MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2701 results found
-
darksteel colossus graveyard bug.
While playing the game using my deck containing darksteel colossus, at one instance the colossus was put in the graveyard and stayed there.
1 vote -
Card interactions
It said that opponent looks at my hand and can name a card to make it cost 2 more and activated abilities cost 2 more, we'll they selected my brawl commander and it applied it. If I'm not mistaken, how could my commander be selected since it exists in a zone of its own? Shouldn't it be an illegal target since it's not in my hand technically?
1 vote -
Case of the ransacked lab isn't allowed to be played even if i float blue mana
I use bi-color land cards or multi-color, i.e. great hall of the biblioplex, starting town, riverpyre verge.
Even if i float blue mana, the Case of the Ransacked Lab is not highlighting and can't be cast.
1 vote -
draft freeze then certain text not loading
Draft game froze. Kicked me out and missed at least a turn. When I loaded back in certain rules text was just displaying as "rules text" instead of when the card did. Looking to get gems refunded because of this loss due to being needing to reload the game. Playing on mobile.
1 vote -
Anticausal vestige
Anticausal vestige leave battlefield trigger not allowing me to place a room onto the battlefield, blue white room withe destroy creatures power 3 or greater and other permanents have hexpeoof
1 vote -
Liesa, Forgotten Archangel effect fails on opponent's turn.
Liesa, Forgotten Archangel's effect reads, "Whenever another nontoken creature you control dies, return that card to its owner’s hand at the beginning of the next end step." It does not specify whose turn it must be, but states "Whenever" and "at the beginning of the next end step."
I sacrificed a non-token creature using Dina, Essence Brewer's instant speed activated ability to sacrifice during my opponent's turn while Liesa, Forgotten Archangel was on the field. The creature I sacrificed was not returned to my hand at the beginning of my opponent's end step, as it should have been according to…
1 vote -
アップデート後にパフォーマンスが悪化した
PC版
バージョン2026.62.20.13984.1310774で、明らかにゲームのパフォーマンスが悪化している
マウスカーソルがまともに動かずプレイしづらい1 vote -
My Precious card showing in my collection as an owned card. Im supposed to have 2
I own 2 copies of "My Precious". That card specifically does not show up in my collection or in a search to add to a deck.
1 vote -
niz-mizzet
For "Niz-Mizzet, Guildpact", can we please remove the need to click twice (X damage to any target and target player draws X cards) when X=0 (where X is the number of two color permanents you control?
1 vote -
Draft pick two the Hobbit
It's becoming quite irritating for some time. The deal is that everytime i'm drafting a pick two suddenly it crashes mid -game and even with fast internet it keeps forever to relog and even after relogging i still get the 1/2 loss ... For 900 that sucks hard
1 vote -
冬夜の物語
冬夜の物語を想起で唱え、クリーチャーを対象に取ってタップする場面でやり直すを押したらボタンが反応しなくなり進行不能。
Androidのスマホでプレイ1 vote -
bug
When i mulligen and have to choose a card to put back it isnt letting me. it wont let me pick up a card and move it to the library. please HELP. I have had to conceed MANY MANY games because of this error! please fix it!
1 vote -
Eagles cast
Lakeshore
Biblbo Baggings + 1 lakeshore
Eagles Rescrue from grav target on lakeshoreBut lakeshore is already a 2/3 why does he can cast it on her? Those 4 damage changed the Game already
1 vote -
Add “Recently Acquired” "Newest to Latest" Sort/Filter to Collection
There is already a post for this but please PLEASE add a filter for "newest to latest" in the deck building section. We obtain so many cards and its very hard to remember each and every one of them. PLEASE!!!
1 vote -
Reinstallation
Having to run the install package every two weeks after an update sucks. I literally would have quit any other game for this nonsense.
1 vote -
The Hobbit Welcome Deck Duals | Green deck (Elves) has way too many lands.
The Hobbit Welcome Deck Duals | Green deck (Elves) has way too many lands.
Please recount the PIPs and reconsider the land count based on the number of mana dorks in the deck.1 vote -
On the new backdrop of the dock with water and all the canoes I can not change my pet colors. The change button is not working
On the new backdrop of the dock with water and all the canoes I can not change my pet colors. The change button is not working
1 vote -
"Eaten Alive" card incorrectly asks for additional mana after choosing the sacrifice cost and don't ask for exile and sacrifice 2 creatures
I encountered a gameplay bug with Eaten Alive.
Card text:
“As an additional cost to cast this spell, sacrifice a creature or pay {3}{B}.
Exile target creature or planeswalker.”During a PvP match, I cast Eaten Alive and the game presented me with the two additional-cost options. I selected the sacrifice a creature option.
The game then asked me to choose one of my creatures to sacrifice. I selected it, and the creature was sacrificed successfully.
However, after that, Arena presented me with Auto-Pay and asked me to pay {3}{B} as well, even though I had already chosen and paid…
1 vote -
Game Freezes Until Clicking Hold
Playing on mobile. Game will occasionally just stop responding, but can still zoom in on cards and emote and such. It's like I entered full control but the "resolve button" won't even show up until I click a hold myself. I have to constantly click and unclick phase holds for the game to even proceed. And the game acts like Im holding the entire time so my timer goes down. Can eventually lead into full stoppage where nothing I click does anything and I just watch my timer go down.
1 vote -
recruit
Does not let you stack triggers off the same saga roads go ever on, it should always stack triggers as creature comes in first THEN another affect. game is defulting to stack triggers inccorectly
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?