MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2697 results found
-
Issues with
When trying to download the remaining 11.34 MB in app, I click download and nothing happens. Uninstalled and reinstalled and the same issue persists. tried multiple wifis and wireless, no change. Had been having an issue with UI before, where clicking buttons was not registering. Issues started after last update.
Android
1 vote -
Unacceptable Ranked Matchmaking Queue Times and Hidden MMR Frustration
Hi,
I am writing to formally report a critical issue with the Standard Ranked queue and to express my deep frustration with the current state of MTG Arena's matchmaking system.
For days now, I have been completely unable to find opponents when trying to play Standard Ranked. The client gets stuck in an infinite search loop, and I am forced to manually cancel the queue after minutes of waiting. Meanwhile, if I switch to unranked Standard (Play mode), I can find a match almost instantly. It makes absolutely no sense that the competitive side of the game is completely broken…1 vote -
ban thassa's oracle.
ban thassa's oracle and ral 10 minute combos in general. I know theyve won, but now that someone can report me for not sitting through is unfair. 5% perfercent it could fizzle, and i already just go *** and leave till they either win or I time out if they don't out of boredom because it's not worth my time. if i lose fine. if they fizzle fine. but, why should i wait for them to cycle cards out of my finite life to find out? this is a problem me and someone else would more quickly quit the game…
1 vote -
forbidden cards in ranked brawl games
On multiple occasions my opponents played forbidden cards in a ranked brawl game.
The cards I witnessed played are transfer, flawless maneuver, fierce guardianship and deflecting swat.
Although I didn't lose all of those games on the spot, the last one : turn 3 transfer into draw 16 cards into Emrakul the aeon's torn was a bit frustrating...
kind regards1 vote -
Buy real passports[WhatsApp: +12135853396], driver's licenses, ID cards, Visas We specialize in helping you get high-quality biometric docu
Buy real passports[WhatsApp: +12135853396], driver's licenses, ID cards, Visas
We specialize in helping you get high-quality biometric documents: registered PASSPORT,
DRIVING LICENSE, ID CARD, VISA, SSN, TOEFL, IELTS, IDP, ESOL, GMAT, CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS
& other English Language Certificates[ Whats App:+12135853396]
!!!!!!!!!! Basic Contact Information Below!!!!!!!!!!
Phone Number Call/Text:……….:+12135853396]
Telegram:@Authenticpapers1
WeChat ID:liuluna2244
Email.specialdocuments350@gmail.com
[WhatsApp: +12135853396]
Get real and original passports for the United States (United States)
Get genuine and original Australian passports (Australia)
Get genuine and original Belgian passports (Belgium)
Get real and original Brazilian passports (Brazil)
Get real and original Canadian passports (Canada)
Get real and original passports…1 vote -
Missing trigger ability
The enchantment loading zone from edge of eternities is missing trigger ability with bristley bill, spine sower from outlaw thunder junction and moss born hydra from foundation
1 vote -
Captain America, Super-Soldier Bug
I was attacking with a buffed Pest Mascot into a Captain America, Super-Soldier with an intact shield counter. My excess damage from trample would have been enough to win the game, but when I was asked to assign damage, I was unable to do so and was left without the ability to act until I was forcibly conceded due to inactivity. No matter what I clicked, I could not assign damage to the Captain America, ultimately losing me the game (which I was winning with that attack). This lost me a winning ranked match and is obviously a bug. Please…
1 vote -
Outrageous Robbery not turning up my (owned) face-down exiled cards at the end of the game
My opponent cast Outrageous Robbery on me where X = 3. I won the game next turn, but the three face-down exiled cards that I own (under opponent's control) were not turned up after the end of the game. In a paper game, I would recover all of the cards I own before going to the next game. The reason I think this matters is that it could have been useful information in a best-of-three scenario, where I would want to know which of my cards my opponent chose not to play. That information would give me a strategic advantage,…
1 vote -
Reckless Crew does not attach equipment
Play some equipment, then play Reckless Crew. The dwarves are created as per the first sentence of Reckless Crew. But then the second sentence is skipped; nothing happens.
Instead, for each token, you should be given an option to select an equipment you control, which then gets attached to the token.
1 vote -
Land Arrangement on Battlefield
I, for one, would love to be able to rearrange my lands after they've been placed on the battlefield. Duplicate lands can stay stacked, but it would be nice to be able to rearrange the stacks once they've been placed. This would make it much easier to see what's available, especially in late-games when lots of different lands have been played. I may also have intentionally misplayed lands just to get them in the correct order on the battlefield!
1 vote -
放置
TheUsualSuspectというプレイヤーがゲームを放置
通報場所が見つからないし、ゲーム終了後だと通報できないからここに1 vote -
“Cant be blocked by token creatures” or “can’t be blocked by power 2 or less” make it so the creature can’t be blocked at all
Multiple creatures don’t function correctly with the mechanic in combat
1 vote -
Não consigo muligar as cartas
Problemas para muligar as cartas, não funciona apos você não aceitar a primeira mão
1 vote -
bug
Hi, in my Arena Client on Window i have to click on buttons very many times for it to work in the end, its like its lagging but it is not. And on my Home-Profile-Decks etc in the client i have to click for a very long times like several minutes before i can go there.
This is not connected to internet and i do not have the problem on other stuffs on the computer or on in the phone. I have tried to reinstall it.
It seems to be fine in play mode though.
1 vote -
Ozai, the phoenix king abilities are not activated
When attacking Ozai is supposed to gain flying and indestructible if six or more mana are unused. This isn’t happening in the game screen shot provided and is the second time this is happened
1 vote -
Heroes in a Half Shell Commander
I am trying build a commander deck with Heroes in a Half Shell as the commander and even though it will let me add it as a card it does not recognize it as a valid commander.
1 vote -
Repeated Network Errors during premium draft on MacOS/Steam
Over the past day (8/26/26) I have experienced repeated network errors during premium draft of LOTR flashback - always around the same time. It occurred three times around the last pick of the first pack/first pick of the last pack. Twice it also occurred in the same draft during the third pack. This required me to restart the client and lose out on important picks for my deck. I believe this is a bug and not a transient issue since its repeated every time I have tried to do a draft on the MacOS client of Arena through Steam.
1 vote -
bofur
Opponent played quarrel targeting my dain, but the game didn't pass priority to me to cast Bofur in my hand, resulting in my death and loss. This is a bug, as you can see I had one white mana up and was able to cast it. Granting it hexproof and indestructible would have allowed me to block and survive to next turn
1 vote -
Perpetual effects not being removed by continuous effects.
In a live match, my opponent played Hydroponics Architect. (When this creature attacks, a random land in your library perpetually gains “when this enters, draw a card” and becomes an Island). I played a Blood Moon (All non-basic lands are mountains). My opponent got several Architect triggers, both before and after Blood Moon resolved. When they played the lands that had been affected by the Architect triggers, they were still Islands and still drew my opponent cards. Based on my understanding of the rules, the non-basic lands they were playing should have had no abilities when they entered, and should…
1 vote -
Jackdaw Survivor not Triggering Sibsig Ceremony
When Jackdaw Survivor is on the field with Sibsig Ceremony. I play a flying creature. It triggers Sibsig Ceremony to destroy the flying creature. That triggers Jackdaw Survivor to return a creature to the field from the graveyard. However when the creature comes from the graveyard enters the field it does not trigger Sibsig Ceremony to destroy it.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?