MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2699 results found
-
WIZARDS FIX THE BUG THAT "BANS" COMPANIONS IN BRAWL
THIS BUG HAS BEEN IN EFFECT FOR THREE ENTIRE WEEKS NOW.
THOUSANDS OF OUR FAVORITE DECKS ARE UNPLAYABLE. HUNDREDS OF BUG REPORTS HAVE BEEN MADE ON THIS PLATFORM AND OTHERS, AND YET NOTHING HAS CHANGED AND WE HAVE BEEN TOLD NOTHING.
COPIOUS DATA REGARDING THE REPRODUCIBILITY OF THIS BUG IS HERE. HOW IS THIS SO HARD TO FIX????
THIS BUG IS LEGITIMATELY GAME BREAKING.
PLEASE DO SOMETHING
1 vote -
Unable to activate Secret Tunnel land on two artifact creatures
Tried to activate Secret Tunnel land on two artifact creatures, lands highlighted and ability showed it could be activated, but when I clicked on it nothing happened.
1 vote -
Forced to proc Casualty
Silverquill's Casualty ability is forced to proc. EVEN without selecting "Cast with Casualty 1"
1 vote -
Unstoppable slasher
Unstoppable slasher bug. Just had a game where this card took me from 34 hp to 0. There where two of them on the opponent board one was tapped because of its mechanic after dying. The other hit me and killed me. I was on IPad so I was not able to capture the board.
1 vote -
Mayhem in discard phase
when i was playing in planar draft i wanted to use an instant speed mayhem spell after i discarded it to hand size but game passed the turn. usually it stops if i have game actions but with this scenario it doesnt let me cast it.
link for the video : https://youtu.be/R_mwZTivbyo
1 vote -
Not enough people to draft
I bought traditional draft marvel superheroes. Since one week, I cannot find enough people for a draft. I would like to be reimbursed since I am unable to use it.
1 vote -
Incorrect rules for character cards causing loss of turn
Playing marvel jump in
Player had Whiplash card, John walker, and another card
They were able to equip whiplash with the token equipment “sturdy shield” and they attacked only with whiplash which they shouldn’t have been able toAfter the attack resolved it appeared to switch to my turn but it immediately went to their turn again without me taking an action in a second
I also don’t think the health gain worked for whiplash1 vote -
Standstill
Standstill is triggering a second time when I activate a counter spell against my opponents cards that they play. This is not how standstill should work, when standstill is active and my opponent activates a card, a trigger standstill, and my counterspell negates their effect and I should be the one that draws the three cards but instead it’s making my counterspell count as an activation and making my opponent draw the three cards.
1 vote -
tasha, unholy archmage
Original Tasha, Unholy Archmage and a duplicate using Spark Double on the battlefield. Activated the first ability on both to give the emblem. When opponent attacks only one emblem is adding the -1/-1 counter to their attacking creatures.
Both emblems are supposed to trigger as they are separate emblems from two different Tasha permanents putting a -1/-1 counter for each emblem on the attacking creature(s).
Second post about this bug/gameplay issue.
1 vote -
repeal
I used Jace, Telepath Unbound to "Flashback" Repeal. The game would not let me flashback it for X=0 also there were tokens that are legal targets.
1 vote -
german avenger title
- equip avenger title
- switch language to german
- start at bo1 std ranked game
- Observe title text in german
I am on PC
title says "Raecher [nicht auf Deutsch erschienen]" or "Avenger [not appearing in German]"
Screenshot attached
I tried in standard unranked and it appeared as well, ran out of time to test other conditions
Thank you for dieses Spiel. Ich liebe es! I love to new decks machen.
1 vote -
Make Urza’s Saga craftable and legal in Timeless
Urza’s Saga is already fully implemented and functional in MTG Arena through Arena Powered Cube, but players cannot craft or use it in constructed formats.
Timeless already includes extremely powerful paper cards such as Force of Will, Daze, Ancient Tomb, Wrenn and Six, Chrome Mox, and many digital-only Alchemy cards. Keeping Urza’s Saga unavailable therefore feels arbitrary, especially when no additional technical implementation is required.
Please make Urza’s Saga craftable and legal in Timeless. It would enable established paper archetypes involving artifacts, toolbox strategies, Stompy, and other land-based decks. If its power level becomes problematic, Timeless already has a restricted…
1 vote -
I was in a MSH premier draft when i clicked ready i got kicked out of arena and had to download files all
The kicking out loged me out and made me have to restart everything with a big download so i was logged back in at the end of pack 2 and i wont be winning anything with the autopicked draft selection.
It would be nice to be recompensated for my prrmier draft buy in since the crash was sudden and not my fault1 vote -
不死鳥艦隊の飛行船 がブロックのダメージ解決時にトークンかわかりにくい
Give us the steps to reproduce the bug不死鳥艦隊の飛行船のトークンではないカードとトークンでブロックが指定された場合にどちらもカードのように見えてわかりにくい
Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)PC
Enter the actual results you’re experiencingスクリーンショット参照
Enter the expected results of the featureカードとトークンの見分けができた方がいい
Add any relevant screenshots/videosIf you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.ダメージが自動解決されたらそのときはカードの方からダメージが入って、トークンが残った とりあえずそれでいいかな
1 vote -
Rejected from Mythic Tier
I was Diamond 1 in this new season and won my last game to advance to Mythic tier. Instead, when I won the last game to advance it bumped me down to Diamond tier 4! Reported it to the developers and sharing here.
1 vote -
Avatar Discrepancy
Purchased a Hawkeye - Kate Bishop avatar in the shop - but the full splash image in intro / exit screens is not the same as the (much much nicer) player image in game. The image used for the splash is significantly worse - mostly due to the huge smile. Please remove the smile and replace this image as it is false advertising (and no one will prefer it as is).
1 vote -
Shrines not tracking older shrines for ETBs
I played The spirit of oasis with Go-shintai of the lost wisdom and sanctum of the calm waters but only drew 1 card. Is this how its supposed to work? All the cards are shrines but they don't trigger off each other.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
MTG Arena
I Lost against Preacher of the schism 2/4 and unstoppable slasher 2/3 while full health. No defenders, still lost.
No mechanic on these creatures is supposed to kill 20 plus hp player on one attack.Bug ingame please restoe rank.
Thank you
1 vote -
whenever I would attempt cast a spell to or activate an ability the game wouldn't let me select targets
I was participating in a premium draft. whenever I would try to station my land, or cast a spell, the game would seemingly get stuck waiting for input, even though it wouldn't get to the point of allowing me to select a target. this meant I was unable to cast removal in the event and unable to use any activated abilities. the most frustrating part was that to my opponent it seemed like I was timing out as he kept saying "your go".
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?