MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2699 results found
-
Extraction Specialist not working as intended -- creature can attack and block while they control Extraction Specialist
I just played a game where the opponent used Extraction Specialist to reanimate Coppercoat Vanguard from the graveyard, then attacked with both creatures on the following turn. I believe this is not how that card is intended to work. I've provided a screenshot where the issue occurred -- I could provide game files if requested but I imagine the issue is trivial to replicate? Thank you.
1 vote -
Life Gain Issue on Metropolis Reformer
I had 20 health. I blocked a creature with Metropolis Reformer and it took 4 damage. Their tokens caused me 22 damage. The game then registered me as losing, without giving me the life gain of 4 from the damage that Metropolis Reformer should have given me. My health should have been 2 after everything resolves. This is on iOS. I have experienced other matches where creatures have the same mechanic, where I drop their health below 0, but then the life gain from damage to creature is applied to their life total putting them back in positive. There were…
1 vote -
Ninjutsu bug with turtle lair where cost could not be paid
When using these two cards turtle lair did not pay the ninjutsu cost for a ninja despite making 1 mana of any color for a ninja and or turtle
1 vote -
iPadOS Experience is B.R.O.K.E.N
The iPad experience has had so many issues for months, I have reported it several times but nothing is getting fixed. You can’t search for cards, the search box is unresponsive. You can’t rename your decks , totally unresponsive. Now with the latest season rollout it won’t even prompt me to download the update, just perma-spins without any prompt or feedback, so now I can’t play on iPad at all. FIX YOUR PRODUCT PLEASE AND DO BETTER QA… so frustrating…
iPad OS version is 26.5.21 vote -
Not getting any MAR cards in MSH packs
I have opened over 100 packs of MSH and gotten no MAR cards.
1 vote -
Force of negation doesn't work against reprieve?
If I have Force of negation in hand with mana to cast, shouldn't I be able to use it against Reprieve?
1 vote -
Duelist of the Mind has 1 power even if NO cards were drawn that turn
Even if no cards had been drawn at all that turn (during controller's opponent's turn), duellist still has 1 power for some reason.
On the controller's turn, it started at 2 power after their draw step, so it just seems to always be 1 more than the number it actually should be.It happened consistently over multiple turns and it DID deal combat damage on blocks so it wasn't just a visual bug.
1 vote -
Possible Bug - Soul Warden & Life Gain Triggers Stopped Resolving During Ranked Match
Hello MTG Arena Support,
I would like to report what appears to be a gameplay bug that occurred during a Ranked match.
My opponent was playing a Green/White token deck. They had Scute Swarm and Anointed Procession on the battlefield, creating a large number of token creatures.
On my battlefield, I had Soul Warden, Cleric Class, along with several other creatures and permanents that trigger whenever I gain life. I also had creatures that receive +1/+1 counters whenever I gain life.
Initially, everything worked correctly. As my opponent's creature tokens entered the battlefield, Soul Warden triggered, I gained life, and…
1 vote -
Instants and land destroyers not working
Just played 3 matches. Encountered the following issues:
1) Demolition Field didn't destroy the land I targeted
2) Opponent played Shoot the Sheriff and Bitter Triumph, neither of which killed my creature (which wasn't an outlaw)
3) Creature I played with Flash (Floodpits Drowner) on opponent's turn still had summoning sickness on my turn
4) I played Witherbloom Charm on Ajani's Pridemate, didn't destroy itSoooo, something's wrong.
1 vote -
Bug - Scry-ed Card leaving the deck/screen
When playing a game opponent played a deck where they were using ocelot pride (arena version) and alter of the brood to make a bunch of tokens and mill out the opponent. At the same time they had 2 soul wardens and a trelasara on the battlefield. This lead to the opponent to Scry 1 100+ times, each successive scry seemed to have the cards start and end further from the actual positions of the deck, eventual leading to the cards vanishing up above the screen.
Is this an intentional effect?1 vote -
When you control a creature, you control the equipment.
When you take control of an equipped creature, you control the equipment attached to the creature. It is simply illogical to say that if I take control of a creature, and the equipment is still attached to the creature, that the other player can still control the equipment. That's just stupid, no explanation of game logic would suffice here. If I take control of your equipped creature and attack you with it, the equipment still damages the player being attacked, right? This needs to be a ruling, because if that is ACTUALLY the rule, that's just stupid and makes no…
1 vote -
Phyrexian dragon engine and fleem goben’s creation should work together?
Dragon engine says (when this creature enters from the graveyard discard your hand and draw three). fleem gives every card discarded this turn mayhem, and reduces the cost of cards cast from graveyard, so if I have a fleem and discard a dragon engine then cast the three mana side for one mana with mayhem from my graveyard it should do its trigger. Please fix this interaction it doesn’t work on arena
1 vote -
1000000000000 damaaaage
Hi guys! Can you explain me is this ok?
1 vote -
Pollen-shield hare doesn't give the static +1/+1 on mobilized tokens
Pollen-shield hare in play, Voice of victory attacked, 2 tokens were created, both tokens didn't receive +1/+1 whereas the 3 other tokens already in play had +1/+1. Nothing was interrupted or changed during the attack.
1 vote -
Historic decks not showing up in deck builder or in queue
I can see my deck in recently played but when I click on edit deck it takes me to a blank deck building screen where all my brawl decks are invalid. But none of my 60 card decks even show up except for the ones arena starts you off with.
This is on android
Version 2026.61.30.6671.13001611 vote -
Product Suggestion
-Playing on a Pixel 7 Pro running Android-
I came across this incorrect interaction today.
Issue: I had a Herald of New Dawn on the board, hexproof and indestructible via Perennation. Opponent plays a Floodpits Drowner. They were able to target my Herald and put a stun counter on it. They then targeted it again with Floodpits to send it back into my deck.
Expected Interaction: Herald was hexproofed, therefore should NOT have been able to be targeted by Floodpits's ability.
1 vote -
Cards included in multiple copies in the Cube Draft.
Regarding cards included in multiple copies in Cube Draft Some cards are included in multiple copies in the Planner Cube, but there is no way to verify this on the card pool review screen; I would like to see this improved.
I was able to figure out the situation with the Zendikar version because the description screen noted the inclusion of three fetch lands, but I didn't realize there were multiple copies of Risen Reef until the draft period had already ended, causing me to miss the chance to build an Elemental deck.
I also learned from the community that…1 vote -
connection lost
I get a connection lost message when trying to launch the game via Steam on Windows 11
1 vote -
魂の洞窟で 青2マナ 出して スパイダーマンで欺瞞をコピーすると別のマナがタップされて6マナ使われる
魂の洞窟で 青2マナ 出して スパイダーマンで欺瞞をコピーすると別のマナがタップされて6マナ使われる
何回それで負けた1 vote -
Chains of Custody
This is a bug with Chains of Custody.
Sparring Regimen should have gone back to the battlefield when Chains of Custody was destroyed, instead it went to the graveyard.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?