MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2683 results found
-
Cap standard rank to ONLY 60 card decks.
Cap standard rank to ONLY 60 card decks. I don't think I need to write an essay explaining that it isn't fairly a competition if everyone has differently sized decks. It's obviously because the shuffling algorithm is broken and/or people who don't know how to deck build. This is unfair and not fun. So, do the only thing that I can see Wizards doing, and that's capping it. You don't need hundreds or even dozens of developer hours to do that.
1 vote -
Valgovoth bug
Borrowed time is exiling Valgovoth without triggering the sac three permanents.
1 vote -
Product suggestions
Im using a iPad I reported over a week ago that when I open packs from the store it is not going towards the gold pack I must have open between 10-20 packs and have been stuck on 4 for the past few weeks I’ve tried uninstalling and re installing but still not going up
1 vote -
Poison counters not being applied.
Poison counters not being applied when Phyrexian Unlife is on the field and controlling players life is below 0.
1 vote -
Can't select card (pack 2 pick 1) LOTR Premiere Draft
Can't select card (pack 2 pick 1) LOTR Premiere Draft - I was unable to select and pull a card (Boromir, Warden of the Tower) and instead the game selected the last card in the pack (Shower of Arrows, I believe). I could click the card and drag the card but when I did, it did not bring it into my deck and still had the Show of Arrows selected like it was my default pick. No other cards in the pack had this issue but it did affect my deck build.
2 votes -
rigged game azorius control pioneer
I know that the system generally forces you to a 50% win rate
Despite having a win rate below 25% due to bad RNG, how is it possible that I still have bad RNG? The opponents seem like bots with perfect skills, steals, and sequences; they don't give me a break.
Do I think they're punishing me for being Spanish (racism), for playing control, or for being FTP?
I still can't explain the ****** RNG I'm getting. I guess I'll have to rope these trash while I do other things like writing here or reading the newspaper, etc.
If they…
2 votes -
rigged game juego trucado
menos de 50% de winrate con azorius control en pioneer, por tanquear mmr o por jugar contra oponentes con un rng perfecto, hijos de puta con perfectos top decks y robos y todavía tengo que soportar el mal rng constante, no se si es por ser ftp o ser español, no lo se, pero buen amaño.
Supongo que lo mejor es hacer rope a cada oponente mientras leo el periódico y así dejo de jugar a esta mierda cuando me baneen esta basura de cuenta con mal rng, porque el bueno no lo tengo nunca de mi lado, parece mentira…
2 votes -
Error al buscar en el juego
Desde hace una semana al buscar una carta durante una partida el juego dice que ha de actualizar y me saca de la partida reiniciando el juego y tardando demasiado en realizar el reinicio de juego (como 5 minutos).
1 vote -
NICE PIONEER RNG RIGGED GARBAGE
JUST RIGGED AF, MONKEYS OPPONENTS GETTING ******* PERFECT TOP DECKS WHILE I PLAY AZORIUS CONTROL IN PIONEER 7/10 TIMES, HOW RIGGED IS THAT GARBAGE, FTP ACC
2 votes -
"The End" on stack covered the target of the spell (plainwalker) I was unable to target the plainswalker to save it as it was hidden from
"The End" was on stack and the card covered the target of the spell (a planeswalker) I was unable to target the planeswalker to save it from the spell as it was hidden behind the "End"
2 votes -
"Are you sure?" Button for commander zone movement
Can we get an 'are you sure?' check for when commander is moving into exile and you accidentally click decline? Similar to the checks when you forget that you're trying to counter an uncounterable spell?
3 votes -
Android UI softlocked game
Choco triggered during a game and did not have a viable option to select. The current android UI put the button to continue underneath the "select all" button, causing me to get locked in a selection screen and forced me to timeout. Experienced on a Pixel 10 pro fold and this issue was present both in folded and unfolded display modes.
2 votes -
gollum, riddle master disguise bug
My opponent has a gollum, riddle master on the battlefield with Even as the choice. I cast Hunted Bonebrute for its disguise ability and gollum triggered. the ability cost 2 mana for its flip effect but says i can cast the creature face down for 3 mana so i dont believe it was supposed to trigger on that ability
1 vote -
Locked out of sideboard
what even is happening on MTGA - Keep getting ranked down by having match randomly go from timeless to standard and my screen looks crazy :/
1 vote -
The opponets Thorin cannot be muted.
The opponet's Thorin cannot be muted. It is extremely annoying to listen his shouting over and over again.
1 vote -
K'rikk Can't Use His Ability Properly
I'm using a pc to play arena on steam. When I'm playing k'rikk you can only utilize his ability to play black mana pips with phyrexian mana if you do not have enough available mana to cast the spell, meaning it is harder to chain spells together.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Welcome To Sweettooth card Bug
I believe the card "Welcome To Sweettooth" from Wilds of Eldraine is bugging out in MTG Arena. I have a deck with this card in it, and I sometimes play it, but the card does not behave as it is supposed to because of some programming bug. So the card is an enchantment saga without the "Read Ahead" ability, so its Lore counter should be incremented by 1 one each of my turns, but sometimes the card comes into play at stage 2 or even stage 3 with ALL previous lore effects. There is no setup to this bug other…
0 votes -
Paradigm spells not working with Prosper, Tome-Bound
I was playing a commander deck led by Prosper, Tome Bound and I played the spell Decorum Dissertation, the black paradigm spell from SOS, playing it did not trigger his “Pact Boon” bottom ability that gives me a treasure token for playing cards from exile
1 vote -
Oppenent does not make his turn, tutorial
In the tutorial the opponent sometimes just does nothing and I am stuck no way of winning if the opponent does not play. Please put a timeout or something so that the game is a win.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?