MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2867 results found
-
bug in achievements
I also killed the new jace in the same game which is why i think its bugged.
1 vote -
Premier draft - can't pick card by mouse
Premier draft - can't pick card by mouse.
There was picked card by Mtg arena client, that I could not switch off from.
This happened to me 2 times already, beside those network errors (3 times in last 4 days). It's quite frustrating, given, the event is not free ;).
I could not attach file with original size. I attached zipped file. It refused it to upload. I used trick and renamed file to .log, but it's zip.
Please, zip files automaticaly by this web page ;). What are your programmers doing?
1 vote -
La leggenda di roku
Quando calo la carta la leggenda di roku appena arriva al livello 2 si blocca in tutte le partite in cui la calo non mi dà il mana colorato e non mi fa fare il turno.
Spero possiate risolvere perché per colpa di questo bug sto perdendo quasi tutte le partite1 vote -
Store access
- How to reproduce: Unfotunately I was unable to find out the exact reason, however, it seems to be more potent when internet issues take place.
- Platform: PC
- Experience: Sometimes when launching and even sometimes during using the app and/or buying something in the store, the store becomes inaccessible. And requires restarting the client to access the store properly - sometimes even several times to success.
- Expectation: It would be really nice to be able to "force a reload" without the need to restart the full machinery. The whole exiting and subsequent loading takes rather long. This was most frustrating while…
1 vote -
Uldaros spiderman bug
Cast superior spiderman on Uldaros, Uldaros enter casted and eff for casting Uldaros himself fron grave, second Uldaros effect entering casted ask for 2 more mana tò be casted... It's a bug that somethimes happen somethimes not... PLS fix it
1 vote -
Bug or possible cheat in the game
I played a game of ranked pioneer best of 3. I played Golgari midrange while opponent played azorious control. I played Sheoldred the Apocalypse and it looked like Sheoldred didn't exist - it kept summoning sickness for many turns, it couldn't block opponent's Beza, I didn't get life for drawing cards and opponent didn't loose life for drawing cards. There wasn't any effect in the game that could make this happen. Either the game bugged or opponent used some cheat.
1 vote -
Client Crashing - Constant Server Disconnections
Windows Client is constantly getting disconnected from the server, it's preventing me to play at all.
I'm having issues with getting on the game, and then when I do get into a game, I cannot join a match unless I try like 4 times, and then when I do get into a match it randomly disconnects and my timer runs out while I'm trying to play a land (or any other card). It's getting so frustrating, it takes like 10 minutes to get into a single game!1 vote -
gallia
Gallia, the Merrymaker, was on the Board. I played a creature with flash on my opponent's turn. I was not given the opportunity to activate Gallia's ability to give a creature that entered "this turn" a +1/+1 counter.
1 vote -
Bloombrute - no opportunity to target self after declaring as attacker
attacking with Bloombrute alone, with Yuriko, Blade of the Mighty in play. Double strike activates. Proceeds straight to damage after blockers assigned, no opportunity to activate Bloombrutes ability. It is not stated as sorcery only, I had mana to pay for it. Cost me game (probably)
1 vote -
fatal pushed incubation token and esper origins creature, darklight pheonix didnt trigger to reanimate
oppononent had an incubation token, and a Summon: Esper Maduin (backside to esper origins). i fatal pushed both of them one at a time on my first main phase. moved to combat with one darklight pheonix already in the yard, and it did not animate into a creature.
1 vote -
Bring classic, never-before-on-Arena sets to Limited
I would absolutely love spend a lot of gems on MTG Arena if you bring classic Magic sets to Arena that have never been available on Arena before — specifically as limited-time Limited environments.
I'm not talking about another Flashback of a set that has already been on Arena. I'm talking about actually expanding Arena's historical catalogue.
There are decades of incredible Magic Limited environments that a huge part of the Arena audience has never been able to experience digitally.
For example:
- Mirrodin
- Ravnica: City of Guilds
- Zendikar (original)
- Time Spiral Remastered
- Alara
- and many other classic environments that have…
1 vote -
Let players vote for the next Flashback Draft
In the recent MTG Arena State of the Formats 2026, you mentioned that Flashback Drafts already play an important role in Limited, but that the Arena team hasn't yet found the best way to promote them. You also said that you want to find better ways to inform players about what events are available.
I think there is a very simple way to make Flashback Drafts more visible and, at the same time, make players more invested in them:
Let players vote for the next Flashback Draft.
Before each Flashback rotation, give players a choice of, say, 4–5 eligible draft…
1 vote -
Sibsig Ceremony + Acererak the Archlich
Acererak the Archlich keeps triggering Sibsig Ceremony even though he's not getting destroyed, he just returns to hand, but still spawning zombies...
1 vote -
Vraska’s Avatar missing from the store and Mastery Pass orb lineup
It would’ve been nice to have a Vraska avatar available to purchase with this set. Her and her alter have more importance to the story than some of the other available characters. I’m confused as to why she isn’t available.
1 vote -
game crash
game crashes in the middle of a draft and auto picked on mac then after the draft finishes just kept the black screen with the message ''waiting for the server'' so my draft basically was a waste..
1 vote -
GPUへの高負荷状態
タスクマネージャを観察していて気づいたのですが、
ゲームのホーム画面でMTGAにフォーカスが当たっている間は正常に動作しているのですが、
ブラウザなど別のアプリにフォーカスを動かすとGPU使用率が跳ね上がって正常に動作しなくなります。
FRAのアップデート後からの現象だと思います。1 vote -
Planeswalker Ability Bug
Jace, Reality Sculptor's -3 ability doesn't take effect if it's cast after the enemy creatures are already attacking. My opponent's creatures, despite having lower than 5 power, were able to deal damage to my planeswalkers and to me.
1 vote -
Mixed graphic, unable to play on Android
When Android game started, game looks like this (see picture). It is not able to play properly = lost game in draft :/
Happened to me already twice in two different drafts.
ZFlip8, latest Android version1 vote -
Excruciator
Casting Doomsday Excruciator from Exile using Valki / Tibalt causes the match to free, crash, and draw.
1 vote -
Grounded seal/Mosswood Dreadknight rules issue
During a draft tournament I lost in part due to "Grounded seal" ( my played enchantment ) not stopping the ability of "Mosswood Dreadknight" ( opponents destroyed creature ). Grounded seal should prevent any graveyard cards from being the target of abilities however they were allowed to cast Mosswood Dreadknight from the graveyard as stated in that cards description.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?