MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2694 results found
-
Unable to connect on wifi
I am consistently getting a "Error Updating Data: Please check your connection and try again" error after "retrieving asset manifest" on launching the app.
This is both on my tablet and phone on Android.
Both work fine using mobile data rather than Wi-Fi, but there is nothing wrong with my wifi for any other services. It would appear my wifi IP is being blocked by your servers for some reason. I am not using a VPN.
I have tried clearing cache, restarting my router, uninstalling and reinstalling the app nothing works.
1 vote -
ability not working as intended
The card 'Tishana's Tidebringer' has an ability when entering the battlefield, counters target activated or triggered ability of an artifact, creature or planeswalker, then that creature loses all abilities for as long as she remains on the battlefield(mana abilities cant be targeted). I just had someone 'crew' an artifact vehicle? I'm refering to 'Lumbering Worldwagon'. Opponent cast it, I flashed in Tishana and countered it's 'enters the battlefield' ability, then the next turn the opponent crewed the vehicle. whilst Tishana was still on the battlefield. 'crew' is an ability and I'm unsure as to why they were able to do…
1 vote -
Rank-up awards skipped
In the last two days, I’ve lost the rank up awards for constructed silver, gold and platinum. I am on IOS, on an iPad.
1 vote -
Can't declare blockers after disconnect
If you disconnect on Android before an opponent declares attackers then reconnect after they do, you are unable to select blockers. Everything will be highlighted blue but tapping has no effect.
1 vote -
Wolverine, best there is triggers not working
Casted Ram through on opponents creature on his turn, killing his creature. Wolverine did not receive a +1/+1 counter on his end step. Please fix.
1 vote -
rocksteady and bebop
bug with commander partner rocksteady and bebop - doesn't work
1 vote -
Keep track of game history and win/loss record for individual decks
It would be really helpful to be able to track win/loss history for each deck, win/loss ratios, most recent match, etc. I appreciate that decks don't remain static and therefore statistics might not be comparable over time, but as a handy personal tool, I'd still find this useful.
1 vote -
Dropping tier in standard
I was playing standard and keep dropping tiers when I lose. I’m not sure if you’ve changed that policy recently, I haven’t seen any updates on it. I have seen notes flashing across my screen that says that you can’t lose your status.
I’m currently working on a home brew instead of researching what all the pros and influencers use so I’d like to test how I’m doing without losing my status. Thank you.
1 vote -
Sacrificing treasure tokens created by an opponent's Vraska, Betrayal's Sting doesn't seem to count towards the Big Spender achievement.
Sacrificing treasure tokens created by an opponent's Vraska, Betrayal's Sting doesn't seem to count towards the Big Spender achievement. Just saying.
1 vote -
Valkmira didn't trigger opponent to pay (1) for targeting my permanent
My opponent used "Sheltered by Ghosts" to remove my Valkmira itself from my battlefield. However, it didn't ask him/her to pay (1) to do this. Why? I have seen this happen with other cards that target Valkmira itself. It is being removed before being targeted?
1 vote -
Autotap
Please fix the autotap. I had three lands in play and a delighted halfling. My hand consists of 2 5-drops, a 3-drop and a 1-drop. The autotapper used three lands to cast the 3-mana spell and left the halfling untapped. I wasn't able to cast the 1-drop and lost because of it. And yes, the 3-drop was castable with colourless from the halfling. The 1-drop wasn't. This has happened multiple times.
1 vote -
cant choose between two of the same enchantment when bargening
When using a card with bargin with two of the same enchantment in play I cant pick between the two, It will only allow me to select one of them. This is an issue when I am trying to sacrifice the correct 'Demonic Pact' since I want to get rid of the one that will make me lose the game.
1 vote -
Cannot cast a spell that I have mana to cast
It has occurred numerous times that the game will not cast a spell, such as Apex of Power for example even if I have the mana available to cast it. On the off chance that the game allows me to cast a spell I have mana for, another bug occurs where it does not generate ANY mana, such as with Apex of Power even if I cast the spell from my hand. It has happened with other spells as well, Improvisation Capstone being another spell the game has failed to cast.
1 vote -
スパイダーからオーラが離れない
オーラのついたスカイワードスパイダーを倒した時、
オーラがついたまま墓地に行ったように見えた。
オーラ「幽霊による庇護」で
一時的に追放されていた私のパーマネントも戦場に戻ってこなかった。相手の使った「縫い目破り」の対象が追放領域になっていた。
相手の画面では正常に処理されていて、
私のパーマネントは戦場に戻っていたのかもしれない。1 vote -
スパイダーからオーラが離れない
オーラのついたスカイワードスパイダーを倒した時、
オーラがついたまま墓地に行ったように見えた。
オーラ「幽霊による庇護」で
一時的に追放されていた私のパーマネントも戦場に戻ってこなかった。相手の使った「縫い目破り」の対象が追放領域になっていた。
相手の画面では正常に処理されていて、
私のパーマネントは戦場に戻っていたのかもしれない。1 vote -
The Hobbit Quick Draft stuck mid-game
During the match, when I cast a spell, the card remained floating in the middle of the screen and I could not take any further actions. I tried to exit and re-enter the game, but MTG Arena kept failing to start at the “request data” step, so I was unable to continue the match.
Because this bug prevented me from finishing the draft normally, I would like a refund of the gems used to enter the event.
1 vote -
Al bhed scavenger
Al bhed scavenger just doesn’t trigger when a creature dies. Had him and vindictive vampire on the field and only the vampire was triggering when a creature dies
1 vote -
Click back out of an event to select a different one, why is it not there??????????
How is it you can't click back out of an event and select a different event?!?!?!?!?! It takes you back to the main menu, and its literally driving me insane!! Do you guys play your own game at all?? This is such a basic UI oversight its kind of insane.
There is already a home button, i don't need to go back to the home screen every time i click back!!!! This is infuriating, and kind of tells me you guys aren't even looking to upgrade the UI and quality of life in this game.
1 vote -
Rottenmouth viper's undo button causing loss of control
When casting Rottenmouth Viper, pressing undo button as a first interaction when asked for permanents to sacrifice for its discount, the game enters an uncontrollable state where the cast cannot be canceled. Even pressing the "Cancel" button just keeps the casting window open, barring any further interaction. Closing and opening the game fixes the issue and properly cancels the cast.
1 vote -
Regal Bunnicorn´s power and toughness incorrect
See attached png
Regal Bunnicorn´s power and toughness should be equaly to the number of nonland permanents
The other player controlled 6 as far as I can count...
Why is power and toughness 7
Correct me if I am wrong :)1 vote
- Don't see your idea?