MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2701 results found
-
15 mana in mana pool with witherbloom in play, game would not let me spend 15 mana to cast my genesis wave
I had witherbloom 7 creatures and food chain in play. I exiled witherbloom twice and had at least 10 mana of green and black floating in my mana pool, game did not allow me to cast genesis wave on my main phase. I moved to main phase 2 with my mana pool now empty, exiled witherbloom again for 8 green, game again did not allow me to cast genesis wave causing me to lose the game instead of easily winning. Many such cases with witherbloom and this spaghetti code game. Fix your broken product.
1 vote -
rigged, bugs and hackers Game
People who send cards to the graveyard without taking any action, without having more than 7 cards in hand, really suspicious.
People who prevent you from using all your mana while you're doing something and send me to the attack phase, making me lose that mana. I couldn't activate Tyvar, the Pummeler's ability with 10 green mana floating; it jumps me to the attack phase and the floating mana disappears.
People who play a land every turn until the 5th without any problem, with perfect spell sequences, for 5-6 games in a row.
People who take a year to decide…
1 vote -
My opponent attacked during "my turn"
I'm not sure what happened, my artifact was destroyed, but no spell or effect was used to do so. My turn was skipped in under a minute of me waiting for my opponents attack trigger to happen. Then my opponent got another turn, but it said it was my turn and they are literally attacking while the game says it's my attack phase
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Slasher takes damage doesn't die, still creates second slasher next turn kills me.
Slasher blocked me, should have died. Didn't, created another them I die on their turn. No spell cast to cause this.
1 vote -
Unable to see which card is under bat during attack or defence
I have the bat that takes stuff. You can normally click on the expand icon to see what it took but during combat you cannot. This became important when I had multiple bats , each with a different card underneath. It led to a mistake because I couldn't fully see the card underneath. Please fix, thanks! :)
1 vote -
Limited Championship Qualifiers dates
Hi, it was announced at the beginning of the year that we would have had 4 Limited Championship Qualifiers, the dates of the first two were announced early in the year, while for the second two, nothing has been said yet.
When will those be?
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Percent of deck of Avatar
I´m trying to get the 100% in Avatar cards but it got stuck in 56%. There are like only 25 cards left but the number doesn´t change.
1 vote -
Shore up
Shore up does not pause in the stack for allowing to apply hexproof like octopus form
1 vote -
You have no idea how to make money.
I had 5000 coins and 720 gems.
I decided to enter a quick draft for 5000 coins (5 packs' worth)
I got offered all bad cards and hardly any cards of the colors I chose, I won 0 matches..
With my 50 gems, I then had enough to play again at 750 gems.
I won 4 games, and won 350 and 1 pack.
I could have used my 750 gems and 5000 coins to get 8 packs of cards, instead, I played quick draft and ended up with enough for 1 pack...
I've decided that your business model is so…1 vote -
spell stuck
I cast Swords to Plowshares onto my opponents Delver of Secrets and the spell went to the stack area but didn't let me target or pay many when i clicked on it. I passed the turn and it was still stuck there. On a latee turn i cast nahiri and tried to -2 to exile the tapped Delver, but the same thing happened with the ability where i couldn't choose my target. The whole time the Swords to Plowshares was still on the stack
1 vote -
Shard Mage's rescue
Dusk Rose Reliquary Exiled my creature, despite deliberately expecting that, and having a white land unused and a Shard Mage in my hand, it didn't allow me to use it, even for the rest of the turn, it acted as though I didn't have the card, not lighting up as a card that I could play, there was nothing on the field that could stop me from playing my spell.
1 vote -
Doppelgang x=2 on the coming of galactus and unholy annex make the game crash hard.
Doppelgang x=2 on the coming of galactus and unholy annex make the game crash hard.
On the resolve, at the creation of the four elements, the game crashed on pc.
tried to reload it 4 times, went back to the same state until all my timeouts passed.
Then I could rejoin the functionning game, losing both my destroy targeting (my turn was passed).
and losing the game... fun1 vote -
Taigam Master Opportunist
If Taigam Master Opportunist is used for a spell, that was previously robbed from the opponent, it get's spelled for the opponent after four rounds. That's not right, because it has to be spelled again for the player that use Taigam and the robbed spell.
1 vote -
Landfall Not Triggered On a Controlled But Not Owned Creature
I had taken control of a creature with a Landfall life gain trigger, and I played a land, and didn't get the life gain. I believe that I should have.
1 vote -
The fact that i can buy $100 worth of credits but not use these credits to buy the new in game content is kind of ridiculous...............
The fact that i can buy $100 worth of credits but not use these credits to buy the new in game content is kind of ridiculous...... After i bought $100 worth of credits im not able to use these credits for the new content? that is so dumb.
1 vote -
Awaken the honored dead is bugged
My oponent used Awaken The Honored Dead, i used Royal Treatment on Sazh's Chocobo and Awaken killed Sazh's Chocobo anyway ... it's pretty bugged.
1 vote -
Fog doesn't prevent combat damage
Fog has literally one job, yet despite showing the "protected" effect around all my permanents, Fog is all show. It seems to have no effect all all. This has happened several times now.
It's not a good feeling to have your opponent breeze through your protection like it doesn't exist 🙃
1 vote -
Remove eldrazi from non-ranked formats
Eldrazi make the game very uneven and have been given far too many boosts recently to come out far earlier than they are expected. Remove them from non-ranked formats to keep those formats fun.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?