MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2821 results found
-
Barrensteppe Siege
Hi, I was playing MTG Arena, and something bad occurs, I'm not being able to resolve Barrensteppe Siege, the two options are not able to select. The game don't crash, and is only allowed to wait till the time count comes to zero and the card resolve by itselft selecting the fisrt options always.
20 votes -
Bug
Everytime I play the card "Frostcliff siege" I have to choose one if the 2 modes within the card. The game will not let me choose as neither are highlighted options and it makes me time out. Forcing me to lose the game/match. I didn't realize it was specifically that card causing the issue until my second ranked match, which I was forced to lose again.
20 votes -
Davriel, Soul Broker - bug with -2 ability - Offers and Conditions.
Attempted to use Davriel, Soul Broker -2 ability twice in the same match.
Options for the Offers appears on screen, then becomes non-responsive, unable to select an option. Timer runs out, and client selects an offer and condition at random, because you are unable to select a choice. After 1st try, thought it might be my laptop, so closed client, reloaded into same match. Tried again later in the match, same scenario - screen locks, unable to select option for Offer, times out and picks an offer and condition at random. Instead should be able to select from the choices…20 votes -
Hollowmurk Siege
I've had multiple instances where I cast Hollowmurk Siege and it doesn't let me select mode. Then my turn times out.
19 votes -
Error Updating Data.
Update downloads 50-100MB and then says "Error Updating Data." In order to download 3GB update I have to click "Retry" ~60 times.
19 votes -
Cant select option
I play Choco as commander in Brawl. When the attacks trigger resolves, it there isn't a valid choice to put any lands to the battlefield, both button selections are displayed on top of each other and can't click to proceed. The game stalls which ends in me timing out until concession.
19 votes -
Companions are missing
Companions are missing, I play brawl
Ive had the same two decks with companions and both havent been edited in over a month. Worked fine until yesterday.
When you match it shows your commander and normally shows the companion too
And when the match loads you only see the commander and normally you would see the commander and the companion
I checked the deck builder also and still says i meet requirements. Like i said i haven’t altered these decks
19 votes -
card dragging not working
Since around 2 days the [dragging a card] function isn't working....
i can't drag cards, f.e. when scrying.
i can play by clicking a card, which picks it up, and then dropping onto the battlefield.
however, as soon as i need to mulligan, i am stuck and can't drag the cards anywhere.
dragging from hand to battlefield also does not work, actually no dragging works at allIt would be nice to pick up drag able cards and drop them onto their place as a quick workaround
18 votes -
Hobbit Welcome Deck Duels Bug
Wins in the Hobbit Welcome Deck Event are not granting the promised card rewards. Clicking Claim button returns to home page instead of giving rewards. This bug is consistent on PC Steam version.
18 votes -
Siege enchantments
The siege's are not funstu9ning correctly I have lost multiple ranked games because of it I tried giving you log entries gor it but it wouldnt let me. Please fix this.
18 votes -
SIEGE OF THE BARREN STEPPE
When I play the card "Siege of the Barren Steppe" and try to select one of the two options, Mardu or Abazan, it doesn't allow me to select either. Thank you for your attention; I hope this problem can be resolved, as it has affected my games and caused me to lose several of them.
18 votes -
Binary Choice Enchantments nonfunctional after recent update
Hollowmurk Siege for example, after the recent update, does not allow player to choose either choice when played. If switching to board view, both options light up, but neither is selectable and then when returning to normal view, both options disappear. Happened multiple times in different matches. Had an opponent drop when they played red/blue binary choice enchantment, assumed the same problem for them.
18 votes -
Choco, seeker of paridise trigger when roaming throne is on the battlefield
Whenever I attack while playing choco, if roaming throne is out the first trigger cause the select all button to double when selecting lands to come into play and if I don't have any lands to paly it will not let me press the button and stall out
17 votes -
windcrag siege is not working...I am unable to choose an option when casting it
Windcrag Siege is not working. When I cast it, it is not allowing me to choose between the two effects.
17 votes -
Frostcliff siege selection bug
Even since the hobbit update (on android at least), whenever I cast Frostcliff Siege I'm unable to select a mode. Initially both modes are shown but are un-selectable. If I toggle the view battlefield button, the options are shown again and have the blue selection ring around them but do not respond to taps. Toggling the view battlefield button again hides the options entirely. This leads to a timeout and I've now lost 3 ranked matches because of it.
17 votes -
Modal spell not working
I’ve tried playing a modal spell multiple times on iOS and Arena won’t let me pick the mode. It’s happened multiple times with the Siege enchantments, I’ve played both Frostcliff and Glacierwood Siege, and the game wouldn’t register me touching a mode. It exhausted all my built up timers and put the enchantment onto the battlefield without my chosen mode
17 votes -
CARD MALFUNCTION
BARRENSTEPPE SIEGE DOES NOT LET YOU CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO OPTIONS WHEN YOU PLAY THE CARD. I AM ON PC, TESTING THE DECK AGAINST THE BOT.
17 votes -
option
After the newest update, it seems 'choose one' cards don't allow me to select an option in the browser. For example, when I cast 'Windcrag Siege', the browser pops up, but the options are not selectable. If I click 'show battlefield', instead of switching to the battlefield view as normal, the options remain on screen and change colour when I hover, but still aren't clickable. Back to browser, the problem persists. I'm not sure if this is happening for other 'choose one' cards. Screenshot attached.
17 votes -
Brawl, companion is unavaliable/isn't inthe companion zone.
simple problem, my deck has the companion and meets the requirments, but the companion isn't in the companion zone nor is it in the deck itself.
17 votes -
Choco, Seeker of Paradise issue
After Choco Seeker of Paradise attacks, and you get to chose which cards go into your hand, into play, into the graveyard the button to progress is covered by another "select all" button, and neither buttomln works.
This results in the timer being the only way to move past the screen and in some cases an automatic forfeit.
16 votes
- Don't see your idea?