MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2821 results found
-
Sideboard bug
In a best of three game when I should have been able to sideboard, I was instead stuck on an avatar selection screen where I was unable to interact with the game in any way, resulting in me being forced to wait for the sideboard timer to expire without having been able to move any cards from my sideboard. It seems several other people are experiencing this as well, this is a major issue that needs resolving.
16 votes -
Breaking // Entering Card
the card Breaking // Entering got 6th place in a Pioneer challenge on July 26 and has made top 16 or top 32 several times since. when will it be craftable on Arena?
16 votes -
Hollowmurk Siege
I've had multiple instances where I cast Hollowmurk Siege and it doesn't let me select mode. Then my turn times out.
16 votes -
Windcrag siege bug causing game losses
When casting windcrag siege, I cannot do anything and then the game times me out. Before, when timed out, the game would auto-pick a mode. Now it's just going straight to game loss.
16 votes -
Marina Vendrell and Room Bug
I cannot open or lock rooms when playing with Marina Vendrell. This is similar to the siege issue that is being reported, and this is still not resolved.
16 votes -
Windcrag Seige not working
Windcrag Seige card not working, when played you cannot select either Mardu or Jeskai leaving you to timeout on your turn
16 votes -
Keys to the house card broken
“Keys to the house” Card stuck on room selection.
16 votes -
Companion not works in the Brawl
I have companion- legal deck in Brawl.
when i enter the match companion not shows up in it.
Neither it appear in my command zone.
please.
fix it.16 votes -
Windcrag siege does not let you pick option and runs your timeouts
When you play the windcrag siege your able to pick two different options. Game does not allow you to pick any and uses timeouts .lost a couple of ranked matches because of this. Thank you for your attention to this issue. Nydeadhead#69969
15 votes -
The Hobbit Welcome Deck Duel Bug
I have played the welcome decks for Hobbit four times with a black deck and two times with a red deck. After I get two wins I go to start a thiird game it kicks me out and has me start over from no wins. Out of six games, 5 wins I have received one of the rewards. I would like to keep playing and see how far I can make it on this deck but as of right this moment it is not allowing me to. Please help plus how to I receive the missing/unreceived rewards.
15 votes -
Inspect not working in deck builder
Cannot inspect cards in the deck builder. As in, I cannot hold tap on a card and have it show me details.
Playing on Android, latest version.
Also, remove Alchemy from Brawl entirely.
15 votes -
MTG Arena exits fullscreen with every transition - please fix
For nonstandard resolutions such as Ultrawide screen (3440x1440), Magic Arena app leaves full screen to windowed mode after every screen transition. Alt-enter restores it to Full Screen, but this is very tiresome to have to do every few minutes.
15 votes -
The Hobbit Welcome Deck Duel rewards no cards for the 1/2 wins
The newly added The Hobbit Welcome Deck Duel does not give you cards when you win 1 or 2 times.
I tried it 3 times and every time after I press "claim" the client returns to the main screen without giving out cards.14 votes -
Companions no longer work in Brawl
I have heard no response from Wizards or the MTGA team after several days.
This issue has multiple threads and posts on Reddit and various social media platforms.
Any Brawl deck that uses a Companion, the companion is unplayable. Please provide at least an acknowledgement that you are aware of this issue.
14 votes -
Bug -long press to zoom on cards failing in deck builder and in collection
Bug -long press to zoom on cards failing in deck builder and in collection Screen on android not working since latest update. Long press on either screen is treated as a single tap of the card you’re trying to view. Already ran bug repair and tried it again, to the same result. Long press seems to be functioning properly during games. The collect logs button didn’t appear to be functioning either.
13 votes -
Hobbit riddle bug on 3rd riddle.
I've answered all of the 1st 3 riddles in the Hobbit mini game and received no prize for answering the 3rd question correctly. Is that right? Just confused about it I guess. I know I answered them right, they're straight out of the book.
13 votes -
Third riddle (wind) does not give a reward and no follow up mail is sent in game
Hello - I was doing today's riddle promotion and when I did the third riddle (code: wind) it hung. When it stopped hanging it took me back to the store with nothing to claim. I tried to re-enter and it says it was already redeemed but nothing new is in my library and no follow up mail was received like the previous 2 riddles.
13 votes -
The Hobbit Welcome Deck Duel cards not awarded and track reset
The Hobbit, Welcome Deck Duel is bugged and did not award cards upon completion. I finished with one loss and the prompt to claim my cards returned me to the home screen. When I returned to the event, my completion track was fully reset including my losses.
13 votes -
Glacierwood Siege won't Work, Game Freezes and I Can't Select Anything
The bug is reproduced by trying to play the Glacierwood Siege card in Brawl format as this has now happened to me twice now when playing on Mac. It's suppose to allow you to select Sultai or Temur, yet it simply freezes on the screen and won't work at all. I have no workaround, nor any idea why this is happening.
13 votes -
[bug report] choco's effect is broken.
I was completely unable to hit the button. it roped out once while i was trying and after the opponent conceded... why am i unable to click the button and furthermore why is there no fail safe for when something like that happens...
i gave choco flying in the game
attacked with him and my city pigeon.
misclicked and put the land in my hand.
i should have been able to discard the other card but the buttons overlapped blocking both out.
13 votes
- Don't see your idea?