MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2867 results found
-
Unable to select auras attached to creature for targeting when there are more than 3 auras
I just played a game against an aura deck which attached 10 auras to a single creature (Light-Paws). I had an card that could remove an enchantment (Boseiju) and wanted to select one of the auras attached to Light-Paws to destroy. However, with so many cards under it I was unable to find the right one to target from the main battlefield screen.
I would like to request a way to view all the cards placed under another card, preferably in a screen similar to viewing the graveyard. If such a feature already exists, I would like it if it…
1 vote -
can't attack jace token
Playing draft, tried to select jace token as attack target for attacker, couldn't because the token then greyed out for no apparent reason and the attack lines disappeared each time. I'm streaming while this is happening, so chat double checked - no restrictions on attackers. 1:21am. Arena. Windows. about 1hr 10 min into stream.
1 vote -
treasure tokens not spawning
While creating treasure tokens with Stark Industries Executive while Draconic Visitor is in play, Treasure Tokens stop spawning; Requires a full game reboot to have Treasure Tokens spawn again.
1 vote -
Thorin Oakenshield
Thorin’s ability did not activate when I had a combination of three legendary permanents, sagas, and artifacts in play. This is the first time it hasn’t worked with the same combination of permanents pictured in the photo attached.
[[Thorin, Voyager Glidecar, Kavaron, Memorial World]]1 vote -
Surveil doesn't work on empty library
I lost a draft game because my Surveillance Phamtasm couldn't attack. My library was empty. I had used a token Jace to surveil 1. The menu didn't come up, and when I went to combat, the phantasm couldn't attack despite me having surveiled.
See Rule 701.25d / updated 701.42d - it should still have counted as surveilling
1 vote -
Ghalta achievement
The new ghalta achievement to cast for 1 mana has literally fractured in game. I completed the quest, earned the achievement, but it's opened on a new sub board underneath the menu it's supposed to unlock on. Subsequently I can not achieve the "theorist" title because even after doing the requirement again and again it still is in a sub menu.
1 vote -
Buried treasure
Buried treasure does not hold priority, and the game skips to the next phase before I can activate it
1 vote -
Hall of Echos Adding Counters for no Reason
I just lost a game in premier draft where every creature my opponent copied with hall of echos had a 2/2 counter on it. After thinking about it for a minute, I don't believe he had any interaction that should have been adding it.
He did have an edgar, moonlit sovereign with a 2/2 and a infinite coursework attached. I think that might have been causing a bugged interaction.
1 vote -
Untap phase
Why is the untap phase skipped, unless using “full control” mode. And why is full control mode exited when you pass the turn? Either untap phase should be a standard phase, or passing a turn shouldn’t remove full control.
1 vote -
Ferocity of the hunt
I couldn’t play this as an instant and lost my last game due to this glitch. Also, why can’t I automatically be logged in when I go to report a problem? I’m already upset that I’m losing gems to bad coding and now I have a ****** link that doesn’t give a log in feature? But I have to log in to report my problem. Fail.
1 vote -
Possibility Storm failing to cast a spell.
I had Possibility Storm on the field along with Storm of Saruman and Thousand Year Storm. I cast Brainstorm (this was later in the turn so I had already cost other spells.) It was exiled by Possibility Storm like it should but it wasn't copied by Thousand Year Storm (like other spells are normally, even with Possibility Storm on the board.) The real issue is that when it was exiled Possibility Storm then went through cards and somehow found the same Brainstorm that was exiled (which shouldn't be in the deck) and then returned back "you can't cast this spell".
…
1 vote -
Karn, the Great Creator
Artifacts being able to tap for mana is still an activated ability, this has not been errata'd in any form of mtg. Please fix.
1 vote -
Bug with 4 lands, not being able to cast a spell
Had 4 lands, was clearly able to cast my spell (nothing that the opponent had impeded me) and was unable to cast said spell. Screenshot attached, server was also lagging
1 vote -
Turn Timer
This game's timers are far too generous. 99% of the time a player is taking a very long time on their turn it is out of spite. Because they can, because the timers are so long. There is no reason turn timers should be 30 seconds three times before you get an actual "rope" or turn timer for a single action. You also don't need what is it? 3 full minutes? Maybe longer? to decide whether to mulligan or not. There's a reason chess has reasonable timers. If players can't make decisions in a reasonable amount of time they shouldn't…
1 vote -
Possible bug: No opportunity to cast Precise Redaction in response to Jeskai Revelation
My opponent cast Jeskai Revelation while I had Precise Redaction in hand and enough appropriate mana available to cast it. As far as I could tell, there were no effects preventing me from casting spells or responding.
However, Arena did not give me an opportunity to respond. Jeskai Revelation simply resolved, and I could not cast Precise Redaction.
Precise Redaction counters a white or black spell. Since Jeskai Revelation is blue, red, and white, it should be a legal target. Flashfreeze can counter it because it is red, so Precise Redaction should also work because it is white.
Is there…
2 votes -
Rules change proposal solve land variance
I propose a reasonably simple addition to game rules of the draw step that could help to smooth game variance while still maintaining the integrity of the game in most cases:
At the beginning of the draw step, the active player names "land" or "nonland". Then they draw their first draw step card, and may choose to reveal it. If it doesn't match the named card type, then they exile the card and put the top card of their library into their hand.
One could also imagine variations that add a cost (such as 1 life) and/or repeat if the…1 vote -
Flooded strand , Grèves Inondée
Hi you made a bad translation For the card '' Flooded Strand '' in french '' Grèves Inondée '' , You said : une carte de Plaines ou Marais
wich mean a card of Plain or Swamp
when it should be : une carte de Plaine ou D'îles
wich mean a card of plain or isle1 vote -
Was not able to select a token when casting with bargain
I've only seen this once, but in my last game, I had a hollow scavenger out with my Young Hero aura, and an opponent Cursed aura on it. When I tried to cast Agatha's Champion with bargain, the game would not let me select the Young Hero token when selecting the sacrifice. I would click on it, and nothing would happen. I think normally the interface would show 'submit 1' when you click on it.
1 vote -
mirrormind crown doesn't trigger
BUG: Voice of Victory with Mirrormind Crown equipped, attacking creates tokens but there is no dialog asking if i want to make a copy of the Voice of Victory. Stadium Headliner was also attacking & Mobilizing if that makes a difference. When i play vs spark to confirm the game won't let me attach equipment to any creature.
Update: a 2nd game vs Spark it works correctly and asks me to Take Action to create a copied token.1 vote -
jackal, Genius Geneticist and Warp creatures
Jackal, Genius Geneticist does not copy warped creature spells - I have tried testing at various mana costs and power levels, and it does not work.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?