MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2701 results found
-
aerialist
- Put two +1/+1 counters on Beast, Erudite Aerialist.
- Debian/Steam
- Beast doesn't have flying
- Beast has flying
1 vote -
Over damage error
Damage that goes over 1000 doesn’t win the game but glitches
1 vote -
Bug lié au booster doré
J'avais débloqué le booster doré grâce à l'achat de 10 boosters, puis lorsque j'ai débloqué les cadeaux de l'anniversaire mgt arena, j'aurais dû avoir un autre booster doré. Mais je n'en ai eu qu'un seul au final
1 vote -
Ban Nexus of Becoming from standard ranked
Ban Nexus of Becoming from standard ranked.
1 vote -
Bought card from store, not showing up in my inventory
This morning, I went to the store and purchased a card named Valkyrie’s call, which was on discount. I purchased it for gold, around 1,800 gold. When I purchased the card, it disappeared from the store but I cannot find the card and it’s not showing up in my inventory. I performed an advanced search and it is not showing up. Would like to have the card :). Help!!
1 vote -
Bug
Android arena. Playing midweek magic phantom bot draft. Both me and my opponent roped at the same time. Skips my next turn after I played one creature spell that stayed on the stack and never resolved. No way to leave match except to exit the app.
1 vote -
Drawing two cards in upkeep with no upkeep triggers or effects
Sometimes when playing mono blue terror in standard, I will warp out a quantum riddler and use splash portal to keep it for 3 mana. Somehow, with inconsistency, it makes it so that for the rest of the match's upkeep, I draw 2 cards on IOS. It is infrequent, but it's the only deck it happens with that I've noticed, and I don't want to exploit it, seeing as I don't get a choice for it to occur. I have no upkeep triggers or cards on the field that draw me an additional card, just: eddymurk crab, tolarian terror, and…
1 vote -
"Read Ahead" on "The Cruelty of Gix" makes it go to the graveyard, no trigger
"Read Ahead" on "The Cruelty of Gix" makes it go to the graveyard, no trigger.
lost two games in my planar cube draft. one time i cast the card chapter 1. everything works fine.
one time i cast on chapter 3, goes to the graveyard, no trigger on the stack.
one time i cast one chapter 2, again goes to the graveyard, no tutor for me.1 vote -
Creature didn't return to my hand when it died while attacking with Ares God of War
Ares God of War and another creature attacked, then they cast the deal 2 damage to attacking creature to kill it. But the creature didn't go into my hand.
PC
1 vote -
Cactus
Unable to target cactus creature with sorcery spell
1 vote -
fastbond
I had fast bond, zuran orb, bristly bill combo going and I was not able to execute my combo because I timed out on my turn. Why does the rope burn while I am taking game actions?
1 vote -
Misleading Reward Display in Marvel Jump In
Hello,
I would like to report what I believe is a deceptive reward display in the new Marvel Super Heroes Jump In event.
The reward screen clearly states:
Reward: 2 Rare cards
Rare or higher cardThere is absolutely no mention anywhere that a reward can instead become 20 Gems if the player already owns four copies of a Mythic card.
In a previous reply, your support team confirmed that Jump In ICRs do not have duplicate protection. This means players may pay 1,000 Gold expecting the advertised reward of two Rare cards, but instead receive only 20 Gems without…
1 vote -
Card Style
I did NOT receive my card style purchased in store.
1 vote -
STILL Missing June Rewards
In June, the seasonal rewards were given out in error at the start of the month. A note was sent out to say that everyone would receive Mythic rewards as compensation. When those were sent out, all my packs were "blanks". There was a follow up message giving me 5 packs for Constructed, but I have still not received the packs for Limited over a month later.
I believe this happened because when the prizes were given out early in error at the start of June, I had not yet played a game of Limited. However, I frequently play Limited…
1 vote -
Opposition agent and Morning song Aria isn't fun
Maybe ban cards that make it impossible to have fun? Or don't make them at all?
1 vote -
Harbringer of seas with druid of the grove on the board
If harbinger of seas comes out with druid of the grove in play why can I still not tap my lands for any type of mana with druid of the grove on the board
1 vote -
Card Style Collection Count
I would like a number showing your cards you've collected, like the "collected:#" under the actual single cards you can buy, under the card styles in the store, so I know if i have the card or not before buying a style in the daily deals. Currently I have to leave the store, check my collection, and come back if im not sure.
1 vote -
Marvel Jump In Claim button Resigned event
I just got my second win in the Jump Into Marvel Super Heroes event. I clicked CLAIM to get my cards, but I got 3 cards and was resigned from the event instead.
1 vote -
Doctor Doom's ETB doesn't trigger when sac'd and returned to battlefield
- Reproduce: With [Doctor Doom] in play, I cast a return to the battlefield until end of turn spell [Not Dead After All] targeting [Doctor Doom], then I cast a spell with an additional sacrifice cost [Village Rites], targeting [Doctor Doom].
- Platform: IOS.
- Actual Results: [Doctor Doom] is sacrificed and in the case of [Village Rites] I draw 2 cards, then [Doctor Doom] is returned to the battlefield, no other triggers happen.
- Expected Results: I expected [Doctor Doom]'s ETB to trigger after it is returned to create two 3/3 Doombots, but it doesn't trigger. It triggers on the first commander cast…
1 vote -
Massacre Girl doesn’t cause Nest of Scarabs to trigger
I had Nest of Scarabs out and it’s supposed to create a 1/1 Scarab for every -1/-1 counter placed. When I later played Massacre Girl and 20 -1/-1 counters were placed, no scarab tokens were created.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?