MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2671 results found
-
Emeritus of Truce / Swords to Plowshares
BUG - Emeritus of Truce card's second ability (Swords to Plowshares) cannot be used, it just never gives the option to target an opponents creatures. If the reason is that Swords to Plowshares is no longer allowed, then ban the card as I spent 4x mythic wildcards expecting all of the cards abilities to work.
1 vote -
Blocking bug
PC gameplay. I selected two 4/4s to block a 5/5 with a +2/+2 spell that brought it to 7/7, but somehow the game selected damage from the incorrect creatures from side and the 7/7 wasn't destroyed. no other effects impacted the fight. I've never seen damage like that misapplied.
1 vote -
Doppelgang and Boggart Cursecraft
Is this a bug or am I just missing something? Opponent casts Doppelgang on my 3xBoggart Cursecraft and The Great Goblin and his 3x Ancient Cornucopia. Why did his Boggart token copies trigger their ability? Some weird order of copying then destroying into tokens or something like that? Step by step in the image attached
1 vote -
Cannot Login - Stuck at Connection Lost to Server
Windows client is buggy since a few days or even a whole week.
Get's Stuck on Lost connection to Server multiple times, it's becoming impossible to play.
Please fix it :(2 votes -
Fix your ******* client on IOS
It’s truly unbelievable how glitchy and terrible the MTGA app is on IOS. Here’s 2 brief suggestions to make it feel like the app is actually functional for game play. (I) kindly allow the app to regain connection and load the gameplay after temporarily loosing connection WITHOUT having to close the client and reopen it. I swear, lose connection for a few seconds and it just gets stuck loading until I close and reopen the client, usually missing a turn or two in the process. I mean come on. (II) fix the bugs. Especially the ones that occur during game…
2 votes -
draviel bug
Ocorre dois bugs ao mesmo tempo:
O primeiro é a tradução das ofertas do Planeswalker Davriel, Corretor de Almas (Habilidade -2), quando em português (BR) as ofertas não aparecem e se alterado para inglês elas surgem novamente.
O segundo é que não consigo clicar para selecionar nenhuma das opções, nem mesmo fechando forçadamente o jogo e reabrindo ele.2 votes -
Setting are not being remembered when exiting gameplay setting screen Bug
i cant change my settings on the options/gameplay page.
everytime i change them they just dont save when i left that page.
I tried doing it in game and in the client (off-game) none of it works.
Specificaly, the options that i want to change and cant are: Show Phases, Hide alternate arts and Auto Apply Card Styles.2 votes -
CHEATING
EVERY MATCH I GET NOTHING NO LANDS NOTHING THEY DRAW EVERY SINGLE EXACT GOOD CARD AND END THE MATCH IN 1 OR 2 TURNS THATS INSANELY LUCKY FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON EVER TO DO THAT.
2 votes -
Client download 1,5 Gb everytime I switch account
If I log out and then log in with another account, the client downloads a new data package each time.
2 votes -
Bug with room cards in duskmourn quick draft
Lost the game because I couldn't select rooms in duskmourn draft. Bug since last update
2 votes -
If I immediately concede to Duress/Deep-cavern Bat 1000 times in a row, I shouldn't be matched against it anymore
I have immediately conceded against Duress, deep cavern bat, etc etc etc etc over 1000 times immediately as soon as the cards drop on turn 1 or 2. The match maker should notice this behavior and realize its just giving free wins away on turn 1/2 making matches take 5s to complete. This is a terrible play experience for everyone involved and more importantly, this ensures people playing targeted discard are in your app for less periods of time (which directly translates to less money in your pocket, which your shareholders should actually care about). Maybe an instant concesssion 20…
2 votes -
The Hobbit: Uneasy partings card not working as intended
New The Hobbit set card: Uneasy Partings shows discounted mana cost when creatures attacking, but when trying to cat game will deman to pay the full mana cost instead.
1 vote -
Can't craft Bloomtender
Anyone know why I can't Craft Bloom Tender ? seems it wants me to use Rare instead of Mythic wildcards to craft it.
1 vote -
Purchased Hobbit Decks Still Require Missing Cards to Be Crafted
I purchased all four Hobbit decks in MTG Arena, but some cards from the purchased decks are showing as missing, and the game is requiring me to craft them.
Since I purchased the complete decks, I expected all cards needed to use those decks to be included. I have purchased decks before and have never encountered this issue.
2 votes -
arena disconnect
Yet another frustrating experience with Magic Arena. I was making a pick in a hobbit Premium Draft when the Arena server simply disconnected me during the third pack, messing up my picks and ruining my playing experience. I closed and relaunched the game, but when I opened the menu, it looked like what you see in the second image. Note: I was playing while on Discord, as I usually do, and my connection never dropped or lagged.
2 votes -
Wizards Staff Triggers many more times on Slickshot Show-Off Per Instant/Sorcery
As the title says - If you equip a Wizard's Staff (Hobbit) Onto a Slickshot Show off, then use an instant or sorcery, The Wizards staff should only trigger an additional time - however the Staff loops onto itself in error.
If the Show-off is equipped, the below occurs.
1: Showoff sees the instant, grows into a 3/2
2: Staff sees the instant. Triggers Showoff, which triggers the staff
3: Showoff sees the instant, grows into a 5/2
4: Showoff sees the staff as as trigger to cause itself to grow. The Showoff is now erroneously a 7/2.Intended effect…
1 vote -
ward
problema em criatura com ward e encantamento que da ward ...digamos que a criatura tenha ward 2 e voce coloca um encantamento que de ward 2 , ao clicar na criatura nao aparece ward 4 e sim ward 2 enganando o oponente ,mas ao atacar com uma instantanea por exemplo vai ter que pagar o ward 2 duas vezes ... erro do jogo ,arrumem
2 votes -
In Brawl it should not be allowed to use cards you can use more then once like the stupid ***** or rabbit or whatever.
In Brawl it should not be allowed to use cards you can use more then once like the stupid ***** or rabbit or whatever.
2 votes -
hardlight containment
Unable to play card during gameplay. Card does not work, game does not work.
1 vote -
storied
Storied is malfunctioning, it's supposed to be 3 artifacts gets etc... effect, but it is working with only 1 artifact. I've lost an entire rank to the bug.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?