MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2694 results found
-
Keep re-downloading 1.16g
Keep re-downloading game after it crashes. Wifi cuts out and causes game to crash - then forced to download 1.16g every time. Playing on android.
2 votes -
Game failed to allow me to counter a planeswalker spell with spell pierce. Twice.
Twice the game failed to highlight and allow to caste spell pierce despite having a blue mana to pay and the spell I wanted to target being a non creature spell (planeswalker)
1 vote -
Not enough time for an infinite combo
I recently found an idea for an infinite combo in standard using Forensic Researcher and/or North Pole Patrol and Hawkeye's Bow. The combo is simple, have two creatures that both tap to untap eachother, one has a bow equipped, repeat 20 or so times and win the game with damage. THE PROBLEM is that the timer is running away while I'm clicking as fast as I can to make this combo happen. I just lost a game in ranked standard even though I was constantly acting and reducing the opponents life total while they were tapped out with no priority…
1 vote -
Damage Assignment After Spell played - Tarmogoyf (Reality Fracture)
I played a 4 damage instant to apply 4 damage to Tormogoyf (Reality Fracture Green Creature Mythic Rare). He has Toughness of 1+(Every spell type in graveyards). At the time of casting, there was only a sorcery, creature and land in graveyards. After casting my instant that does 4 damage, he should go to T0 and die before the card hits the graveyard to put an instant in the graveyard as well. So why did he live with 1 Toughness? Am I missing something, or is this a bug that should be resolved?
1 vote -
Mac
Hello friends!
Bo3 historic on Mac OS Tahoe 26.2 is unstable. When attempting to sideboard game 2, I was unable to action the client. I had to restart the client 2x for each game and was still unable to sideboard anything. Log uploaded below
Thank you so much
1 vote -
Oin il coraggioso
Stavo giocando un draft dell espansione Lo Hobbit. Ho messo in campo sotto il mio controllo Oin il Coraggioso. Il turno dopo ho messo un artefatto in campo e si é attivata l'abilità di Oin, Nella storia. Dovrebbe avere cautela ma quando ho attaccato si é tappato. Il turno dopo lo stesso e alla fine ho perso un match del mio draft. Allego foto
Gioco usando un tablet android.3 votes -
Spider-Sense instant does not work
Instant does not work with planeswalker, it does not let me counter the ability of the planeswalker when I have an instant spell to counter abilities.
2 votes -
Mastery Pass Reward Gandalf, Party Guest Cards Not in Inventory
The mastery pass level said, "4x Gandalf, Party Guest," but they are not in my card list. I use both Windows and iOS, and it is in neither.
2 votes -
March of otherwordly light - stuck
I've got stuck in a game when using March Of Otherwordly Light. Selected an X, game asked to optionally pick white cards for exile. At this point I wanted to cancel that move. Pressing cancel, unselecting white card, undo, everything got stuck. I've ended up in a queue of timers. Game claimed that I'm not doing anything. I couldn't cancel this operation, couldn't play the card, everything got stuck. Had to quit the match.
2 votes -
ojer taq and annointed procession
ojer taq and annointed procession both say if you would create tokens, create 3 times/ 2 times as many instead respectively. when you combine these effects for gain life, the game asks which effect order you want and ALL of them happen. but with these 2, i was not asked and only ojer taq applied. i triple checked that the opponent had no enchantment silencing effects(he was using ouroboroid with some green/blue x drop hydroid krasis or something) and was all in on tutoring.ramping to that with 0 interaction.if im missing something please let me know but given how the…
1 vote -
Glacierwood Siege card cannot play due to bug pls fix it
card cannot play due to bug pls fix it
2 votes -
Dáin, Lord of the Iron Hills tax not applying on attack
On multiple occasions, while having "Dáin, Lord of the Iron Hills" on the battlefield and with the Storied mechanic active, my opponents are still able to attack me without paying the tax. This happens regardless of the amount of mana open, even when tapped out before combat. The Storied mechanic itself seems to be working, as the symbol appears indicating that Storied is active once the conditions are initially met, and other Storied creatures work without issue such as "Bifur, Melodic Rider" who was on the battlefield at the same time and doubling triggers. The game seems to be failing…
2 votes -
Saving Decks - Bug
Once I finish editing a deck and go to hit done nothing happens. It makes a slight noise to indicate it has been pressed, but it doesn't leave the editing page. If I try pressing the home page, it brings up the “You have unsaved changes” menu, and when I try to press save and exit nothing happens, but when I press undo changes, it works.
2 votes -
Limited Rank going backward instead of advancing with Quick Draft Victories
PC Windows 11
- Playing the Wilds of Eldraine Quick Draft
- Win the game in Best of One
Result vs. Expected Result
Get Victory Screen, but instead of the Limited Rank band advancing a segment towards the next level, a segment disappears (as it does when you lose). My rank is going backwards with wins.Note: This is happening even with successive victories.
1 vote -
adrix and nev part2
BUG FOR 3600 TOKEN can you help my friend plz and big crash i dont know why
1 vote -
unlimited time bug
So is there a bug where your opponent just gets unlimited time on their turn? this is in unranked random brawl. Because it was showing as i needed to respond to their move and started using my time while my opponents triggers was still resolving. Also at one point in the match the countdown timer just didn't activate anymore.
2 votes -
the dawning archaic
I was running my self mill deck and i use the dawning archaic too cast enter the infinite from my graveyard, the spell resolved but i didnt draw my library i only was able to put a card from my hand onto my deck
1 vote -
Bug in post-victory screen
Pops up Acquired with three packs and a [Claim] buttom. Pressing claim has not affect, just goes to the home screen.
1 vote -
Big Trigger in Event is not going off
experienced what appears to be a game-breaking bug during a paid event.
Whenever one of my creatures died due to Massacre Girl’s ability, the corresponding ability that should have dealt 1 damage did not trigger correctly. This happened at least six times during the match.
These missing triggers had a significant impact on the game and may have directly caused me to lose the match and therefore affected my event result.
I have attached a video showing the final two instances where the triggers did not occur, followed by me losing the game.
Since this happened during a paid event…
1 vote -
lost progression points for win
- Win a game in a premiere draft of FRA.
- PC
- I lost progression points for winning.
- I should gain progression points for wins.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?