MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2867 results found
-
Draft bug
I was in a draft, i made my deck no problem and then i clicked on done and nothing happened, try to log off log on nothing i had to resign and lose my 5000 (hard earned) gold for nothing :( i want a refund
1 vote -
Aven interruptor ended my turn even though I had creatures to cast and mana to spare
Aven interruptor ended my turn even though I had creatures to cast and mana to spare
1 vote -
Vastlands Damage Calculations Inccorrect?
Vastlands Scavenger Did more damage to Player than it should have. Opponent Attacked with Vastlands Scavenger 5/4 Deathtouch/Trample(buffed by Hunters talent Level 2), blocked by stationed Extinguisher Battleship 10/10 Trample. Did 4 damage to player. Both creatures placed in graveyard. I believe all damage from Vastlands Scavenger should have been prevented. Game Log attached.
Windows PC
Version 2026.63.20.14466.1328419replay link from Untapped.
https://mtga.untapped.gg/replay/4iwcT8DxvaedPVzafsUxWh?gameStateId=4
0 votes -
Ban badgermole cub from brawl
You banned this card in standard, ban it in brawl.
1 vote -
Tam, Mindful First-Year color change effect lasts past end of turn
Steps to reproduce:
1. Have Tam, Mindful First-Year and another creature in play
2. Opponent casts Shock on Tam
3. In response, activate Tam's ability on other creature to make it all colors
4. After end of turn, note that creature retains all colorsExpected: Creature loses all colors effect at end of turn.
I've only encountered this bug if Tam is dead at the resolution of the effect (i.e. color change in response to a kill spell/ability on Tam). Color change works normally in other situations I've encountered.
1 vote -
Game won’t let me block on iPhone
Sometimes the iPhone client will not let me block in brawl. I wanted to a video of one of the instances of this happening, but it will not let me attach a 42mb video. In every instance, the block would save me from losing the game. No in game effects are keeping me from blocking as the option to block is there, but it will not let me select creatures to block with. It will let me hover over the creature if I long press, but single pressing will not let me block. I’ve tried repairing game files to fix…
1 vote -
音が出ない
音が出ない
あらゆる音は消え、変なデッキを操る男だけが残った。1 vote -
Glitch
Had a ghalta green 8/8 with the hunter axe attack me. Blocked with ruin thar and a 1 toughness creature when on 4 life. The game then ran me to lethal. Should have has 2 life. Pick 2 draft.
1 vote -
Library search freeze
1, I have no idea if its recreate able or not I'm just trying to alert you to a failure of your product. Placing this request first in your requested format may discourage people from doing so perhaps that the point?.
2 android
3 game froze while opponents land destruction effect caused me to search library for basic land, this was made worse by the fact that after timeouts were playing continued as normal as though I had declined to fetch a land, (fyi I conceded upon becoming aware of what had happened).
4. I mean frankly self explanatory I…1 vote -
Suggestion: Add a Wishlist for Cards & Wildcards
I think MTG Arena could really benefit from a simple Wishlist feature.
Right now, we can create decks with cards we don't own, which is great. But there's no easy way to keep track of specific cards we want to craft later.
For example, I might be missing several cards for different decks, but I don't necessarily want to spend my Wildcards immediately. Then, a few days later, I might have enough Wildcards to craft something… but I can't remember which card I specifically wanted. 😅
💡 My suggestion:
Add a Wishlist tab where we can save cards we want…
1 vote -
samut, tyrant of naktamun
split second doesn't apply in game (brawl). lost several exchanges while samut was on the board because the opponent responded to instants.
1 vote -
Third to last pick in a pack crashes draft
Since Reality Fracture officially released (didn't happen during Early Access), I have had at least 4 drafts crash on the third to last pick in a pack. Sometimes it's the first pack, sometimes the second, sometimes the third, but always the third to last pick. Arena then crashes, and I have to restart to get back into the draft, but those three picks are auto-picked, and I can't see until restart what was picked and have no knowledge of the cards that I could have picked. I have filed for reimbursement for one of these drafts, but it's really irritating,…
1 vote -
Davriel
Davriel, Soul Broker Fallo en ofertas/condiciones
La habilidad -2 de la carta muestra tres ofertas y 3 condiciones, pero no sale el texto de cuál se ofrece en cada caso. Se debe elegir a ciegas, y no debería ser así, deberían salir opciones aleatorias, pero que se pueda leer qué es cada opción a elegir.
Adjunto una muetra de como se ve actualmente:
1 vote -
Deck builder bug
Add button doesn't work on some cards like Firebending Student or Burst Lightning. You need to search for them on the collection and add from there.
I recorded a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR8EOXGl9HU1 vote -
Lost when cancel the queu
spent 1500 gems in reality fracture draft and when i play i cancelthe queu at 003 secs, and give me a lost
1 vote -
Place of Legends Achievement
I have used my Favorites on all of my local stores I am near I attend, which includes two stores that have the Legendary store title. Despite this, the achievement has not been unlocked on my account. I have attended an event at one this week which unlocked the 'Be Legendary 1' Achievement, yet still has not registered my Favoriting the store.
I am using a PC and have tried to un-Favorite, exit and restart the client, then tried re-Favoriting again to no avail, and would appreciate any insight or help if it's something I'm doing wrong that has caused…
1 vote -
jace multiversal architect
There is a bug on arena with the new "jace, multiversal architect" passive ability. when your opponent does not pay the 2 their creatures cannot attack him, however If your opponent is attacking with a creature like "loki, the deceiver" that creates a tapped and attacking creature token, that token can then target your jaces to attack them. this has happened multiple times, i'm pretty sure this has to be a bug given the wording on the card.
1 vote -
product suggestion
Post-Match Friend Requests & Help Community Building
I would like to suggest a social feature for MTG Arena that I believe could significantly improve player engagement and help communities naturally form around the game.
At the moment, when you play against someone in Ranked or another matchmaking queue, that player effectively disappears once the match ends unless you already know their Arena username and account details.
I think Arena should allow players to send a friend request directly after a match.
For example:
**Play a match → enjoy playing against that person → send friend request → mutual acceptance →…
1 vote -
Frozen priority while selecting "Behold a Jace" casting Countersculpt
While trying to cast Countersculpt, I lose the ability to select the Jace from my hand and start getting the timer rope even though I don't have priority to click anything. Then, the card on the stack stays there as the client resolves the opponent's attacks, and the rest of their turn as well as my subsequent turn with no opportunity given to me to make any plays.
1 vote -
Game froze
On Samsung Android 16 mobile phone.
Game never allowed me to choose a target after playing a spell. Timer expired. Could select cards but not play anything. Finally had to close the program.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?