MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2701 results found
-
4 lands, voice of victory, no more lies
Opponent has 4 lands, cast voice of victory. I responded with no more lies. He pays, resolves. How did he pay 3??
1 vote -
Faulty combo with Landing Zone
I just played a match where somebody warped in a "Landing Zone," which reads "If one or more counters would be put on a creature, Spacecraft, or Planet you control, twice that many counters are put on it instead." Now, I'll admit I'm a little unclear whether that means 1 becomes 2 or 1 becomes 3, but bear with me.
The next spell he plays is "Applied Geometry," which reads: "Create a token that's a copy of target non-aura permanent you control, except it's a 0/0 Fractal creature... Put six +1/ +1 counters on it," targeting the Landing Zone.
SOMEHOW,…
1 vote -
Mechanic doesnt work
stir up trouble wont let me target artifact. lost draft game because of it
1 vote -
Abrade
I played Abrade which is supposed to do 3 damage, but it only did 2 damage. There were no other effects in play to reduce the damage it dealt. Thank you.
1 vote -
Hobbit Welcome Deck Duels (PLEASE FIX)
Constant bug steps.
Inspect event decks, view any deck, hit back button, hit back arrow from deck list, get never ending waiting for server... message. Alt F4 and restart game is only fix.
Playing on PC steam1 vote -
Closing the arena app in iOS after winning a match, but before receiving the award sometimes results in credit for 2-3 wins the following da
After wictory, but before moving off the victory screen, closing the app by dragging it off screen on an iPad can result in credit for the game or games applied the next time the app is opened. If this takes place the next day, you can receive the win credits for the new day’s challenge.
1 vote -
Indovinelli nell'oscurità
Per l'evento dell'espansione Lo Hobbit in italiano, per l'ultimo step dove viene chiesto di creare un mazzo e, in italiano, rinominarlo "Indovinelli nell'Oscurità", farlo non ti fa ottenere niente. Devi rinominarlo in inglese "Riddles in the Dark". Solo allora si ottiene il premio.
1 vote -
Ponder draws a different card from the one selected
When I cast Ponder, I select a card to put on top of my library. However, when I draw the top card afterward, I sometimes draw a different card instead.
Expected result: The card I selected with Ponder should be placed on top of my library and should be the card I draw next.
Actual result: A different card is drawn instead of the card I selected.
1 vote -
Cards become visually distorted during sideboarding
During sideboarding, some card images become visually distorted. The cards do not move, but parts of the card image sometimes become warped, distorted, or appear to be missing.
1 vote -
Interaction Between Containment Priest and Raph & Mikey, Troublemakers Triggered Ability
My opponent controls Raph & Mikey, Troublemakers. They tap Raph & Mikey to declare attackers. In response to the triggered ability of Raph & Mikey, Troublemakers (Whenever Raph & Mikey attack...), I cast Containment Priest from my hand using Flash.
When Raph & Mikey’s triggered ability resolves, the top of their library is revealed until a creature card is found: Summon: Bahamut is revealed.
Per rules interaction:
- Containment Priest’s static ability applies: If a nontoken creature would enter the battlefield and it wasn’t cast, exile it instead.
- Summon: Bahamut should be exiled directly without entering the battlefield at…
1 vote -
BUG in bannished cards list
I don't understand your rules for bannishing cards from standard or other mode ?!
You bannish card with difficult combo to be efficient while easy combo with "Bloodthirsty Conqueror" or monstrous cards like "Ugin, Eye of the Storms" are still usable since months / years !1 vote -
Ghostly Prison should Not be an autopay.
This is an inconsistency with every other mechanic requiring me to pay mana. There needs to be more indication, other than the lands in the corner of my screen having a slight glow, that I will be spending mana to attack. Every other mechanic, including something as simple as Springleaf Drum, tells me what's happening as I tap for mana. I simply forgot about ghostly prison, which caused an error in my judgement. Do not just tap my lands automatically with that little warning.
1 vote -
Visual Bug with Grub, Storied Matriarch & Cursecloth Wrappings
With Cursecloth Wrappings on the board and Grub, Storied Matriarch in your graveyard -
Activate Cursecloth Wrappings, targeting Grub
Activate Grub's Embalm ability
At the beginning of your next turn's first main phase, pay the cost to transform Grub. The token's name, types, and rules text will change as intended, but the art will still display the front-side art, mentions of Grub's name in the token's rules text will be replaced with "CARDNAME", and the transform preview will still show the "Back Side" display despite the token currently being on its "back side"1 vote -
Unable to use force of negation to counter a counterspell? (another force of negation)
For whatever reason, there is a glitch in the game where you are unable to use counterspells in certain situations. This has happened to me TWICE now in ranked matches. The first time, was against a mono green deck when my opponent tried to cast a one cost creature that taps for mana on turn two. The second time, just happened when I tried to play taferi, towards the end of the game, and I was unable to play it for it's 0 cost ability, even though my opponent didn't have anything to prevent counterspells, and was immediatly able to…
1 vote -
Infect + equipment bug
I had a dragon with infect equipped with 'ninja blades' equipment 5/5 flying all told) Attacked an opponent with 4 life, no blockers, and the result was zero damage, discard a card (3 mana value) and then only 3 poison counters.
Should it not have been either
- 3 damage & 5 poison counters
Or
- 5 poison counters & 0 damageSeems off.
1 vote -
Final Riddle typo
The Final Riddle lists the card "The Mountain-king's Return" as "The Mountain Kings Return", and the latter spelling returns no results in the search bar. Firstly, the typo is a bit sloppy, but forgivable. However, the search function throwing a fit over a missing hyper and/or apostrophe is actually embarrassing for what is ostensibly a successful company.
1 vote -
Direct Down
Arena Direct currently unavailable
1 vote -
face down creatures aren't revealed before sideboarding
this happened to me for a disguised creature put into play off of [[Hide in Plain Sight]], but disguised creatures (and face-down creatures in general) should be revealed at the end of the game before sideboarding.
1 vote -
Extravagant not cloning
After a disconnection, I put down Extravagant . At the start of my next turn, it should have cloned the Thousand-Year Storm (my only nonland permanent), but it didn't.
See video: https://youtu.be/C4eN4ACaUxU
Is this a bug (e.g. after resuming from the disconnection)?
Or did I miss something (e.g. an opponent permanent preventing the clone)?1 vote -
I'm having trouble trying to lock into specific game steps!
When i try to lock into draw step, upkeep step, end step etc, by clicking on the opponent's steps icons underneath the avatar, it simply skips my lock! I needed to use an instant before draw step to block mana dorks, but it simply skipped and went straight into the main phase! Why?? It's not the first time it happens!
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?