MTG Arena Bugs & Product Suggestions
This page is for reporting bugs and submitting product suggestions. If you are experiencing issues with your account, with an order, or otherwise need customer support, please click here.
How to report a bug
1. Give us the steps to reproduce the bug
2. Note which platform you’re using (PC, Steam, Mac, Android, or iOS)
3. Enter the actual results you’re experiencing
4. Enter the expected results of the feature
5. Add any relevant screenshots/videos
6. If you found a workaround, please add workaround steps.
Examples of bugs: Incorrect rules interactions, wrong event rewards, issues with client functions like creating decks
How to submit product suggestions
- Select “Product Suggestion” as the Category for your suggestion
- Enter your feedback
- Add any relevant screenshots/videos
Examples of product suggestions: Feedback on visual effects, recommendations for user interface improvements, new feature requests
--------------
If you receive an error message that your attachment did not upload, please check to make sure it is smaller than 50 MB.
2887 results found
-
Click on card forces crafting
When clicking on a card, or holding on a card (despite the 'craft' toggle not being active) it tries to craft the card, it won't allow me to remove the effect, I have restarted both the game and my phone and also checked to make sure my app was up to date.
1 vote -
Extra Mastery Orb in The Hobbit Mastery Pass
There is an extra orb granted in the Mastery Pass for The Hobbit, which can't be used for anything after spending orbs on all the available items. Is there something more we can do with that final extra orb?
1 vote -
The End
The End from Wilds of Eldraine does not trigger the draw card step at the end of its resolution. When creatures are exiled, the controller should draw a card for every card exiled, that step of the card does not trigger
1 vote -
App crashed while wifi was working perfectly fine, lost game after paying money for gems to play
While playing MTG Arena on my iPhone 15 Pro, even though my wifi was working perfectly fine and I had plenty of phone battery. I was about to win the game but the timer for the opponent ran out and it seemed like they had lagged out but then I noticed I couldn't click/hover on anything on my side so it became clear that my app was glitching. I then quit/restarted the app, the app reloaded into a buggy state, then I quit/restarted the app again and while it reloaded successfully the second time, by the time I got reconnected…
1 vote -
Deadly Cover-Up
Opponent collected evidence by exiling card from MY graveyard, not his/her
1 vote -
Zurgo decreto del tuono
La carta dice che le pedine guerriero (che crea con mobilitare) non verranno sacrificate alla fine della fase finale, ma nell'app anche con questa in gioco si sacrificavano lo stesso.
1 vote -
Custom matches in MTG Arena
Custom games are a way to bring players back.
Like forge in Halo, custom games in minecraft, roblocks, or fortnite, custom games helps players experience and express themselves with friends.
I am suggesting developing a method to introduce a suite of creative tools for players to build unique ideas in magic.
Think of Dan Dan. It's weird, best for building friends, shareable, and cannot be reproduced online yet
Once a system is useable, allow users to share these creative maps, custom rules, and deck lists.Custom rules could include:
Shared library/graveyard
Starting setup pieces (graveyard, battlefield, emblems, hands)
Infinite mana…1 vote -
Match desynchronized between players - incorrect turn/phase displayed, unable to take actions or respond
During a match, my client appeared to become desynchronized from my opponent’s client/server game state.
The issue initially began during combat on my turn. I was attacking with two 4/4 tokens for 8 damage. My opponent eventually declared blocks, but the game then stalled while attempting to advance through combat.
At first, I believed I was waiting for my opponent. However, my opponent began repeatedly using the “Your Go” emote, suggesting that their client believed the game was waiting for an action from me. On my client, I had no button or available action that would allow me to proceed.…
1 vote -
bug with malicious eclipse
it says if an opponents creature would die exile it but mine also got exiled
1 vote -
Opened packs not transferring
Hello, I am using an android and when I open packs some cards are not transferring over to be used in the deck builder. Please help me with this.
Thanks
1 vote -
U Breach bug
I was in a combo turn with breach/lotus petal/brain freeze.
I had a petal in play but no other mana, by playing the petal multiple time, I was gonna be able to play the brain freeze in my graveyard, but the game detected no playable spell and skipped my turn making me lose the game (and the draft for that mater).
The auto pass is having issues in breach turns1 vote -
BUG: Arcane Epiphany cost reduction not applying
Played a game in which Arcane Epiphany was not being discounted despite controlling multiple wizards (as seen in screenshot). Once I cast it, it showed that it actually cost 3, but it still used 4 mana. Not sure how that's possible.
1 vote -
ストアがグレーアウトしていて使えない
ストアがグレーアウトしていて使えない。
1 vote -
timer
i am playing the historic metagme challenge and my opponent's timer got stuck
1 vote -
Half of life rounded up is auto 20 when at 20
There is a card I'm too angry to remember the name but it's circulating in plat and above tiers in swamp decks that the card effect is to do half of life rounded up yet if you are at base hp it instakills players clearly know this bug as I've had a few games now losing to it and the players dropping a GG message just before using it so a known and exploited bug with this card and damage values is destroying the legitimacy of ranked matches far too frequently
1 vote -
Cannot Select Blockers
In a Pick 2 Draft game, the client would not allow me to declare blockers at the end of the game. All other functions were working. Playing on IPad. It’s concerning to see so many others on here with the same issue in a paid game mode
1 vote -
Lion's eye diamond full control issue
I had a Lion's eye diamond in play, activated full control, cast a yawgmoth's will paid for it with mana from lands and then was given no opportunity to use my lion's eye diamond in response no matter how many times I tried it. It works every time on Magic online and now I'm down 1500 gems as a result.
1 vote -
lost a ranked game due to BS
Fynn, the fangbearer just killed me with poision counters allthough i blocked him and enough his trample woudnt go through he did 0 damage to me and still gave me 2 counters and killed me
1 vote -
Translation error (PT-BR) in "Old Fat Spider Can't See Me"
In the actual portuguese text the seccond effect are saying: "Prevent all damage that would be dealt up to one target creature for as long as this Saga remains on the Battlefield" ("Previna todo o dano que seria causado a até uma criatura alvo enquanto esta Saga permanecer no campo de batalha")
The correct portuguese text to match the correct effect of the card should be: "Previna todo o dano que seria causado por até uma criatura alvo enquanto esta Saga permanecer no campo de batalha". Just change "a até" (wich means "up to") for "por até" (wich means "by…1 vote -
Shalai and Hallar
please can we add more commanders to arena for brawl. it feels like there just isnt enough red, white and green commanders that work with +1 +1 counters. i just need more fun commanders that work with +1 +1 counter tribal. if im missing out on a commander or something let me know but it still just feels empty without her in my digital collection
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?