena frequently becomes temporarily unresponsive and Windows displays “Not Responding.”
    • This happens even when most other applications are closed.
    • CPU, memory, and disk usage on the PC do not appear to be saturated when the freezes occur.
    • When starting a match, MTGA generates unusually high network traffic.

      • Around 15 Mbps after selecting “Play.”
      • Around 20–21 Mbps after selecting…
    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Steam : game data space not cleaned after download

    Between the 21st and 22nd, the game asked for 11,000 MB of free space during loading. I made the necessary space, but the game did not free it again once the new game files had finished loading.

    I therefore deleted the download folder from my Steam files, ran the content verification, and launched the game. It downloaded another 1.5 GB when starting up, but overall I recovered roughly the 11 GB of space.

    With component prices being what they are at the moment, you need to be careful about the resources being used. I also find that, on mobile devices,…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Land stuck on board

    After some (another) "wait for server" error, land I was playing appeared on the board but was actually in my hand (i could not activate it for mana AND I was able to play another land this turn).
    See the log and the screenshot.
    Not the first time I experience this kind of bug, afterr server eror.
    Thanks for your time.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Skipp

    A couple of times now I’ve noticed that the game skips steps ex. Going from combat to opponents turn while I had mana and cards that could have been played . Please fix I’m loosing ranked games because of this .

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. M21 Forest Art

    Hey Wizards, the art of M21 Forest by Jonas de Ro is still bugged. The mana symbol is not appearing in the card

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. sheltered by ghosts

    i am trying to redirect lightning sheltered by ghosts and it will not let me change the target of sheltered even though it is a single target

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. FIX THE RIGGED DECK SHUFFLER

    Lost multiple games with the same deck due to terrible shuffles/mulligans. The deck has perfect ratio, and for what? Just for me to pull either one land or three of the same in a multi-coloured deck.

    FIX THE SHUFFLER.
    Even Google has a better randomizer, smh

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. out

    Issue:
    The turn timer ran out while executing a loop to force the opponent to lose via library out, making it impossible to complete the game logic despite having a winning board state.

    Details:
    I had Omniscience on the battlefield and was executing a loop using Breach the Multiverse to empty my opponent's 170-card deck. However, due to the lengthy trigger animations, my turn timer continuously ticked down even while I was actively casting spells and performing actions without any delay.

    Eventually, my timer ran out, preventing me from finishing the loop to mill out my opponent. The client's timer…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please stop doing momir

    Please make a new weekly instead of momir. It's incredibly boring frustrating and has zero gameplay. I dont even want to engage in the game because it wastes so much of my time trying to do a repetitive nonsensical weekly "event." There are so many other options like choose 2 standard sets and build a deck. Just please get rid of this abomination

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories