Skip to content

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions




This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here. 

How to report a bug

1.       Give us the steps to reproduce the bug

2.       Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)

3.       Enter the actual results you’re experiencing

4.       Enter the expected results of the feature

5.       Add any relevant screenshots/videos

6.       If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.

 

Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks

 

How to submit product suggestions

  1. Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
  2. Enter your feedback
  3. Add any relevant screenshots/videos

 

Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests

 

--------------

If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.


2701 results found

  1. ソーのハンマームジョルニア のバグ

    ソーのハンマームジョルニアと、巨怪の怒り のトランプルオーラがついた 13/12 のクリーチャーで 11/10 3/3のクリーチャーに二体でブロックされ、相手のライフが11の状態だったが、戦闘ダメージが2倍になってトランプルの効果でダメージが入ると思ったが、入らなかった。  

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Eldrazi Temple Ancient Tomb Autotapper Bug

    When tapping eldrazi temple and ancient tomb to pay for kozeliks command, the autotapper spends the ancient tomb mana before spending the type restricted eldrazi temple mana. This is strictly worse than the reverse and led to me being unable to pay for daze with one colorless eldrazi mana floating.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. truncated one-line log entries

    Alright, Gameplay is a part of this. However, I am concerned about the logs.

    I have been working on an MTGA-PBP (play by play) local, self-contained, exe that parses the logs and gives me a, well, play-by-play. The issue I am having is that Arena sometimes can't handle logging the events fast enough and falls back to a one-line output that ends up truncated. This causes any parsed game log reports, like mine and those from Arena Tutor, to be inaccurate. I have added a warning for those instances for the time being. I am unable to provide the actual…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Naktamun Shines Again doesn't provide its buff to tokens

    Naktamun Shines Again doesn't provide its buff to tokens. Per "111.2: The player who creates a token is its owner. The token enters the battlefield under that player's control. " I would expect tokens I create (such as with Adeline, Resplendent Cathar, to receive the buffs from stage 1 of Naktamun Shines Again. Instead they do not receive this buff

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can't respond to my own sorcery

    When I cast a Sorcery (Hour of Devestation) i should be able to respond to my cast with Teferi's Protection

    I had the TPro and available mana (10 total, 6 for Hour, 3 for TPro)

    but lost the game due to wiping my own army instead of attacking unopposed with it the following turn

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Deathrite Shaman

    Hi, "Deathrite Shaman" somehow doesn't work properly/gets recognized as a mana source. I cast "Pact of Negation" with four mana sources and a, available for tapping, Deathrite Shaman in play, land in graveyard. I should have been able to pay the 5 mana needed for "Pact of Negation" in the upkeep, aut lost though, on ranked.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 強制的に引き分けになる

    ドッペルギャングなどの呪文って、Xが大きくなるとスタックがすごい数になることがあります。
    先ほどもX=4で相手の「場に出たときにライフゲインする効果」をもつクリーチャーたちを選んだため、スタック数が非常に多くなりました。
    最近こういう仕様になったような気がするんですが、スタック数が多くなると勝手に引き分けにされませんか?
    少なくとも相手の勝ち手段を奪ったうえに次のターンで確実に倒せるような状況で引き分けにされてしまうので納得できません。

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Giada and Adept Watershaper

    I had Adept Watershaper out with Giada, I've done this interaction successfully during combat. You should be able to activate her Mana Ability at instant speed. Yet I was not able to tap her in response to a Fight spell targeting her. She ought to be able to tap and avoid death since Adept Watershaper gives Indestructible to all tapped creatures I control

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Impossible to play Snuff Out - game lost

    Dear Wizard team,

    I encountered today a bug that costs me a game : I was not able to play "Snuff Out", either by the 3B mana cost or the 4 lifes if I I control a swamp cost.

    It was like if the card was "dead" in my hand.

    In the enclosed files:
    - log (not sure if it will be of any use)
    - screen shot, showing that Arena does not allow me to have any actions with snuff out : no blue light around the card despite the fact I have the mana available of the life…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. "Nowhere To Run" lets spells and abilities that target players to ignore player's Hexproof

    "Nowhere To Run" lets spells and abilities that target players to ignore player's Hexproof when granted by a creature. This just doesn't fit Nowhere To Run's actual ability. I was running Crystalline Defense in Standard Ranked and my opponent was able to target me multiple times. I think "Nowhere To Run" is actually not looking at the target to see if it can ignite hexproof in this case, I believe it's looking at the source of the hexproof which is incorrect.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Wrong interaction

    So I was in a game and my opponent blocked my 5/5 indestructible creature with his indestructible 5/5 creature they both went down to a 5/0. I then cast a spell to give -3/-3 it resolved and his creature went to 2/-3 instead of dieing the creature just stayed. This cost me the game. It was a new card from the marvel superheros I hope you resolve this problem. You can check my capture logs from 20/08 approx . 6:20am. Log

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Combat Damage Missed

    I attacked with 3 creatures: Great Hall, Black Wizard 0/1 equipped with Black Mage's Rod making it a 2/2 with double the ping abilities, and a Fircoch Core that was a creature. My opponent blocked with only his one Head of the Hunt on my 1/1, but for some reason when it made the token, it skipped the rest of the damage step so my opponent took no damage. Screenshot is the turn after here they are still at 4 instead of dead. Because they didn't take any of the 6 damage, they were able to untap and win

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Rondamarjales persistente

    No se activa su habilidad de umbral. El contador de cartas en el cementerio aparece siempre a 0.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Acechamarjales persistente

    No se activa su habilidad de umbral, el contador de cartas en el cementerio se queda a 0 permanentemente.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Competetive Brawl - take control until end of turn destroyed my creature

    In competitive brawl, an opponent cast a red spell to take control of my angel until end of turn and give it haste. No text on the card mentioned destroying the creature and red had no sacrifice spells. Rather than return the creature at the end of turn to me, after attacking me with it and at their end step, my creature was destroyed

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Store Error: internal error

    Internal store error when trying to buy gems. I've tried clearing cache on steam and different pcs and clients. I have the steam funds already in my steam account and when i click authorize i get this error

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. mythic rank

    Mythic Rank on profile and in-game discrepancy

    When I log into the game and check my Mythic ranking, it has been updated properly (by the amount of players that passed me in the night), but when I go into a ranked game, the rank is usually higher than on the profile, as if no players had passed me in the night.
    I have attached a screenshot of my profile screen and a screenshot of my opening hand in the first game (you can see the rank at the bottom left). On my profile I'm ranked #274 and in-game I'm ranked…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Hobbit “Book Cover Styles” bundle is mispriced

    The Book Cover Styles bundle indicates it’s based on 50% of the styles’ total default price, but that default total is listed as 8800 gems when in fact the total price of those styles is only 7200.

    As a result, the bundle is priced at 4400, when it should be priced at 3600. I hope this is noticed and corrected while the bundle is still available.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Store  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. card ui

    Whenever playing with cards that have flashback, escape, or been able to play anything outside of your hand, the floating cards UI tend to cover up your life total and it makes impossible to see. Maybe being able to adjust the card size would solve the issue or the life total to scooted up or accessible as a floating menu when hovered over would help.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sarkhan bug

    In a recent game I thoughtseized my opponent, revealing a fable of the mirror breaker and two copies of Sarkhan, Dragon Ascendant along with three lands. I discarded the fable, leaving the two Sarkhans visible in their hand. On their next turn, they play a land, and then cast one of the Sarkhans. When they did, the other copy was no longer visible in hand, and the one on the battlefield was bugged. I couldn’t target it with removal or block it with my own creatures. It could still attack me, but I was unable to interact with it in…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Gameplay  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions

Categories