MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2823 results found
-
漆黒洞穴の包囲などのモード選択型エンチャントを出すとゲーム進行不能になる
iPhone12環境
2026/08/11アップデート後、漆黒洞穴の包囲や降霜断崖の包囲などのモード選択型エンチャントを唱えるとモード選択画面で選択ができない状態でゲームが進行不能になり、タイムアウトもしくは設定からの降参以外ができなくなる。
13 votes -
Daily Quests Won't Reset
My Daily Quests don't reset from time to time. I have have contacted Wizards multiple times and they claim they don't see what I am experiencing. Sometimes I play and get my daily 5 wins that I try for and then I log on 2-3 days later and my daily win count is still sitting at that 5 number from over 48 hours ago. It has happened more than I can count on 2 hands which adds up to a lot of gold that hasn't been given.
13 votes -
Yargle draft did not allow me to keep cards, as the event described
Yargle draft was advertised that we could keep pulled cards, but the cards did not transfer to my collection.
12 votes -
Card info zoom not working - deck building
Platform: Android
When in deck builder, holding the card no longer zooms in the text so you can read what the card said.
First noticed today, 08/29/26. I see a similar reported issue for iOS and wanted to add for Android.12 votes -
In game bug when casting card
When casting the card “Hollowmurk Siege” and choosing between the two different options of the cards effects, the game glitches and doesn’t show the selection screen of the two choices, instead just showing the card on the right side of the screen. Nothing happens and no option is available and the timer then runs down until it and the turn and chooses the option for you.
12 votes -
"Loot" does not place the cards at the bottom of the library.
I'm trying to play Green Loot in Brawl games, and every time I try to use its active effect, it doesn't send the cards to the bottom of the library. I've read the effect several times, and it doesn't mention anything about leaving them on top; I assume it's a bug, since it has happened to me in multiple games.
12 votes -
Jump in quest
My jump in quest has been stuck on 1/3 for the past couple of weeks even tho I've already played plenty of jump in games. This also means that I haven't been able to progress with the quests.
11 votes -
Choco, Seeker of Paradise -- Error on Second Selection When No Lands Are Available
Error occurred multiple times on PC/Steam.
Choco, Seeker of Paradise has a two-step effect when attacking with any number of birds. First, look at that many cards from the top of your library, and you may put one into your hand. This effect works fine in the client. Then, put any number of land cards from among them onto the battlefield tapped and the rest into your graveyard. This effect works correctly ONLY when at least one land is among the cards being looked at. If no lands are present, the button to proceed becomes glitched and unable to be…
11 votes -
Asset Error Detected
Every time I start up the game, and sometimes in the middle of games "Asset Error Detected" pops up on my screen.
I have verified files, I have installed on multiple clients, I have done various clean installs.
I am on pc running win11, everything is fully updated.I have attached a screenshot and my log.
11 votes -
UI Broken - Select All over Done Button
Select All text is showing over the "Done" button, preventing me from proceding. I have to concede any match where I use a card that uses this mechanic (Choco, Seeker of Paradise in this case).
11 votes -
double button on card selection, unable to finish ingame task
When playing action on Choco, Seeker of Paradise card selection accept button appears to have two buttons on top of each other not allowing me to confirm card choice. Stuck until the game penalty for delay kicks in and ends turn
11 votes -
Hobbit welcome deck duels bug
The Hobbit welcome deck event is bugged. I played 4 matches. 2L, 2W. Then, after 4th match (win) the event reset showing 0/0. The 2nd win match reward didn't process either.
Another bug I noticed - when my 2 drop red goblin with fire breathing died, the trigger to deal 1 dmg to opponent's only black creature with 1 toughness didn't trigger. My gob had 1 power, so expected it to do 1 dmg on death. Was not exiled, just blocked.
11 votes -
windcraig seige cant choose what side
So after the newest update now when the windcraig seige card comes down it will highlight then wont let you choose what side you want to put down. it times out to mardu. i havent found a workaround
11 votes -
Unable to claim previous season's mastery orbs
I am unable to access the previous season's mastery orbs to spend.
Click Mastery tab
'Previous Mastery' button disappears11 votes -
duskmorn room unlocking bug
ok using keys to the house on the room on
charred foyer//warped space while only the charred is open:
so what happens that its show the options but they are not clickable,
it happens twice and i tried to restart the app and still.
the game continue only after the timer ran out
i did it in the quick draft idk if relevant
lost two games because of that i have the log for one of them only .
try recreate it im using windows but still tice in a row with restart the app mean there is a issue…11 votes -
update not updating
i have not been able to update the game at all the start of the day today Monday the 10th. i've checked verything... it gets to about 40 megabytes says that error updating check connection. connections been fine. checked everything that could be causing issues and nothing. did a uninstall and reinstall to see if it was the program itself and not that still not downloading the full update. its gotten to about 500 and something megabytes total and seems to refuse to go any further then that. i have no idea whats causing it or why. it did a…
11 votes -
bug
every time i cast Wintercrag Seige and have to select Mardu or Jeskel, the game freezes and i have to conceded the game/match. i can't make a selection. i can go between views but i cannot select Mardu or Jeskel.
11 votes -
Davriel Offers Bug (Cannot make selection)
I just lost a ranked commander game because your UI refused to let me pick one of Davriel’s offers. Instead I was stuck trying to swap between different views (the eye toggle icon) while attempting to click anywhere to continue my turn, but to no avail. Eventually the turn timer showed up and after I had used all my timeouts it auto-forfeited the game. Pretty frustrating.
11 votes -
Davriel
Davriel's -2 ability does not allow for selecting which contract you want. the options do not light up like they did before patch. You can click on "view battlefield" and come back and they light up, but you cannot select any contracts. This makes this pw unplayable. Please fix.
11 votes -
Update not going through
The latest update does not complete, and after 20MB of update download, MTGA is stuck with the message error “Error Updating Data : Please check your connection and try again”.
My connection is ok.
I tried uninstalling the whole game (manually deleting the files, uninstalling the software, restarting the PC, re-dowloading the game) but it does not work.
I tried disabling the IPv6 protocol, no luck there either.
I tried installing the game via Steam, after 8 hours (!) of downloading the game, when it launches and start to download the lastest 1,42GB update, it fails the same way with…11 votes
- Don't see your idea?