MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2683 results found
-
Incorrect timeout issued
I followed the instructions for reporting a bug via gameplay;
I performed an infinite loop until I had enough creatures to block my opponents attack, fully, in the process my timer appeared because of my elongated process. After I ceased the loop, my opponent had a lot of triggers and casted a lot of spells from affinity and Urza’s wheel ability, which is when the bug occurred, because my timer came back up, even though I was rapidly clicking on resolve for my opponents, abilities and triggers, I was not adding anything to the stack. I was simply clicking resolve…
3 votes -
Cannot mulligan or scry
Linux mint PC
Every time I mulligan I cannot drag a card from my hand to the library. I have had to quit multiple ranked games as I cannot move passed the mulligan screen.
I have experienced similar problems with scrying, I cannot drag the top card to the bottom so I have to just leave the card on top of my library. This has put me at a disadvantage in games but I have still been able to keep playing in this case.
I have attempted to fix game files already to no avail.
This has been affecting me…2 votes -
can't tap lands to activate abilities in my opponent's turn
Couldn't activate Uthros' ability to generate mana and activate Secluded Starforge which would have saved me this game. I lost a ranked game for this. I invest time and money in this game and it's already hard enough to rank up without your client actively trying to sabotage me.
That's ********. Fix your game.1 vote -
Game passed turn after casting when I still had options
I was playing draft and I cast a card. The turn passed when I still had options. It cost me the game.
2 votes -
Game did not let me play spells but only attach
during the game, I was able to attack 1-2 times but was not able to play spells
the game froze and the buttons didnt work
please check the log2 votes -
Historic issues
There is a deck on arena in historic that involves casting a 1 mana cost creature and then being able to win with a balustrade spy on turn 2 thanks to getting 4 mana from culling the weak. This type of interaction should not be allowed to get a win on turn 2 in historic, please consider banning balustrade spy in historic, it will never lead to fun or interesting gameplay, it’s solely for winning in an uninteractive and unfun way.
2 votes -
Kaldra Compleat
Kaldra Compleat doesn't exile creatures when it deals combat damage.
1 vote -
product suggestion
Do something about habitual slow players. the report button is fine, but actually do something about those reports. 99% of the matches I ay are filled with peole who stall max time. when you emote "your go" they spam "thinking" while abusing the clock
2 votes -
alchemy duplicated lands not retaining modified attributes
attacking with hydroponics architect to modify a land in library then fetching that land while mythweaver poq is on the battlefield doesnt cause the conjured duplicate of the 'island' to enter as an island and draw a card as expected.
1 vote -
Imp's mischief failures to change valid targets.
Imp's Mischief failed to change Wolf strike targets. and removed my commander because of it. I have ran into this problem a few times with other spells. I have valid mana and there was nothing on the board able to prevent this.
1 vote -
Broken timeout system
Please fix or roll back whatever you did to cause me to lose the game due to timeouts, when I’m simply waiting on the GAME to resolve a large stack on my turn. This is unacceptable.
3 votes -
Unstoppable Slasher Hack
Another player attacked me with unstoppable slasher on 7/18/26 around 3:45 pst. I took the damage and went from 20 down to 17 and then immediately down to -1.
There were no other cards used and nothing else on the board. I expected to go down to 9. I am not even sure how I got down to 17. It should have been 20 to 18 to 9.
This is either a glitch or a hack. Please ban whoever uses this exploit. Unfortunately in IOS I can’t go back to check it to get a screenshot.
2 votes -
Card sleeve not showing during gameplay
I have an old card sleeve graphic of the American flag. In the past it would show up during gameplay. Recently it does not show up at all. I don't know if other players can see it from their end, but I only see the traditional Magic Card back.
2 votes -
Jackal, Genius Geneticist and Doubling Season interaction
When doubling season is on the battlefield and Jackals ability triggers, doubling season doesn't double the amount of tokens that is generated by jackals ability. It effects both legendary and none-legendary creatures.
2 votes -
Ban combinations of cards that ddamage when healing and heal when causing damage
After going through a battle where I lost (and got ******) because an opponent used two cards that caused an infinite loop, I believe that such combinations should be banned. The cards in question were Bloodthirsty Conqueror and Starscape Cleric, played on two separate turns, plus a damage card to start the process. I ended up sitting there watching as my life points disappeared into the void, unable to do anything as the loss happened, despite having a significant life lead beforehand.
3 votes -
BUG - ghostly prison didn't require opponent to tap mana
Give us the steps to reproduce the bugHave ghostly prison in play
Opponent attacks with two creaturesNote which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)Steam
Enter the actual results you’re experiencingGhostly Prison should have required 4 mana for 2 creatures to attack
Enter the expected results of the featureCreatures attacked without requiring mana while Ghostly Prison was in play
Add any relevant screenshots/videosScreenshot added showing Ghostly Prison on the board and in opponents second main phase. 4 mana sources should be tapped and they are all untapped.
…If you found a workaround,
2 votes -
Unable to assign blockers
On iOS In two matches today with a large number of attackers I was unable to keep assigning blockers, most recently I had about a dozen blockers assigned and about 20 additional creatures that I was trying to assign but nothing happened when tapping them. I closed and restarted the game three times with no change.
2 votes -
Sab-Sunen, Luxa Embodied
Sab-Sunen appears not to die when -x/-x counters are put on it and health reaches 0. My poor opponent cast a Stab and a Nowhere To Run post combat but could not bring Sab-Sunen below 0 HP and the card did not die.
1 vote -
Game got Stuck
I was about two turns away from wiping my opponent with fliers and the game got stuck. Tried playing a card, card just stayed in the "Resolved" area of the screen, timeout bars started and never resolved. It all of the sudden jumped passed my combat phase and second main and awarded a turn to my opponent. But he also appeared to be doing nothing.
At the very least, I would appreciate my next daily win award as I felt the game was heavily in my favor at the time.2 votes -
Can't prevent damage
Every single time i cast any card that prevents damage, it doesn't. I've lost like 5 games because of this. The steps to reproduce it involve using cards like comeuppance (didn't prevent damage and didn't deal damage back) or arachnogenis (yes every single one of my blockers were spiders).
Version: 2026.62.30.6955.1313448
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?