MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2887 results found
-
MANA BUG
First of all, I just want to say that this bug reporting system absolutely sucks, I might as well just yell into a ******* well for all the good this will do.
Just look at the log. The last 2 creatures he casted cost 14 mana to do so, and yet he only tapped 8 lands. Care to explain that?
I've also mentioned multiple times that whenever I need to "target a spell" with a counter spell, it bugs out and doesn't counter anything.
1 vote -
Mishra, Claimed by Gix and Avenger of the fallen
I'm playing on PC
Avenger of the Fallen's Mobilize trigger is put on stack under Mishra's attack trigger creating the tokens after the drain effect when it could be more effective if they were created before it.
It would me more in line with others Mobilize triggers that are correctly put to resolve before Mishra
Thanks
1 vote -
Grindstone + Devoid Creature Wrong interaction
I was in a game and my opponent used Grindstone on me, which milled all of my library.
Most of my deck shares colors, but I specifically had a Devoid creature, Skittering Precursor, in my library which should've stopped the process.
1 vote -
It's too easy to queue the wrong format
This is just not fun if they waste land you 3 times in a format you are not prepared for that. Why is it not auto selected? Or even better only show my decks that are meant for that format. I get free wins like one out of every 30 games I play and it happens to me pretty frequently too.
1 vote -
Sideboarding bug
Yo, This has been ******* me royalty off every time it happens. I'm not able to side board and my screen looks like this instead. log also present.
1 vote -
Shuffle
Keep it simple & clear. Allow use to have a button to shuffle the deck before we start the game. Have a 15-30 second timer to shuffle and start playing.
1 vote -
Marvel Red Guardian, super-soldier does not destroy
Marvel Red Guardian, super-soldier does not destroy targets who have destroy target who dealt damage
1 vote -
Fix broken cards. Hexproof beats fatal push except in your game. Fail. Royal Treatment is ironically failing
Fix broken cards from past sets before you make up overpowered cards for losers like your 'Alchemy' sets. No wonder no one I know in real life plays Arena anymore. You cannot even program hexproof correctly.
1 vote -
Fix Royal Treatment. Instant hexproof trumps instant removal. Except in your Fail version of MTG.
How does an instant surpass hexproof? On MTG Fail-rena, that is how. Fix the broken cards before you make more useless extra Alchemy BS sets. Same as paper promise failed for something that should have been it's own standalone game. Why didn't you make alchemy it's own game? Because you knew it would fail. Smh.
1 vote -
Royal Treatment does not work. Hexproof did not protect against Fatal Push. You fail at simple mechanics while creating Alchemy. Fail.
Fatal push should have been voided by hexproof granted by Royal Treatment.
Except my creature died because you fail at programming the simplest mechanics of magic.1 vote -
Fix white bug BO3 more than one year with this bug
Guys, the white bar bug have got more than one year this is sad.
1 vote -
Issue with client function
Desync when resolving opponent's Avenger's Disassembled. Selected a basic land during card resolution and after clicking confirm, game desynced. Player screen showed the battlefield with Avengers Disassembled remaining on the stack. Player timed out and skipped resolution and the following turn. Lost the game and match as a result. Used Repair Game Files function then went to game 3. Opponent would not lose life when receiving combat damage.
1 vote -
Basic Land won't tap for mana
During a game i wanted to cast Sunderflock for 2 Blue mana while i had Steam Vent, Mountain, and Island untapped. It would not let me tap the Island for mana. During a later turn that land went to the graveyard without being affected by any spell or ability
1 vote -
Carte disparue
Bonjour, j’ai obtenu la carte full art "Enchevêtrement" du set Spider-Man, cependant lorsque je ma cherche afin de l'ajouter à mon deck, je ne la retrouve plus
1 vote -
Dradt Auto-Pick Issue, Auto Pick fails and crashes the client
Draft Auto Pick on Mac Client fails and kicks me out to "Waiting for Server." I was drafting in Premier Hobbit Draft and I let the draft timer run down with my card selected. I received an error message that read something like "Could not pick selected Card" and was kicked to the "Waiting for Server" loading screen which did not resolve. I restarted the app and noticed the auto pick had added a card I had not previously selected. Because of the limited time I once again let the timer run down. I received the same error message and…
1 vote -
une erreur est survenue lors de la mise a jour des données
une erreur est survenue lors de la mise a jour des données
1 vote -
Behold with Casualty makes it impossible to not use Casualty but use Behold (Silverquill)
Preconditions: Have Silverquill, The Disputant on the battlefield AND Dispelling Exhale (a spell with behold) in your hand (it now has Casualty 1)
Result: You can cast Dispelling Exhale WITH Casualty and then choose to behold a dragon or not as expected. However, You can NOT cast Dispelling Exhale WITHOUT Casualty and choose to behold as the option never pops up, but it goes straight to the cast without beholding as an additional cost.I might be mistaken and this is a very niche rule case, but I think this is just straight up a bug.
1 vote -
Doomsday unable to stack cards on android
Two games in a row I was unable to stack Doomsday as intended. The cards would stack at random when "let go".
1 vote -
Carta con enrollar 4 trasgos solo enrola 1
Juego una carta con enrollar 4 trasgos y solo da 1 +1/+1 al que ya tengo en lugar de dar 4.
1 vote -
Please refund card style purchases for Alchemy cards
I'm disappointed to see Alchemy go, but I'll feel like a real idiot if we don't get refunds for card styles. I know it's a waste of gold as a newer player as opposed to buying packs or event entries, but I found a deck I liked, and it got me playing ranked for the first time. I was kind of building up the idea that was going to be my go-to deck(s), hence spending my gold to make it look cool. I'll really feel like I've been had if I blew a lot of hard earned, or bought digital…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?